Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:11:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why was my YuTü.Co.in user account banned for 7 days?  (Read 544 times)
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

Wow, 5 posts one after the other!
Hey, he has been careful though. At least it wasn't the 10+ multi posts, and just the 5 this time!

Wow so you didn't delete any immediately before and after that one? I'm shocked

This clearly isn't your first ban Bruno, I'd wait it out and keep quiet during it if I were you since you could've got a lot longer than 7 days. The ban reason can be for two things without expressely stating the second. Although, the topics with the multiposts could be immensely shortened if a mod went through it and clumped some of the posts together (or you when you get your account back).
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 09:55:56 PM

This clearly isn't your first ban Bruno, I'd wait it out and keep quiet during it if I were you since you could've got a lot longer than 7 days. The ban reason can be for two things without expressely stating the second. Although, the topics with the multiposts could be immensely shortened if a mod went through it and clumped some of the posts together (or you when you get your account back).

What's the point of stating the ban reason if it's not the correct reason?
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

That's not what I said at all.

If the main reason for the ban is that the user is making off topic posts and reposting those posts once they get deleted. There's also the issue in the fact that he keeps multiposting (I remember that was what his other ban was for a few years ago I think also)...
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:25:51 PM

If the main reason for the ban is that the user is making off topic posts and reposting those posts once they get deleted. There's also the issue in the fact that he keeps multiposting (I remember that was what his other ban was for a few years ago I think also)...

I get it but then it should state "off-topic and multiposting" if that's what it is.

Because now it looks like this: Bruno gets posts deleted in his own thread titled "Seriously, theymos?" as being off-topic and gets subsequently banned. He's the OP of the thread so perhaps he should have some say in what the topic of it is? I get that he tends to bend the rules but this seems petty.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

I get it but then it should state "off-topic and multiposting" if that's what it is.

Because now it looks like this: Bruno gets posts deleted in his own thread titled "Seriously, theymos?" as being off-topic and gets subsequently banned. He's the OP of the thread so perhaps he should have some say in what the topic of it is? I get that he tends to bend the rules but this seems petty.

Extremely petty, bud. Recall, I got banned by a mod for posting off-topic as a reply to an off-topic post penned by said mod who he himself penned THE off-topic reply right after the mod deleted a thread in off-topic that pointed to the thread where the mod penned THE off-topic reply perhaps because he gets special treatment. Now the mod doesn't have the fuckin balls to come here and reply, plus I'm on his fuckin radar where he's hoping that I fuck up again either now via this account or later when I'm no longer ban so that he can rid my scammy ass permanently because perhaps I've inevitably stepped on his or his minions' toes during one or more of my scam-busting exposé, hence having the red-ass for me, the only fuckin reason I can ascertain as to why I'm on his fucktard's radar. In my opinion and paraphrasing my grand-pappy who repeatedly said, hilariousandco is as useless as tits on bulls, with said being of more use if it's a Brokeback bull.

I will now PM hilariousandco the link to this post so that he doesn't miss it.

Bruno (The Most Entertaining Honey Badger BitcoinTalker Cuz He Doesn't Give a Shit)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

Just to be clear, it's okay for hilariousandco to post off-topic but it's forbidden to reply to hilariousandco's off-topic posts because as a dickhead mod he's beyond reproach. How close am I?

To further be clear, I was 100% banned for posting off-topic and NOT for multi-posting or posting a deleted post, else shithead would've declared such as the reason for being banned, again, NOT being the case as I've duly demonstrated unless, that is, i altered the reason as depicted below ...

Bruno (The Most Entertaining Goat-Fucker BitcoinTalker)
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:23:39 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 04:47:03 PM by xtraelv

Thankful for a thread not moaning about merit and just an old goat bleating about getting banned.

Just a few more days Bruno.... and you will be able to entertain from beyond this thread.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

Thankful for a thread not moaning about merit and just an old goat bleating about getting banned.

Just a few more days Bruno.... and you will be able to entertain from beyond this thread.

Sure, a few more days is not a problem, but the issue will be the same. We have a rogue mod in the community who believes his shit doesn't stink and is pissed off cuz he didn't win The Most Entertaining BitcoinTalker - I won it.

Bruno
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: