Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:32:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO IS NOT RULED BY PEOPLE ANYMORE  (Read 464 times)
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:49:54 PM

There are no reasons for retreating. Most traders spent a lot of time and energy on training and practice. We can not give up friends  Kiss
The fact is that each of the users of crypto-currency brings its share in the development of this sphere of life. Already today we can say that the community is fairly solid and development will continue even more rapidly.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

Cryptocurrencies can be ruled by the people whoever have the best trust and faith on it. Others will be fall down for sure many times I have noticed that traders and newbie investors being panic and sell it.
But the fact they can make money and loose that opportunity. May be in some months bull run starts and it will show its power harder here.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

I do agree with you as crypto is massively manipulated by big investors, i think there is still need for massive volume in crypto markets and also i think we should not sell our precious btc or eth to whales as a result of panic or discouraging market, bull run is just starting and we should take good profit.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:55:58 PM

Well it's up to the people if they leave in crypto because whales manipulation in crypto market. If you really a true crypto user you know how to take the risk even we experience a bear market and whales always there to manipulate the market.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:21:36 PM

BTC @100k USD newYear '19
For sure! or not?

IMO we have two possible scenarios. Nothing in between and only those scenarios.

1. btc will see second huge pump (as '14) and after wait for mass adapotion
2. btc already seen main bubble for this time and we have further bear for 1-2 years until mass adoption?

What do you reckon?
Shall we jsut take profits and leave now even if we lost 80% of gains but still in profit. Or shall we wait and risk to loose all?

Maybe you have an idea how it will play out.

I do not trust this market situation. It seems as big players are loading up and small players leave. if this happens cryptocurrency will not be ruled by the people but the banks again.

FUCK!
I certainly really want that bitcoin would cost much more, but I objectively look at the price. This year there will be no strong growth. Although it all depends on us, on investors. If suddenly there are such rich investors who are willing to buy bitcoins in large quantities, then the price will grow. And while opinion is mixed.
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:08:40 AM

You don't have to be a big player to survive this situation. Everything depends on you. If you really believe in cryptocurrency, then you should have no doubt about whether you are doing everything right. I suggest you don't think about the bad and just keep holding your coins.

kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:02:14 AM

since when a rat can rule the jungle ?
we are living in a reality and people who has a lot of power behind them can do everything that they want to do.
just like a LION,
so get your fact here,Cryptocurrency was not created for you to make a profit but instead it tried to help you out in term of your privacy,transaction and freedom.
Frederigs

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

I believe that the market will rise, one day I will survive until the bull market comes again, even though that means waiting for years. If I sell now, I will be in big red, but you can't lose if you don't sell, right?
and I don't like crypto being regulated by someone, a regulator, a bank or even a big country, all of that is against the purpose of pure crypto.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:26:32 AM

Bankers are manipulating the crypto market to buy cheap before they go up a lot. If you are holding lots of crypto, just hold and wait till the new bull market. If you are a risk taker, you can even put in a portion of your monthly salary and buy bitcoin. Bitcoin will surely go up in the next decade but nobody knows the timing when it will go up huge.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:17:31 AM

i will wait until this end off year, i have positif think about crypto if ETF decision in this end of september bring new fresh money to market, holding some cheap token/coin like pundi x, storiqa and tron if you have less money and sell in november or december.
yes I am the same, I will continue to wait with strong confidence that BTC will be pumped like in 2014. Current market conditions are bad but I believe, the current poor market conditions are also influenced by big players, they have speculated the ETF's decision and they engineered the market so badly that they benefited from people who panicked
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:24:12 AM

I think that you are mistaken, because we are now involved in a big game, the rules of which are dictated by several major players.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

For sure! or not?

IMO we have two possible scenarios. Nothing in between and only those scenarios.

2. btc already seen main bubble for this time and we have further bear for 1-2 years until mass adoption?

What do you reckon?
Shall we jsut take profits and leave now even if we lost 80% of gains but still in profit. Or shall we wait and risk to loose all?

I do not trust this market situation. It seems as big players are loading up and small players leave. if this happens cryptocurrency will not be ruled by the people but the banks again.

FUCK!

You don’t trust this market ,then who cares?Stupid people like you deserve nothing but a shit

If you have nothing to say good then better shut up your damn mouth.we have all the rights to decide what to do,and i believe you should do what is good for people like you and that is to leave our community because we need nothing on you,we support this market as we trust our coins,and no one can take that from us,and not specially noob like you butthead
Monetran

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

For sure! or not?

What do you reckon?

One of the errors in your scenarios is that they both end in BTC "mass adoption."

For BTC, or any coin or token to be accepted universally, it will have to have some utility, among other things.

Bitcoin's main utility is as a vehicle for speculation. It will never be accepted as a universal medium of exchange in its current form.

For any cryptocurrency to be universally accepted it will have to possess certain features. Transaction speed, economy, and ability to settle micropayments are among those features. As of now, BTC can claim none of them, and therefore will never reach "mass adoption" relying on current technology.

MONETRAN.COM
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:55:55 PM

i will wait until this end off year, i have positif think about crypto if ETF decision in this end of september bring new fresh money to market, holding some cheap token/coin like pundi x, storiqa and tron if you have less money and sell in november or december.
yes I am the same, I will continue to wait with strong confidence that BTC will be pumped like in 2014. Current market conditions are bad but I believe, the current poor market conditions are also influenced by big players, they have speculated the ETF's decision and they engineered the market so badly that they benefited from people who panicked
I think this is an important moment to be a lesson, so are not affected by the popes who manipulate market prices,
and exactly what you say, we must always think positively, and don't panic easily so the popes cannot monopolize.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

I still believe that the price of bitcoin will jump high, However the government institutions are manipulating the market so probably it may or may not happened. but price will go massively i think in the late 2019. I'm pretty sure about that.
godlysan (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:45:27 PM

I'd rather lose it all than get out of an 80% of my entire holdings being at lose. If I am gonna lose it, so it be. Why did I have the courage? I have not but I make ahead of my fears before my bravery. Most of the people that makes profit are the ones who takes most risks, and I am sure I am one of those people.

same here.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:59:09 PM

You guys should try to remove this ETF thing or that from your head. With or without ETF, this market has been moving the way it pleases, and I really do not see ETF changing that. The only thing we might end up seeing is market being pumped just to instigate some quick movement upward for positive news and won't change the fact that the bears will use that opportunity to strike back hard again and this time lower. That is something I may see playing out with this whole expectation when relating to the ETF.

The second reason mentioned by OP actually sounds somehow reasonable and realistic even though I have not really seen predicting the future as the thing to do at any point in time.

We had the craziest movement upward in which we are correcting and we are not done yet. We might still see some movement upward as there is no doubt about that, but I do not see it lasting before the bears will take back the market and simply drive it even more lower. At this point, some may have already lost hope and then we will see the market recovering again and bouncing to new ATHs.
godlysan (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:18:55 AM

You guys should try to remove this ETF thing or that from your head. With or without ETF, this market has been moving the way it pleases, and I really do not see ETF changing that. The only thing we might end up seeing is market being pumped just to instigate some quick movement upward for positive news and won't change the fact that the bears will use that opportunity to strike back hard again and this time lower. That is something I may see playing out with this whole expectation when relating to the ETF.

The second reason mentioned by OP actually sounds somehow reasonable and realistic even though I have not really seen predicting the future as the thing to do at any point in time.

We had the craziest movement upward in which we are correcting and we are not done yet. We might still see some movement upward as there is no doubt about that, but I do not see it lasting before the bears will take back the market and simply drive it even more lower. At this point, some may have already lost hope and then we will see the market recovering again and bouncing to new ATHs.

Probably the big players will turn the market arond all of the sudden and the madness begins all over again.
nicecryptos

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

When accumulation stops the madness will ensue once again.
In the mean time just snort your hopium and dream those x1000 dreams.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:53:05 PM

I'd rather lose it all than get out of an 80% of my entire holdings being at lose. If I am gonna lose it, so it be. Why did I have the courage? I have not but I make ahead of my fears before my bravery. Most of the people that makes profit are the ones who takes most risks, and I am sure I am one of those people. If market manipulation is still on, then we are the verge of losing here. Some folks out there quit already with major loses.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: