Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen if the token or coin does not get into the market?  (Read 567 times)
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:41:42 PM

Well i think when a coin does not get into the market then there is only one way you have to  wait till then that coin will listed in the exchange. so wait and you can get excellent profit.
felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

There are 2 possibilities.
1.Coins or tokens are not listed on the coinmarketcap but have a special market, you can see on their telegram and you can find information on the telegram.
2.Scam, in this case the coins / tokens that you have can experience ico failure or other reasons.
I myself have a lot of coins that are number two lots of ico that fail then not continue to make coins or tokens that are not continued to buy and sell that causes the coin to only be trash in my wallet.
The trash coin can't be erased but will remain in the wallet and I think if you want your wallet to be clean, you have to make a new wallet and transfer your valuable coins or tokens.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

Tokens or coins that don't get to exchanges has been the result of the bear market but what I do sometimes if you won't call me a scammer is trade it with someone in exchange for eth.
I may just sell 1000 of a coin for a very cheap ETH.so by doing that I sell off all those coins to get ETH.
Cheers
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

In general, this means that you will not get anything from your invested funds, that is, you will not be able to withdraw your invested money, it's very bad, as you already understood, but all projects say that they will be added
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

I have the same thing and unfortunately nothing can be done,will have to accept and create a new wallet.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:02:58 PM

You must wait for an exchange or you can trader privately if someonw wants to buy your tokens but expect they will but it for a very cheap price.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:13:50 PM

I have some coins and token in my wallet and for some time now no news about the platform or coin. What happen if after we all struggle to support ICOs through the different media and beyond even our capacity and the token does not get into the market or what is paid to you as reward for your support is something that is almost as good as nothing, what do you do in such cases? Is there anyway to remove such coins from your wallets? Personally I did some airdrop when I heard they were good but my rewards are so little that I wish there is a way I can delete it out of my wallet.
There is no way to delete coins in your wallet, you only have two options you either create a new address to receive other coins and move your coins to that address, or you create a new address and you move that coin to that address, however there is nothing wrong with having some coins that have no value anymore, anyone that has invested or traded probably has some coins that are worth nothing.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:18:05 PM

I have some coins and token in my wallet and for some time now no news about the platform or coin. What happen if after we all struggle to support ICOs through the different media and beyond even our capacity and the token does not get into the market or what is paid to you as reward for your support is something that is almost as good as nothing, what do you do in such cases? Is there anyway to remove such coins from your wallets? Personally I did some airdrop when I heard they were good but my rewards are so little that I wish there is a way I can delete it out of my wallet.
I didn't witness such thing but probably, it won't have a market volume since investors and users won't be able to do trading. As such, it will not have a bright future in the market,development therefore won't come to the platform or project itself and the crowdsale and campaign period will be nonsene. You won't be able to do anything with your token if that's the case.
EwaTohmi

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:42:20 PM

What will happen if the tokens or coin does not get into the market is really sad for both the investors and the team behind the project because first I would render the coin useless wasting the time, money and resources invested in the project for the investors, bounty hunters and the team behind the project. Because it won't be able to trade.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:35:52 PM

where did you get these coins and what wallet?  Example i have waves and lease them and i have lot of coins that seem to be airdrops?  You mean something like that?
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:41:15 PM

That's the result of failed project or just a scam coins which owners not even helping it to be listed in any exchange. If you can find it no value, then it is better to remove it from your wallet so won't disappointed seeing those shit coins.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:42:01 PM

That is the risk when a token does not enter the list exchanges. This means that the ICO project failed and did not reach the target achieved. Without listing into an exchange a token will not have a value, no price is owned. That is why it is important for us to choose an ICO project at first, analyze it as well as possible because it can help us choose projects that have prospects or not.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:43:25 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 12:26:43 AM by bitcoin31

Useless because they not listed to the market and you can trade or exchange it. I also have a lot of coins now in my wallet that until now they not listed to the market and still hoping that they ready to tradable to get my capital even I did not get profit back my capital is okay for me.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

Some time teams are not listed their coins in the market due to poor condition of the market.This is normal phenomena . If the coins are not listed in the market than its value is zero.But you can't remove these coins from your wallet.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

You can always send it somewhere but i think you should not do that because something that is thrash to you now may become gold in the future just like bitcoin before when it's value is below a dollar.
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:44:43 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 01:07:53 PM by Adreman23

Some altcoins you recieved from airdrops or bounties with no exchange are considered dead coins or shitcoins. Dead coins if the project was totally dead and abandoned by team and shitcoins if the teams are not yet leave the project but the project was not moving or no progress. You can remove those shitcoins or dead coins from your wallet by sending it to any wallet but no sense of doing that because you only consuming gas.

cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

Some of the airdropped tokens doesn't get listed on exchange even on dex which is a waste of time. But most of the ERC tokens get listed even just in etherdelta whether they like it or not the DEX lists them. If the project is good and that there will be a lot of demands to it, some exchange like binance do list it after the votes are cast. And it all depend to the kind of project and the team too. Team RCC didn't list their tokens because what they want is that they wanna release the final project first before they will pay to get the token list on exchanges.

Applechild (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

Thats just the truth. "project evaluation is important and not just join all of the bounties and spend your time earning nothing" i really like that comment. thanks bro.

If the tokens that you earned through ICO bounties end up not being listed then it will not have real value as of the moment because for it to have value it should be traded and moved through different users. If the devs or the managers are not updating in their project specially if they are not listed then it is most likely a scam, that is why project evaluation is important and not just join all of the bounties and spend your time earning nothing. 
Applechild (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

wow I just learnt something from you and that is "most of the ERC tokens get listed even just in etherdelta whether they like it or not the DEX lists them" honestly didnt know tha but yet you have ERC token that still fail.  thanks

Some of the airdropped tokens doesn't get listed on exchange even on dex which is a waste of time. But most of the ERC tokens get listed even just in etherdelta whether they like it or not the DEX lists them. If the project is good and that there will be a lot of demands to it, some exchange like binance do list it after the votes are cast. And it all depend to the kind of project and the team too. Team RCC didn't list their tokens because what they want is that they wanna release the final project first before they will pay to get the token list on exchanges.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

What you feel, of course, everyone has the same thing as tokens that are not listed on the market, people say they are rubbish.
In my MEW wallet there are also coins that are almost 7 months old and there is no market until now. I can't do anything with my coin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: