Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITTORIUM [BTOR] [CRYPTONIGHTLITEV1] [MASTERNODE] [POW] English Thread  (Read 15311 times)
bittorium (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:14:51 PM

You so wish that was true so that you have ammunition giacomo, your making yourself look like a fool posting on here throwing false accusations, you can just stop... Anything you say will be contradicted... thank you

Bittorium Development

Official Website (https://bittorium.org)
PinkStar

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:32:05 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 09:52:35 PM by PinkStar

It is inconvenient what I write, since you report what I write to the moderator to be deleted. If what you say is true, why did this and why you stuck me on Discord? However I forgot, the Discord Pinkstarcoin channel was canceled because you used that channel to advertise Bittorium. With this close, who wants to believe me believe me, who wants to believe your crap believe in you, who wants to waste time in a coin that completely copies the roadmap of Pinkstarcoin (you have no ideas) and created exclusively for your comfortable, go ahead . But avoid talking about me and blaming me for something that I had to abandon because of you and especially after you destroyed it! Neymar quietly I do not want to be part of your scam currency, I have other things to think about Wink
You have the first website of a currency with advertising, this already should make people understand people who have to do, even 4 advertising messages. Also accept Ioni questions with cards, no comment. :')
Good luck
internetfloozy

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:09:24 AM

Airing your dirty laundry in a general/public forum is just causing everyone of you to lose respect from the community, very childish. Let your work do the talking, everyone makes mistakes but the crypto scene is one of the worst when it comes to burning every bridge while walking away.

I mined the shit outta pinkstar (missed the swap tho) and did the same to Bittorium and its just to keep my smaller gear worthwhile cause without a plan the coins are shit anyways...so chill out. Its like fighting over the ugly girl at school.
bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:23:10 AM

Airing your dirty laundry in a general/public forum is just causing everyone of you to lose respect from the community, very childish. Let your work do the talking, everyone makes mistakes but the crypto scene is one of the worst when it comes to burning every bridge while walking away.

I mined the shit outta pinkstar (missed the swap tho) and did the same to Bittorium and its just to keep my smaller gear worthwhile cause without a plan the coins are shit anyways...so chill out. Its like fighting over the ugly girl at school.

Only if people could be civil, I'm just defending the reputation of Bittorium, which is being jeopardized through jealousy and lies from an old friend.
Bittorium Development will continue as planned and we will just ignore his comments from now onwards.

Bittorium Development

bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:35:58 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 12:15:56 AM by bittorium

We are setting up a pot of funds to aid people who have been let down by Pinkstarcoin. Anyone who has Pinkstarcoin can exchange they're PSTAR to BTOR on a 50 PSTAR - 1 BTOR ratio. Only a limited amount of BTOR has been set aside for this and is purely to aid people that trusted in giacomos pinkstarcoin, The exchange is limited and purely a gesture of goodwill granted by the bittorium team. The choice of exchange lays with you!

If you want to exchange send your PSTAR to the following address: P6ZyLMeDAcTKua7kFWZJS1JSLuu25fjXtA57jmi7zFoJFncy6V2G8EGAN9iPsih3MaMygkpHXVpxgNJ Kx7QBN1Y12jZWqB99r
Then email dev@bittorium.org a screenshot, amount and tx hash alongside your bittorium wallet address.
As previously mentioned there is a limited pot and the exchange will end Wednesday 31st October 2018 at 6pm GMT.

Bittorium Development

internetfloozy

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:39:58 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 12:55:27 PM by internetfloozy

We are setting up a pot of funds to aid people who have been let down by Pinkstarcoin. Anyone who has Pinkstarcoin can exchange they're PSTAR to BTOR on a 50 PSTAR - 1 BTOR ratio. Only a limited amount of BTOR has been set aside for this and is purely to aid people that trusted in giacomos pinkstarcoin, The exchange is limited and purely a gesture of goodwill granted by the bittorium team. The choice of exchange lays with you!

If you want to exchange send your PSTAR to the following address: P6ZyLMeDAcTKua7kFWZJS1JSLuu25fjXtA57jmi7zFoJFncy6V2G8EGAN9iPsih3MaMygkpHXVpxgNJ Kx7QBN1Y12jZWqB99r
Then email dev@bittorium.org a screenshot, amount and tx hash alongside your bittorium wallet address.
As previously mentioned there is a limited pot and the exchange will end Wednesday 31st October 6pm GMT.

got my answer in discord...thanks.
PinkStar

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

As previously mentioned there is a limited pot and the exchange will end Wednesday 31st October 6pm GMT.
We begin to go better, as you were creating a new currency, with a premine to develop it, you could already count a swap from the beginning and adding it to the premine. I contacted CREX24, any request will be sent to you to ask for permission to me if I see that you commit themselves with the coin swap can also authorize to change PSTAR with BTOR.
bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:25:11 PM

We are not swapping PSTAR to BTOR, we are purely compensating users that have been neglected by PSTAR out of goodwill

Bittorium Development

PinkStar

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

We are not swapping PSTAR to BTOR, we are purely compensating users that have been neglected by PSTAR out of goodwill
There is a fairly high Premine, show that you have not done Bittorium just for your personal interests, since the exchange of 50: 1 would not need many coins!
bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

I'll tell you now, the exchange is to help YOUR comunity that YOU abandoned. I don't need to do it, it's out of goodwill..

Your contradicting yourself again... you said you won't be a part of BTOR but yet your continuing to talking nonesense in our thread, your just hilarious  Grin

Bittorium Development

PinkStar

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

I'll tell you now, the exchange is to help YOUR comunity that YOU abandoned. I don't need to do it, it's out of goodwill..

Your contradicting yourself again... you said you won't be a part of BTOR but yet your continuing to talking nonesense in our thread, your just hilarious  Grin
Do not pull you pinkstar was also your community. If you do not have to make a complete swap, then since it's my community, I do not authorize you to put a small part of the coins in the swap. Neymar Do not get out, pstar was created by arguing together, pstar is also yours! To make a swap from PSTAR to BTER serve about 500k BTOR, do not you want to have 500K coins in less than just sell you will be on an exchange?
I did not have to write, but doing this, you could recover people a part of the revenues you have lost and above all you have copied my ideas to me!
bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 06:41:37 AM

@everyone dont forget to vote for us on
 https://smarts.exchange/vote-BTOR.html

Votes are free and you can aid our growth!

Bittorium Development

bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

I guess we can increase the ratio due to so many users not deciding to exchange, the ratio to BTOR is now 30:1 And I will backtrack all exchanges we have made and top up by the missing amounts. The pot is sufficient but act quick as it will eventually run out, you have untill 31st October 6pm to send your PSTAR to be exchanged.
PSTAR address to send to:
P6ZyLMeDAcTKua7kFWZJS1JSLuu25fjXtA57jmi7zFoJFncy6V2G8EGAN9iPsih3MaMygkpHXVpxgNJ Kx7QBN1Y12jZWqB99r
Then email dev@bittorium.org a screenshot, amount and tx hash alongside your bittorium wallet address.
As previously mentioned there is a limited pot and the exchange will end Wednesday 31st October 2018 at 6pm GMT.

Bittorium Development

akaRev

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

dev, add this coin to stexexchange...
bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

dev, add this coin to stexexchange...
I will certainly give it a try, looks like a newer exchange but a list of exchanges is better than keeping it centralised in 1 exchange Smiley Thank you for the tip

Bittorium Development

Danny-099

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

Who will believe them now?!
Know, people, that I was with a pinkstar from the beginning and personally invested several tens of millions of satoshi into the project.
This "team" managed in less than half a year to completely destroy the PSTAR project. Instead of leaving, and writing the code for their new coin, and leaving PSTAR to its founder - all the channels of the PSTAR community and, above all, Discord, were occupied by these people to advertise the bittorium and destroy PSTAR.
When I asked on the channel Discord, what benefits the bittorium will bring to the PSTAR community, I was simply removed from the chat. You will laugh, but these dealers have removed from the PSTAR chat even the founder of PSTAR, Giacomo Solinas.
Well remember this "team" - and compare the actions of these people with other coins. Bitcoin would not have lasted a year if it had been managed by rogues, who were unable to agree even among themselves, and who could see no further than their own nose and momentary gain.
Go to the Crex24 exchange - over 10 million PSTAR are hold there in sell orders and there are no buy orders. This is the result of the activities of these people.
They are now offering a "coin", which is almost an exact copy of PSTAR, at a predatory 50:1 rate with words about "help". It's extremely clear that the investment in the PSTAR project will never be compensated.
Think well, do you really want to have deal with them?
I ask the forum moderator to protect this message from deletion so that as many people as possible find out the truth about the bittorium project.
mtl1979

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

Who will believe them now?!
Know, people, that I was with a pinkstar from the beginning and personally invested several tens of millions of satoshi into the project.
This "team" managed in less than half a year to completely destroy the PSTAR project. Instead of leaving, and writing the code for their new coin, and leaving PSTAR to its founder - all the channels of the PSTAR community and, above all, Discord, were occupied by these people to advertise the bittorium and destroy PSTAR.
When I asked on the channel Discord, what benefits the bittorium will bring to the PSTAR community, I was simply removed from the chat. You will laugh, but these dealers have removed from the PSTAR chat even the founder of PSTAR, Giacomo Solinas.
Well remember this "team" - and compare the actions of these people with other coins. Bitcoin would not have lasted a year if it had been managed by rogues, who were unable to agree even among themselves, and who could see no further than their own nose and momentary gain.
Go to the Crex24 exchange - over 10 million PSTAR are hold there in sell orders and there are no buy orders. This is the result of the activities of these people.
They are now offering a "coin", which is almost an exact copy of PSTAR, at a predatory 50:1 rate with words about "help". It's extremely clear that the investment in the PSTAR project will never be compensated.
Think well, do you really want to have deal with them?
I ask the forum moderator to protect this message from deletion so that as many people as possible find out the truth about the bittorium project.

The exchange rate was 1:10 in the start, but only two users wanted to swap... Some people suggested we change it to 1:5 instead, but that would have pushed value of Bittorium too low during first days of trading... We didn't remove Giacomo Solinas from any of the chats, he left the project more than once asking us to take over and came back only when we repeatedly asked him (We need him to talk with Crex24 about hard forks and other changes that require recompiling the daemons on the exchange server)... We all know the reasons why PSTAR failed and it had nothing to do with Bittorium team members... It had everything to do with quarrel between Giacomo Solinas and TurtleCoin team members.
bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:22:11 PM

It's not about who came first its about who is willing to go further...to be fair the rate has gone to 30:1... and no neither I or any team members had anything to do with Pinkstarcoin collapse.. Yes we was part of pinkstarcoin development but go ask him what really happened i'm sure he will give you a nice story that he cannot back up... I provided plenty of screenshots of every chat me and giacomo solinas had, uploaded these to discord and he deleted the whole server to censor that... WE WAS STAFF HIRED BY GIACOMO SOLINOS and left the development due to him, everyone is allowed to leave a job where the boss is a absolute joke right? was we ever treated like team members... NO, just told to do our job if not to leave, shows real appreciation... Now he vanished for over 2 months returns throws a tantrum and you believe him over the people that held pinkstarcoin together and never got recognised for it? ok... By the way i do not need to offer PSTAR users a exchange for BTOR i'm doing it because even i wasted nearly 2 years with nothing to show for it and i understand how everyone feels who mined pinkstarcoin better than anyone else because who put in near 0.5 BTC to stabilise the price when the market crashed... ME do i get any recognition or ask for any no... Ill do whatever it takes to prove our innocence so if Giacomo continues to troll the community he will see the truth.

Bittorium Development

bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:58:34 PM

Road map:
    September 2018
     ◆ Launch of Bittorium
    November 2018
     ◆ Refinement Of Code For Masternodes -
     ◆ Listing On Exchanges
    December 2018
     ◆ Implementing Masternodes

What is a real sense to start with CryptoNote algo in September to do swap (via exchage?Huh + extra cost) to other algo PHI/quark/x11/.... in December? Maybe just start with the right algorithm from the beginning?
It confirms my warning about the project.

We are not changing algorithm shows you know allot:) no where does it state that we will be changing algorithm... It's funny how trolls appear when they sniff something.. to be fair I'm sick of it, I'm just going to continue development alongside Mika and not even bother with these false comments...

This is becoming ridiculous, it's like why do all new projects get called scams because of 1 person talking trash.. shows how mature some people are, or maybe they're trying to bring down the hashrate then mine more? I guess it's the circle of life... internet trolls talk nonesense then get proven wrong create a new account then talk more trash..

If I didn't work for PSTAR before would that change things? Nope I guess some troll would just try talk trash about something else instead and then use multiple accounts to try tarnish a reputation... funny how it doesn't stick right?

If the plan is to sell the premine would I really offer people from PSTAR to exchange their worthless pstar to BTOR? Oh before you say worthless.. yep giacomo left PSTAR to die, my fault no... btor developments fault nope... go seek giacomo for answers and blame. The only node that is active on pstar is ran by our official pool admin who is only keeping that active untill 31st October for people from PSTAR to exchange to BTOR...

So please think before you post nonesense that scrolling through comments proves you wrong anyway..

Anyway back to work I go, may you have a lovely day and thanks for your input, as I have already mentioned we appreciate all feedback negative or positive..

Bittorium Development

Danny-099

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:26:12 AM

These people don't even understand what they have done. They don't understand that by taking part in a project in which other people have invested, they thereby assumed responsibility. And from this point of view it's absolutely unimportant whether they themselves made a profit or not, whether they stole or not, whether they are scamers or not, who of them is more to blame and who's less. The fact remains: because of the actions of these people, others have lost money. The fact remains: they don't want to be responsible for their actions. Unfortunately, this is the psychology of the absolute majority of young people today: never to responce. If no one comes and hits the head with a baseball bat, then everything is fine. If the police don't come and don't take them to prison - then everything is fine. I don't expect any answers from them and I'm not going to participate in any disputes. I'm writing here so that other people do not become victims of this "team".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: