Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year?  (Read 18566 times)
maro101

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

I think the situation that was in the last year will not happen again, and the bull market will start in the middle and the end of 2019, because it will take time to restore it.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:07:46 PM

I think the situation that was in the last year will not happen again, and the bull market will start in the middle and the end of 2019, because it will take time to restore it.

It will not happen with that intensity and we will not see ATH at the end of the year again, but there will be some kind of new years run again.There are still people that refuse this technology but with some time it will become a mainstream.Just like internet
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:10:14 PM

With this I hope so, all the previous market chat I have viewing since the inception of the bear market, it all actually shows that at the foruth quarter if the year, price is always rise, wish i beleive that this year will not be excluded.
crambsa

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:15:06 PM

i thnk this is the end of crypto the buble will will break crypto dead in silent
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:19:25 PM

Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

No one knows the future of the market will go up or down, so everyone hopes for a bright future and hope the market uptrend in 2018. 3 months to hope for become true and the opportunities grow smaller. Personally I think October is the decisive month for the market in 2018, if everything is green in October we can see the greatness at the end of the year.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

irinakovallove

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

You see that the market behaves very unstably. And no one will tell you the exact answer to this question, only predictions. But let's hope for the best. I would like to improve this time.
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

Only the strong back up of this huge comeback of BTC in end year are those millionaire prediction and Bitcoin history when it comes in breaking record every year.

The market right now is very unusual though specially ETH behaviour.

copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

I think it will be as expected. Because due to these depressions, the big uncles shook out almost all BTC from the people, thereby they prepare the ground for a good purchase. Thus, such a turn of events can make a resonance in the market and prices for all cryptocurrencies will soar to the skies.
Gboytee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:46:37 PM

It will surely come back, third quarter to fourth quarter market is always like that but toward the end of fourth quarter  it will definitely recover from tbe slump. Let hope and keep the faith up.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

Nope, I am not sure about that, the market situation in this years is very different from last year. But I really hope it will happen at the end of this year.

i thnk this is the end of crypto the buble will will break crypto dead in silent
If so, that is a very scary thing! Roll Eyes
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

IMO, nobody will know when will the bull run start. The timeframe “end of the year” is just an expection of these people. Of course, I hope bull run will come end of this year but let’s hope for the best.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

Although I am not sure whether bitcoin prices will go up by the end of the year, I still believe that 2019 will be a better year for bitcoin, and the altcoins as well. Hopefully the price will be even higher than this year.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:10:36 PM

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

bull run is not going to sart any soon maybe btc will take another 3 years to hit the 20k again.. in 2017 btc gained the public attention but with the dump in its value it has lost its investors confidence..

bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

In crypto world nothing comes with guarantee, only there are prediction, expectation and hope. Investors hold their coins for long term & have patience till the market goes green. So everyone in this market want that bull should run so that they should have profit. You can survive here only with positive frame of mind.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

I think it will be as expected. Because due to these depressions, the big uncles shook out almost all BTC from the people, thereby they prepare the ground for a good purchase. Thus, such a turn of events can make a resonance in the market and prices for all cryptocurrencies will soar to the skies.

I think it depends on whether the current ICO projects are capable of delivering the results as in their roadmap or not. Also it depends on the sharks in this market
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

It may, 9month is very long to you but you might not see any bull run this year and I'm sure that earlier next year will be big ,just hold on to your coins and don't give up ,only the strong will make it big in crypto space ,all the dips happens because of manipulations and regulations this year, good days will come again.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:15:57 PM

It can go both ways.

There are actual signs that the market is ready for another bull run.
BTC has never gone below 6000 usd (except for one slight dip that quickly came back up) which means the market has shown where the bottom is.
Developments for major coins are coming along nicely and most announcements for crypto have shown positive signs.
Even regulations around the world are turning in favor of crypto.
Looking at when the bull run can happen, the natural timing would be the end of the year when people are generally in a more pro-investment mindset and have more expendable money.
(I guess except for the western countries where christmas is a huge thing).

However, when you take into account how high and how fast the market shot up last dec/jan. it would not be strange to see a year and half to two years of a sluggish market.

So, actually, we can expect the market to bear slow and bearish for another year.
But in crypto, the unexpected tends to happen so a bull run wouldn't be too surprising either.

keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

It is always necessary to think the opposite of the opinion of the crowd, if the crowd thinks that growth will happen this year, but there are no prerequisites for this, then there will be no growth, either.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

No body is sure of what will happen or what will not happen
As the market is totally unpredictable

What can be determined is your portfolio
Because if you buy well researched projects you would keep your mind at rest
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

I believe the market will recover but it will take a long time. By the end of 2018, maybe the market will recover slightly we can still wait. I hope that in 2019 there are better market signals, the crypto market is still very small, potential growth is very large.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: