Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year?  (Read 18565 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:13:42 AM

Nobody really knows when exactly the market will recover and goes up back again and that is the best thing about cryptocurrency which is being unpredictable and anything can happen. Like everyone here I do hope the market will go back up again. All we can do right now is hope for the best and wait what the rest of the year has in store for us.
No one can predict what will happen at the end of this year but hopefully it may increase the price for us to get a good result for this year. I still believe that the market could make it again just store good amount while waiting for it. That can be a good gift that we are going to receive again. Market can recover no matter what whether it takes more time to wait.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:32:42 AM

I think people are just hoping for that like our salvation for this year. It may not be  a bull run or bigger than that but I'm pretty sure that altcoins  can somehow recover from this tragedy by the end of this year and give us strength to survive for the new year to battle.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:44:10 AM

I would not bet that the market this year will reach a new ath and come back. The market certainly needs more time to recover from the last big pump. But that is just my guess and not a correct prediction.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:52:35 AM

How it is possible for someone to assure the market's future when this market has no prime authority to manipulate this. What we have been seeing since last few months of this market's situation is normal to me. The price fluctuation depends on its demand. So, when its demand is increased, the price value will automatically be raised. Reality is that this market's value and acceptability is being increased day by day. That's why I believe it will go up very soon.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:59:55 AM

Until now there is no clear sign of a healthy market so i think the others will now think that bullish market is just a fantasy that this current market price is now the real demand in which the price will never going to spike like the last year performance. Hopefully the price will bounce back soon as we have few months left before this year will end.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:08:32 AM

I am not expecting a bullrun eoy. maybe we can  see a bull market in 2019 q2 or after 2020 halving.. but that is huge opportunity for accumulation. i believe crypto total marketcap will reach at least 3 trillion dollar in 2020.
if the marketcap can reach such a large value in its trading volume, then it will make it easier for us to get a profit, with a fast rising value movement, and now it seems like a good time to invest
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:14:37 AM

I am sure and optimistic that at the end of the year the market can come back, this is normal and has often happened, the most important thing in investing is always being patient so that we can get big profits someday.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:18:49 AM

I think there will be a bull market, but not like the one we saw last November and December. That was just a ridiculous amount of FOMO and people who wanted to make a quick buck coming into the market. But maybe if there's an EFT approved the same sort of thing could happen.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:42:26 AM

Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

I believe next year not the end of the year, for this opinion is depend my technical analysis using MACD. Actually no one can give you the right answer, all you hear and read is just prediction but have prediction it mean big picture, from there you'll have strategy to face the worst. Keep hold and patience, when the price comes up again everything will be fine again.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:03:35 AM

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

we really cant predict the price of bitcoin in the future, when the bull happens and how much price will be going after the bull, bitcoin price is very unpredictable we can expect something big from it but let us also look forward that it may be took some time.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

I am not sure but I hope the market will recover soon.

Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:32:48 AM

I am not sure but I hope the market will recover soon.
i hope so too, but i can not really believe it. i assume the market will not recover until next year. but i am not sure though.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:33:03 AM

I am sure and optimistic that at the end of the year the market can come back, this is normal and has often happened, the most important thing in investing is always being patient so that we can get big profits someday.
we have to trust and have strong faith about cryptocurrency future.if we dont, maybe this market die early and would not reach till this stage.so keep optimistic and patience.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:33:15 AM

I am hoping for the market to make a comeback at the end of the year, though I have some doubts. I still believe on my coins. Although it might not be able to reach the previous price last year, I think that the coins will somehow grow and let us earn good profits.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:50:15 AM

That belief will always be in me, so I'm sure the crypto market will increase at the end of this year, although it will be very difficult but I'm sure it will increase even though it's gradual.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:56:17 AM

At the moment, it's hard to be sure of anything. I think the events of September 30 will clarify the current situation and show where we will move forward.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:38:15 AM

I hope so too and we at least will see green market. This downtrend is really hard, but I still hodl.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:56:25 AM

as investors manage on entrance to qualify with the good trace on preparedness as gains with the chance on examination to define as one with the shifts on priors to deliver with the least on risks as worse with waste of resource expends of technical qualification.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:00:56 AM

There is no assurance that the market is going to pump up again but as of now , it was better to hold your coins due to the market prices that are dumping today.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:02:06 AM

At the moment, it's hard to be sure of anything. I think the events of September 30 will clarify the current situation and show where we will move forward.

Definitely it is pretty hard to predict anything. But I don't think it will be like last year as everyone are aware about the market situation, honestly on one can predict the status of the market as of now. Let's hope for a miracle and see if there's any change.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: