Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:18:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year?  (Read 18572 times)
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

I do not think that by the end of the year the market can fully recover, but I hope that by the end of the year the fall will end and the market will begin its new movement upward.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

it can't be  boldly predict what will be end of this bearish market it look endless price moving sideway two step upward, three backward, what will happen end of the year is not certain.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

I'm not sure crypto market will come back end of this year. Anything is not surely happened in fixed time, it's absolutely impossible to predict i think. Because majority of the prediction already failed if most popular crypto enthusiast predict that but unfortunately it's totally failed. So, i don't believe any prediction.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

I am not expecting cryptocurrency market recovery but you never say never in this place.  The important thing here is to keep doing those valuable cryptocurrency activities that will see you through this downtrend so you can add value to yourself.

LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

no, no one is sure that the market will have a bull run this year. even if bull run happens last year, there is no guarantee that what happened last year will also happen this year. we can only predict what will happen but we cant actually tell what will happen next.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

Who can say that the price last year will happen again this year,and besides only noob and fool people will believe on those speculators that were having another bullrun this end year because we will continue experiencing this downtrend for the next year so keep that in mind to lessen the feeling of being failure
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

I don't get it of what "come back " means to you but if you are referring to a stable market or a market correction then i will just say yes and the market is "comeback" this is the real market price and this not a market hype but if you just saying it will come back like what we had in the last month of 2017 and the 1st quarter of 2018 then i will say no because that is not the real market.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

I think the cryptocurrency sphere is very volatile this year, 2018, there are many competitive situations in the blockchain technology world of business, such innovative and highly scalable blockchains like the EOS, NEO CARDANO are emerging. so the market is very dynamic, anyway it will soon recover its position.

magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:16:57 PM

I hope so, i hope this would happen  because ber months are very expensive to survive. There are too many holidays to celebrate.  Many users needs money in celebrating so I hope that the market will come back before the year ends
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

I sure hope so because everyone is eagerly waiting on this market turn but I don't see the like of the market we had last year.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

You can endlessly wait for the growth of the market. Precisely, no one will say when this happens. We can only believe in the best and that the green days will soon come.
Akiban

Activity: 142

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

I doubt about the year 2018. But I'm sure that the main growth of the market we will see at least in 2019. I believe that this year, we will be even lower than we were.

Dobriy 4el

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

I am not sure that the market will return in the end of the year, but I hope that the market at least vyrovnitsya and will cease to fall. falling can't continue eternally. I trust in it
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

I would like to start by remembering that there has been a serious upward trend in the last 45 days of the year and that bull period is seen in the last 3-4 years. In this long process, everyone knows that the market volume has reached peaks with each passing year and the prices have increased due to rising demand. At the end of this year, I cannot be sure whether a new bull period is to be experienced, because people are expecting the bull period to be experienced at the end of this year. At this point, I think that the big investors can feel the bear period with a reverse move and can extend it quite a bit. In summary, if the major investors do not make a reverse move, the last 45 days of the year will be quite active and will go through the upward trend, but in case of a possible reverse move, we may miss these days.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

There is absolutely no belief that the market will return to its previous performance at the end of this year. As already quite often said earlier, this drawdown will be long. Most likely, the market recovery will take at least a year.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:46:55 PM

Unfortunately I can't agree with your opinion. Because IMHO according to technical analysis the market will continue to fall until June of 2019. But I expect that from the summer of 2019 we will see hard growth.
bestcripta

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

I doubt about the year 2018. But I'm sure that the main growth of the market we will see at least in 2019. I believe that this year, we will be even lower than we were.
And I'm on the contrary confident that if everyone believes that the market will return only next year, then we should wait for the return of growth this year.
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:53:30 PM

Everything says that the prices will start rising by the end of the year. The market will grow a lot sooner or later. Awaiting for that moment is our goal.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:59:06 PM

The market this year is unusual, everyone is waiting for market growth, but I can not say with full confidence that growth will begin at the end of the year.

If we based it on last years market trend it should be bullish end of this year. The truth is nobody really knows all I can say is that nothing is certain in cryocurrency. But we are hoping that even if the bull will not happen thus year. I hope that market recover or it would settle to reasonable price value.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
vitek146

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:20:42 PM

For current market trends  can say if back and recover very hard, we not have some good news to up market,maybe some big players play they game with crypto or anothers reasons.We all hope that market can come back like 2017 but if it will be,more people not want buy now some crypto to long term invest  becouse very fair lose, only  just for short manipulations with price:buy low sell high and have 2-5% profit that my think of current market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: