Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year?  (Read 18566 times)
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:06:52 AM

Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

This year, 2018 nobody can actually predict the cryptocurrency market because of the up and down price movements,the market has not been very stable, we are not quite sure of its recovery before the end of the year.
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:12:50 AM

It is unlikely that the market will return at the end of the year. But I still believe in that recovery.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:16:53 AM

We hope for a significant recovery of the market by the end of this year, but there is no complete certainty about this. If whales now hold prices, so that people sell their crypto currency more, they can try to keep the price until the beginning of next year. Then exactly a significant part of the holders of the crypto currency will lose faith in it and leave the market, selling their coins and tokens. However, in this case, there is a danger of overdoing, because in this case the crypto-currency market can really collapse and whales generally lose their profits. Therefore, it is most likely that the Crypto currency will grow in price under. end of this year.
Steady recovery is what is needed for most coins that are hurt from the price crashing. Investing in it helps a lot.
Some expect the steady growth from last year to continue this year, from a price around $17000. If it followed the same route the bubble would have also bursted. The present market is the result of last year bubble and the steady recovery of last year is not good at this time of the year, thats why the market is been manipulated every time it attempts going up. At a good time in the year it will be allowed and at least to reach $20000,

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:17:39 AM

We never know what's going to happen to crypto market this year. But if a have to make a speculation, i think that bitcoin's market price can rise drastically anytime within the remaining months of the year because per histogram, there is a significant rise of market cap and price of bitcoin at the end of the year, thus, making the cryptomarkets healthy.

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

either when you dive will end soon. but I hope you still have a supply of oxygen to stay could be patient in existing market conditions. up to now there is no sign of any market increases it. so if hoping the market will recover as soon as possible is certainly a hope that does not have the assurance. resistant and resistant. It is often said to be a great result for people in recovery to come.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:45:16 AM

I do not think that the market will return to active growth this year. In any case, it takes time for the market to recover from the consequences of a prolonged correction. But in any case, now is the ideal time to buy good coins with an excellent development potential, while the price remains rather low.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

Recovering market needs big exchange in the cryptocurrency infrastructure.
Today we have few real usability of cryptos, we are at exchanges age, need evolution

Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

it is obvious that after a lot of growth, a slow return is necessary. In addition, the growth of the Crypto-currency should be prized, they are not available at the moment. If you look at the charts, then some time ago, bitcoin was always at the same level. I think now is the time when there is no reason for the Rosatom and the Crypto-currency is holding a certain level. I'm sure we'll wait another six months.

Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:35:12 AM

Although it is still difficult to predict for this but I am still optimistic that the market will bounce back to the end of this year and at the earliest by the beginning of next year, the market has been sluggish for months and certainly all of us hope for a market and cryptocurrency revival as soon as possible
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:28:25 AM

I hope so that it will be back bay the end of this year.. many investors are hoping for progress of their investment to become more profitable.. and hopefully it go back in stable market.
danwanyd

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

All cryptocurrency investors are waiting for the market to pick up, but cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and no one knows if they will return before the end of the year.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

It is exactly what I fell about market. I believe it should grow by the end of the year. I am sure that it will happen, but ATH won't be reached.
I think 400 bln marketcap is ok to rebounce

smenon

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

Personally I am not absolutely sure that the market will return at the end of this year. It is a lot of very much expectations and hopes for growth by the end of this year.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:40:01 AM

We hope for a significant recovery of the market by the end of this year, but there is no complete certainty about this. If whales now hold prices, so that people sell their crypto currency more, they can try to keep the price until the beginning of next year. Then exactly a significant part of the holders of the crypto currency will lose faith in it and leave the market, selling their coins and tokens. However, in this case, there is a danger of overdoing, because in this case the crypto-currency market can really collapse and whales generally lose their profits. Therefore, it is most likely that the Crypto currency will grow in price under. end of this year.
Steady recovery is what is needed for most coins that are hurt from the price crashing. Investing in it helps a lot.
It's hard to guess when the market will recover.
To get big profits, of course we have to dare to invest now when the market is red, buying now will make us get a big profit someday.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

MRY

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

many people predict that the market will return at the end of the year so they keep holding on to the coins they have and hope to get profit when prices rise at the end of the year, and I hope that will really happen

Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:58:37 AM

Most experts predict growth by the end of the year. I also think that soon the market will begin to recover. You can start buying now.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
kak uli

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

I think you don't need to fantasize about the current market conditions that are decreasing. basically we need to study market movements from the previous year, in my opinion, from what I noticed last year, this year is a very good time and very supportive of every digital currency price, especially the price of etherum and bitcoin. later this year the market will improve.

ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

I think that by the end of the year the market will begin to recover but it does not reach the maximum and will not return to its previous state but next year I think that everything will be fine and we will see a new historical maximum !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

This is the kind of question that starts arguments at dinner parties. Will Bitcoin rise this year? Will it fall this year? Who knows? What is the Bitcoin price prediction? Even though Bitcoin and its technology are very useful and are changing the world, anybody that claims to ‘know’ whether the price of Bitcoin will rise or fall is a liar. Sorry, but that’s the truth. It’s quite impossible to say that market will go sky at the end of the year, No one can say it strongly that market will rise. There is much imaginary opinion about Bull Run of market. But we know that crypto currencies are unpredictable. Every predictor is telling us that the market will recover at the end of this year but it remains same as was before last year. I strongly believe that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future. That’s why I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase this year. This is what I believe, but I can never know.

Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

In the crypto market one can not be completely sure of anything. After all, this is a fairly volatile market, where prices can change rapidly. In many ways, the situation depends on the mood of investors, in any case, the crypto market will continue to grow and grow, but from next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: