Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year?  (Read 18577 times)
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:07:11 PM

No one can be sure of such things, all that we are discussing and expressing it is only hopes and assumptions that can be very far from reality. The market is manipulated, and this is a fact, which means that sooner or later the price will go up. This is also a fact; when this happens, no one knows except those who manipulate the market.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Alex Foman

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:09:27 PM

I really look forward to it and hope so. The cryptocurrency market should recover. It actually carries the potential for a promising future virtual currency. And a lot of participants are involved in this market. So, I think everything will work out.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

Forecasts say that the market will recover by the end of the year. I think that will be so. Well, in a pinch at the beginning of the next. We'll see, of course, how it will be.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

Now this is one of the hottest topics. I personally believe that we have all the chances for this outcome, the main thing that the market agrees with me)

although currently there are still the hottest topics, but we must stay with our beliefs. that the world market will return to normal this year. then from that we as people who live it, it's better not to just step back.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

I believe the market will come back at the end of the year, everything will become perfect at the end of the year. That is how it has been for a long time now and I believe it will continue to be like that.

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:26:25 PM

We might not be sure because according to some people, the pump will not start this time around. It might be start in the next year or so.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

Although the market is showing an opposite trend against the prediction of many crypto experts before, I am still hoping that the crypto market would be able to bounce back before the end of the year. Like many hodlers, I am hodling my assets for a long time and it would be a great relief to see that the market will be healthy again.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

From October till the end of the year in crypto a lot can happen along weeks left, there could be turn of event in space of 8 weeks those who said market will come back are still on schedule.
apalenkoff

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:39:54 PM

Future market is totally uncertain. But according to predictions market will start going up gradually by december 2018
I would suggest to all crypto holders dont wait for december or year end. Cryptos always gives fruitful results in long run.
I would not believe to projections because a lot of us expected that crypto continues to grow but it did not happen. Crypto is unpredictable and projections do not work at all.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

I think it will come back not so soon, but it will.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

I also believed that the bull market is close. But the closer the end of the year, the less to believe. The reality is that we may not see it this year, but I still believe.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

as you say so many people believe there will be a pump by the end of this year because last year BTC continued to increase, unlike the case now is the opposite. believe it is important as long as you remain committed to our goals here whatever happens will remain calm and try. for now it is better to find the best solution to a slumping market rather than thinking of people with opinions that are not in our line.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

I also believed that the bull market is close. But the closer the end of the year, the less to believe. The reality is that we may not see it this year, but I still believe.

Yeah, the closer then the less to believe because it always not as we are expected. As always, do not do something if you are in doubt, avoid or undo the intention first until you get the confidence again.
Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

We might not be sure because according to some people, the pump will not start this time around. It might be start in the next year or so.
if you are about pump altcoins, then some have already played, but if you are waiting for Ethereum or bitcoin, then they just went up
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:54:16 PM

I believe that it will be turned to bull in the end of october or in the beginning of november. we`ll see

Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:54:16 PM

No one can say when the market will return, but if you look at the indicators, then after the new year I think a new ascent will begin but do not expect rapid growth

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:52:39 PM

It is very difficult to make any predictions in the current situation in the crypto currency world. No one knows what awaits us tomorrow.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

Perhaps Yes, and perhaps not, well, it's hard to say something, I can only say that it will be exactly as the Whales decide who runs it all, who have millions of bitcoins in their accounts, he will decide where the market to go and when, as well as divination this year has been 100, but the market has not grown normally, until only the correction lasts(

Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

this year, the market is surprising and frustrating, but many are waiting for growth, despite today's prices,I think that there will be growth and I think that very soon.
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

Oh, if anyone knows for sure, let me know, I'd appreciate it. Speaking seriously, from a technical point of view, there is every chance for this.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: