Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:26:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year?  (Read 18565 times)
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:56:36 AM

I hope the market will really come back this year 2018 so we can make more money again. But Im not sure it will happen to become 20k dollars like what bitcoin hitted last year. But we can back again bitcoin again to the highest price if we become united again too and everyone will be benfits on that.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:59:57 AM

i don't think so, the full recovery is impossible to happen at the end of the year, maybe we can see in the next year that the market will fully recover, but this end of the year maybe the market will increase a little.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

i don't think so, the full recovery is impossible to happen at the end of the year, maybe we can see in the next year that the market will fully recover, but this end of the year maybe the market will increase a little.
the end of 2018 will be the rehabilitation of the market.. but the beginning of 2019, will be a real boom) It is quite logical. But this is what many experts say!
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

We have waited for a long time waiting for the market to come back to normal but still not really happening. The chances of the market coming back by the end of the year are slim.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

Yes right, the thing that makes this year different and becomes difficult is the number of scam projects, investors are afraid to put their money for fear of being lost, the best solution to make a great market again is to make strict regulations immediately.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:37:02 AM

the end of 2018 will be the rehabilitation of the market.. but the beginning of 2019, will be a real boom) It is quite logical. But this is what many experts say!
true, i think in 2018 there is no possible way for crypto to fully recovery to its highest price,maybe 2018 is just not crypto's years

miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:34:10 AM

I'm not sure about anything, as I hoped for the growth of the market in the early summer of this year, but alas, for more than nine months there is no gap in the cryptocurrency space. It seems to be the market has shown a slight increase, and then again goes to the correction. But still I have hope that the market will recover, maybe not this year, but at least next year it is for sure. So wait, wait, wait, wait...
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:48:25 AM

Yes, i hope again market will come back at the end of this year. From last few years market is continuous rise in the end of year. Everybody is waiting for this movement because new year is coming now.
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

I think that this year we will not see growth and we need to accept it. expect growth to start in 2019

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

There's no way to predict sentiment's direction on any particular timeframe.  The only thing that one can base their decision on is the belief or disbelief in the technology.  Blockchain is likely to stay in some shape or form.  When adoption really picks up is hard to say, but it's only a matter of time, for some.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

There is no single sign that bull run will make a comeback this year ,whenever I take a look at the past bitcoin charts i think we won't see any this year at all, 2019? Or even 2020 maybe

Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:19:21 AM

To be honest, I have little faith in the fact that the market can begin to grow this year, it seems too simple and obvious. I think that growth will be much later and it will happen when no one expects it. Now, on the contrary everyone is waiting for growth but they do not think that can be a further drop
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

Correction in the market can not go forever, especially in a market that has conquered the world and open a huge number of new technologies. I think that at the end of the year all will be back to normal !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

i think it wont happen any time soon.
one of the reason the hype occurred, is outside players making investment selling and hodling for a while. making demands for the market higher and also the value.
but they are also one of the downfall, in which they get out of the market. value fall drastically.
that is why, anytime soon, unless this people comes back. i think a hype wont get here soon
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

Current market conditions are certainly different from the previous year, a factor that makes the market difficult to recover due to the many negative news and scam projects that make investors lose confidence in the crypto industry.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

hohuan101

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

That's just what people hope. There is not any indication that by the end of this year the bull market will return. So, I'm not sure but hope
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

Unfortunately I don't think that we will see ant bull run in this year. The market will fallow Bitcoin and it will continue to fall until Bitcoin will drop under $ 2K. Only after it will happen approximately in the middle of the next year, the market will begin to recover.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

I really hope the market will get back to normal just as it did last year but we should not hope too much so as not to be disserted when things doesn't fall into places like we hope it will. Yes this exact case happen last year where eth was very bad and later got back up towards the end of the year, this can happen this year too but don't let us hope too much. If it happens all well and good if not good also.
Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

no one can tell this to be honest. Seems that all of us are waiting for the market to come back in good shape but not all are doing their part to improve the market.
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

I am very sure.  Because last year the market increase to the moon in the end of the year. So i think in the end of this year the price will come back. Lets we see in the end of this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: