Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:42:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year?  (Read 18577 times)
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:24:00 AM

It seems pretty obvious another bull market might happen before the close of 2018. Bitcoin seem to maintain a steady range of price for about two months now and this is a good sign of withstanding all the attacks from the governments. Once these attacks subsides, the market will take the bull run from there.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:26:19 AM

In my opinion, the market will grow again, I think it will come at the end of November. But it can not increase again as last year was, there is no sign that the market will rebound again as last year.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:58:22 AM

I am very confident that at the end of this year market prices will continue to rise, because coins are now very cheap, so I think many people will buy them and they know that they will rise in the next few months.

I do think that the price of most coins will get recovered and the ath will get crushed one day soon.

I'm not sure if you realize what you're talking about. These are millions of dollars, so you can be sure that people who invest so much money do not think about what small investors think - they just set the price on the level that they like.
I am very sure to market circumstances will back improved and shows more development that is able to generate profits that are much more in the future. so very nice to rely on and support the development of the market in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:39:38 AM

Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

Well I still do believe that the market will come back from having a bearish season to a bullish one because we have seen this kind of situation for a couple of years ago and we know now that the cryptocurrencies are getting popular and getting to know by many people in different countries which will definitely boost the market. We just need to wait and it will be a sure bull run.
Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:44:39 AM

In any financial market history repeats itself. What is the basis of technical analysis in general? On the behavior of people in the past, on human psychology. That is, predicting the future price movement, many traders look into the past to see which price of human emotions — fear or greed — has moved. Thus, you can try to project a possible future price movement.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:51:02 AM

I have not been able to provide a promising presentation at this time. But if you look at the development of crypto until now, it is still not certain that crypto can peak again. So we all have to prepare ourselves to be able to save as much as possible crypto assets and also wait until the market price rises again even though the following year.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:55:28 AM

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

Nobody can tell if the market will ever bounce back this year. There's always a lot more time for these kinds on things anyway so might as well be patient enough to wait for the market to bring back the prices last 2017. Eventually, all things will go as planned for the big whale hodlers.

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:47:05 AM

I think the market will not make comeback to the last ATH by this years. I know that some trader still waiting any good news from SEC & believing that after it the cryptocurrency market will make great growht, but IMO it will not happen by this years. Still take a little bit more time to make this field great again, we not only needed SEC but mass adoption are the most important things for me to make crypto comeback stronger again.
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:15:37 AM

For the end of this year, I'm still not sure the price of the coin will rise again, only a few coins will experience a price increase, now I see the development of coin prices is very unstable, so I am more confident that the price of coins will increase again at the turn of the year
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:25:07 AM

The market this year is very unpredictable. I am not sure, but I hope the market will recover soon again.

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:35:45 AM

For the end of this year, I'm still not sure the price of the coin will rise again, only a few coins will experience a price increase, now I see the development of coin prices is very unstable, so I am more confident that the price of coins will increase again at the turn of the year
Flash crashes are not making the prices of the market, the coins can do anything till then. They might do fine.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Betheng

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

We are all devastated in what is happening now in the market. We are all hoping that market will recover during the last quarter of the year. But we are on the last two months of the market and there is no sign that market will go up anytime soon. Predictions says that december will be a bull run market. Thats all the investors and company will recover now and develop a new program that the community will benefit. We are all hoping, finger crossed that bull run will happen before the end of the year.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

I still believe the market will return, but I still doubt that it happened this year. there are many things that make me sure if this year the market will remain like this, because until now there has been no significant change. so the chance to get a bull run is very small in my opinion.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

From the one hand, the expectations of most people usually come true, e.g. if people wait for the growth in New Year, cryptocurrencies start going up because people buy those coins. From the other hand, the bear market may go on for another 6 months!

rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:46:57 PM

no one knows for sure whether the crypto market will increase this year, but according to my prediction, the crypto market will skyrocket again at the end of the year due to events like the previous year.

Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

I believe that the market will return , and we should be ready for this, those who have now taken advantage of the situation and bought altcoins will be in chocolate)))
apalenkoff

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

In my opinion, the market will grow again, I think it will come at the end of November. But it can not increase again as last year was, there is no sign that the market will rebound again as last year.
I think that we should not expect big volumes on the market. Today, the bitcoin price has risen due to the latest news and false statements. News, as always, can instantly change an exchange rate.
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:02:18 PM

To be sure that the market will return, I would not, but I think that in early 2019 will turn at least and start again bullish trend

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:41:20 PM

The sudden pump had been explained to be caused by tether drop in value and people moving into bitcoin. Though the heat had been managed well, some proposes a repercussion if not properly managed in coming days. The question is why now since January?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:04:41 PM

Perhaps by the new year the market will start to grow. The market is still falling since January of this year. But the projects have a lot of positive news all this time.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: