Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year?  (Read 18565 times)
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:00:37 PM

Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

Let's see how it will go further. I don't think there will be a big rate growth at the crypto market before new year but it will go up for sure anyways. Most probably next year market will become stable and we will observe a real growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

Personally, I am not sure that this year we will see a full-fledged market reversal. Everyone is waiting for this, and as we are used to observe that the cryptocurrency market does not like predictability) I am ready to wait until the last.
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:06:39 PM

In my opinion, it's really true. Many altcoins would go up in the end of the year. No any bull market in the end of the year, I think. Just green days.

Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

Elliott waves analize show the possible start of 1st bull wave, must be proved during next month.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

I think what happened last year might not happen this year ending, because as of last year by now a lot of people are embarking on trading cryptos, there were many signal groups and stuffs like that, but this year such activities is yet to start, I think this year ending a lot of people are afraid to invest into crypto space or to engage into trading, So i guess one of the thing that can make bull run to happen is the ETF getting approval but that is not happening yet unless it happens i don't think we might see bull run soon.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:43:45 PM

I think it is not necessary to draw an analogy with last year.The past is called the past) let's See what will mark the end of this year but I think that the market will not change dramatically.We adhere to the strategy of waiting Grin
DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

I'm not sure that the cryptocurrency will recover by the end of the year. But everyone so often starts talking about it that I start to believe in it. Always need to hope for the best.
loveinberlin

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:52:34 PM

I am not sure but i hope that this will happen soon. To my mind, it is obvious that this will happen but i don't know when  exactly . i have heard that some experts think that this will happen until the end of 2018
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:19:29 PM

The crypto market source is awaiting  to come back by considering its performance for the previous years. The crypto currency is leading the global economy to convert in to a digital one and reinforcing it by the help of the modern technology. The block chain technology ensures its entire system secure and transparent. its popularity is wide spreading  world wide due to its attractive features.Every body is expecting that the year end period will be a better one for the crypto market to move a new pace.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

Looks like this year won't happen like last year because price movements up to now don't seem to be a big pump on Bitcoin so we expect prices to be the same as last year if there are many who expect things to start now many investors buy Bitcoin and save it but the reality is not .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:26:01 PM

Yes im confident we can see green market this year so we must hold any coins what we have or regrets happens.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:26:28 PM

No, I’m not sure that he will return this year, but I’m sure that the market will start to grow in 2019-2020 Wink

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
ravinesolz

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:45:33 AM

No, I’m not sure that he will return this year, but I’m sure that the market will start to grow in 2019-2020 Wink
2020 has a bunch of events within that year, i think that crypto will be doing fine this year till then.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:51:19 AM

Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

No one is sure and to be honest, not everyone will have the same answer. Some will say yes, but others no. I, on the other hand, say no because the market is that unpredictable but based on the trends of the graphs, it's possible that the bull market will occur next year.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
dunkindonuts

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:10:30 AM

I think the big percentage is that they will come back later in the year. As the Cryptocurrency market is moving slowly, investors are worried that the value of coin is less likely to hit the bottom. If that happens, maybe the value of the coin will have a huge breakthrough in the future.
psikolog

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

♦ SIMDAQ ♦

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:15:41 AM

I dont think so. Everyone thinks that what happened last year is going to happen again, but this time it wont happen. I think we should wait for 2020 for bull run

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:16:53 AM

Honestly, I personally do not know and are not so sure. But I continue to expect the market to recover soon and increase steadily in the near future. From observations that I know of lately, projects that have come up with concepts and their implementation are getting better and can bring a good revolution for crypto in the future.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

Yes, a lot of people say that at the end of the year the market will rise again. And it is certainly a lot of people also wait and they will do trades to get profit. People have been holding the coins for a few months ago because of the unstable market price. And of course, I also hope that at the end of the year the market up even higher.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
rakib123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:51:00 AM

I am not sure the market will come back at end this year. But I hope that it will be come back end this year. This market is down 8 or 9 month ago. Best wishes for crypto market..
btccointalk

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:53:56 AM

I think it will take more time for the market to recover again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: