Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year?  (Read 18572 times)
yhieniehy

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:12:01 PM

At me great doubts begin to appear that the market will return at the end of this year. There was not enough time, already the middle of October, and the market still doesn't grow. He think won't manage to make it until the end of the year.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:16:29 PM

I would be very surprised if there is no bull run at the end of the year.
There are almost no indicators that show that the market is doomed.
Instead, there are quite a lot of signs that things are ready to take off.

I am, however, prepared for the worst, if things don't take off again, then that means the market is headed in a direction nobody knows.
After all, this is crypto, it's new tech and a new market so anything can happen.
I have mostly been hedging my investments and ready to move out of crypto if need be.
It the market doesn't take off even after all of these favorable signs, then I will move my money to a more stable market like stocks and bonds.

And, of course, I am fully prepared to take advantage of the next bull run too because I firmly believe there will be one.

curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:36:17 PM

If we take the statistics, then most likely nothing will change by the end of this year, but closer to May everything should be just fine, but all this only if we take the statistics

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

you can never be sure about anything if you are talking about the cryptocurrency world but it means that we can try

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

If we take the statistics, then most likely nothing will change by the end of this year, but closer to May everything should be just fine, but all this only if we take the statistics
it js very hard to be sure avout soemthing in this sphere but i can say taht i am looking forward to see the end of the year

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:40:02 PM

I don't think anyone can tell you that this is a completely safe prediction, but most likely it will happen, if we look at the history of cryptos, always around the end of the year is that its value increases more, it may not be as large as last year, but I hope it is enough for many to recover their investment.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:43:34 PM

Yes, i am sure a 99% that bull market will returns this year and we will see a new high of top cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. We just need a liitle wait for this and it will happiens in batches. Maybe little later than expecting time - but it will happiens.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:55:00 PM

many certainly hope that we will see a bull run this year, but i do not believe it. i think the market needs more time to recover from the last bull run. when the next one will come is certainly hard to say. i suspect it will take a long time.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:58:43 PM

You can never be 100% sure of something. But i truly believe that everything will be fine and that is just a matter of time.
Action Gamble

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:05:17 PM

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

Yes we are waiting from a long time and nothing changed, and the worst nothing is sure I'm not sure about anything i start losing the optimism, i know that all whom are in crypto world confirm that everything will be like before, but i still not believing that.

Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:23:03 PM

I'm so tired of you guys crying and crying. Same thing. I suggest you if you are worried and do not find a place. Leave your cryptocurrency portfolio alone. At least until the new year. And go to the factory for the machine. There your thoughts ears and eyes will be distracted from unnecessary thoughts. I answer you from the experience of acquaintance with cryptocurrency that everything will be fine with it.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

I think that the market will return, because a lot of this leads, we have been falling for a year and now I think that soon will turn and prices will go up

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:00:03 PM

It may surprise you that bulls wont come this year as everyone is expectant of it. I am bullish with all of the positivity going around and not necesarily in the prices. The bulls will come at a time we didnt expect it to. But in the mean time keep Hodling.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:02:22 PM

Everything is possible, many experts say that the cryptocurrency market will rise, but no one can give a guarantee that this will be so, it’s just opinions, if there was any confirmation of this, of course, I would agree with that, but at the moment, it’s just the words

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:12:42 PM

No, it's too early.
Institutional investors are entering crypto in the Q1 or Q2 2019 ( as per Cointelegraph ).
So i'm not expecting any big price rise before the first months of 2019 or maybe even the next spring.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:18:02 PM

we all really want this, but you need to be realistic, the market may recover again from global news, or if bitcoin starts to grow, but I still don’t see any prerequisites for the ego Undecided
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

I also for the bull to come as soon as possible but with the current trend of the market, I don't see a really serious bull happening this year. It is better not to fix all our hope on it so that we will not be too ddisappointed.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

Of course no one knows when the market will recover , but I expect that of course by the end of the year will end the fall and have quietly go to grow !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:49:15 PM

we all really want this, but you need to be realistic, the market may recover again from global news, or if bitcoin starts to grow, but I still don’t see any prerequisites for the ego Undecided
Well, only the big news that happens to Crypto, especially Bitcoin which can increase the price of Bitcoin, if we want the price to get a large pump by the end of this year, the price must be at $ 8,000 but the price is still under $ 7,000 so if we think back prices will occur like 2017, of course it will take a long time to reach them.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:52:25 PM

I doubt that the market will grow to the size of 2017, everything goes to the fact that prices should fall even lower, but it’s hard to guess, because the major players don’t benefit from a new dump or flat, so it’s likely that there will be a short-term growth.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: