Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year?  (Read 18579 times)
anth36jian

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

Of course I am sotally sure that it will be one more time because this situation is replaying for few years and moreover there are not somre reasons in the world that are able to deny it.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

Maybe it won't be able to return like last year, this is because the current conditions are very difficult, too many scam projects make the media more active in reporting about the negative side of cryptocurrencies.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

We hope that crypto market will be come in the end of this year. Many experts of the crypto market giving their predictions that the bull run will be start positively. I also hope for the best to come at the end of the year 2018. 

bhordz357

Activity: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

The market this year is unusual, everyone is waiting for market growth, but I can not say with full confidence that growth will begin at the end of the year.

The way market trend is performing I think this year there will be no bull run. Although cryptocurrency is unpredictable it might still happen but the chances are a bit low. Hopefully the bull will come so that we can recover our losses.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
popox

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

The market have not gone away to come back but I understand what do you mean. This 'coming' will be shown in the bull run thanks to that the market will have a good jump.

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:06:54 PM

I don't see any reason why the market cannot come back but at the rate that money is leaving the market, there is a high possibility that we are going to be seeing lower prices through the end of the year than higher prices. As long as the volume of bitcoin being transacted at this point is still very low then there is no way that the market can come back
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:09:15 PM

Every day it seems to me that nothing will happen, but I still hope, because I see that most of the projects put their fees at the end of this year, let's see, maybe they will be right and we will still see what's the matter.

coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

Many people think that they will come back and I think so. it is possible that there will still be a fall, or flat as it is now. I still hope that the bulls will come it would be logical.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:24:14 PM

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

For me, I am not sure but i am hoping that it will happen. Because just like what happened last year market arises that quarter also. So why not to speculate that it can maybe happen again right? Maybe because christmas season is near and because of that there are so many people having money and taking their money into risk and investing that money here.
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

There are all chances for this move because we had the same situation last year so I consider that everything will be replayd one more time without problems.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

The risk of its lack is here but so many people say that it will be so I have started to believe them. I am ready for it but I will not be disappointed if it will not be.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

only some whales who rules the market knows when and the market will go, even up or down. By the last news which are pretty positive, I guess the market will start to pump a bit till the end of this year.

edynolan

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

I dont think so. Everyone thinks that what happened last year is going to happen again, but this time it wont happen. I think we should wait for 2020 for bull run
I don't even know why people are still talking about bull run. Any bull run has causes, and the market created zero causes for a bull run. I don't think that we will have anything similar to last year. It's an urban legend.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:16:47 AM

I dont think so because correction was really deep. Maybe it will fully recover till the q2 of the next year
Im not sure about market rising come back but im hoping for it to happen before end of the year 2018. But if not happen then I'm guarantee that it will rise for the year 2019, I think market can recover this year because I saw a little movement and that is a good sign I guess. Many predictions about the come back of market, but the only one want of many people is the rising of it, we can assume and predict what mighr happen because it only way to not losing hope.

No one can sure about this field guy, we maybe continuously see the downing price or probably we get a good news. I don’t know,too but I’m proned to positive direction that the entire market will soon recover, because from the very beginning of this year -2018, the market shows us much disappointed, thus probably in the end of this year it will be more likely to reach it peak again. Now all we need to do is keeping our hear calm, and waiting. If you have capital, you can capitalize on low price to collect some extra coins. I hope we will soon receive the rewards from market.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:19:35 AM

I think that the market will not start its growth at the end of this year, of course, there may be another, but I hope that by the end of 2020 I will be happy with my investments.

little.jane

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

I'm not sure that the cryptocurrency will recover by the end of the year. But everyone so often starts talking about it that I start to believe in it. Always need to hope for the best.
I usually give myself a target date until which I hope for the best but then declare myself naïve and stupid and move on to the next line of business. Crypto becomes boring. You can only hope for the best so much.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

I think it is not necessary to draw an analogy with last year.The past is called the past) let's See what will mark the end of this year but I think that the market will not change dramatically.We adhere to the strategy of waiting Grin
Correct. Waiting and hodling, but not waiting for the market to rebound anytime soon. I think the next year will (maybe) show us if we waited in vain.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:47:40 PM

I hope that the market will not collapse as it was at the beginning of this year, because the prices of $ 6,500 for BTC today are probably the standard for many. But it's not right. We all understand how much BTC actually costs and how much it will cost in the future.
cayenne2121

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

History repeats itself. most likely, at the end of the year we will see the same thing as last year. now you can see that everything occurs according to the scenario.
Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

We cannot make sure will it be so high or not. Many people are hoping that the market will growth in the end of the year.
I can’t say that it will be happen, but from years to years, it goes repeatedly.
Just hoping the best

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: