Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust Feedback Is Not Working, Any Person Can Send Negative Feedback  (Read 203 times)
Red Fish (OP)

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

Forum trust feedback is outdated and remember time, when you complain to parents in childhood. Various forum members - teenagers and others, which do not know what to do, sent various negative feedbacks, and just simple making negative trusts. How can teenager from California in USA can know, for example, BTC mining farms in China, or living life in Poland. Forum members are from whole world, so this trust feedback is very childish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

Forum trust feedback is outdated and remember time, when you complain to parents in childhood. Various forum members - teenagers and others, which do not know what to do, sent various negative feedbacks, and just simple making negative trusts. How can teenager from California in USA can know, for example, BTC mining farms in China, or living life in Poland. Forum members are from whole world, so this trust feedback is very childish.

You don't understand how the trust system works.   :/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858.0

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:03:46 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

Forum trust feedback is outdated...blah...blah...blah...

You got negged for promoting a cloud mining service using a referral link hidden with tinyurl. You're lucky you didn't get permabanned for that, actually.

Red Fish (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:05:56 PM

You don't understand how the trust system works.   :/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858.0

I know this kindergarden system very well, and it is for teenagers, who do not know what to do.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:07:24 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

You got negged for promoting a cloud mining service using a referral link hidden with tinyurl. You're lucky you didn't get permabanned for that, actually.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

OP is simply a hypocrite.  He complains about something he did himself.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Red Fish (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

Forum trust feedback is outdated...blah...blah...blah...

This was in Service Announcements section, so if any forum member want to receive free cloud mining, he can do that via link.  Grin
MagicSmoker

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:17:42 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

This was in Service Announcements section, so if any forum member want to receive free cloud mining, he can do that via link.  Grin

I guess you still don't realize that links with referral codes are prohibited. See the excerpt from the rules post:

Forum rules
4. No referral code (ref link) spam. [1]

But feel free to keep calling me a teenager while you dig that hole for yourself ever deeper.

petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

As magic smoke mention you're lucky that you did not get banned for that reason. About that, have you forgotten this one that it's not allowed in the forum?. I don't think you did not violate the rules especially rule number 5. Next time be more responsible in your own decisions, to yourself and in this forum.

4. No referral code (ref link) spam.

5. No link shortners that requires users to view an ad.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
Alone055

Activity: 1035
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

Is it just me who thinks that OP is not the original owner of this account? Because, a person who has spent around 2 years on the forum (Date registered: 8 November, 2016) should know how the trust system works, and should probably know the very simple and basic rules that sharing referral codes and using link shorteners is not allowed.

He has probably bought the account for either signature spamming or something else which is still unknown to us. Look at all those one liners in his post history. That doesn't represent a genuine senior member of the community.

And, in case the account is his own, I think what he did is not really worth it. People dream to reach the rank he is at, today, and he ruins it to get a little referral commission from a site that is barely legit.

MagicSmoker

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:03:07 PM

Is it just me who thinks that OP is not the original owner of this account?
He has probably bought the account for either signature spamming or something else which is still unknown to us. Look at all those one liners in his post history. That doesn't represent a genuine senior member of the community.

Interesting point you raised there, so I scrolled back through the OP's post history and I feel the style and content are consistent. In fact, his second post seems strangely prophetic:

There are a lot of traffic from all the world and not all traffic is good for reff link promoting. The best way is very active blog, but even then keep in the mind, that not all traffic will be quality, so the blog must be targeted to some countries.

Keep in mind the merit system was introduced because of people like him - achieving high ranks just by showing up every day to shitpost for whatever sig or bounty campaign they happened to be shilling at the time. Also note that the OP has probably only received 1 merit in the last ~8 months; the other 250 were assigned to him for the rank he had already attained at the moment the merit system went into effect. Consequently, your getting 86 merits in the same time looks far more impressive to me.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:20:19 PM

It's working as designed. Thanks for bringing yourself to our attention, bub.
I know this kindergarden system very well, and it is for teenagers, who do not know what to do.
Kindergarten (root word kinder = children) is for teenagers?

I suppose you'd know it best.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: