Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65836 times)
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:58:09 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Yes indeed sometimes the amount is not much, but for me personally who does this to fill my free time or for part time when I have time and to fill time, doing a bounty is something that is profitable and moreover if the token we get the price increases , of course it will give me a big advantage, but I think someone who does a full time bounty will have different reasons and opinions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:06:52 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Many if not all bounty hunters experienced exactly the same situation at least once. My last signature bounty campaign lasted for more than 6 months and now 5 months later after the end of token sale I still don't get any reward. Thank you, GoNetwork Angry

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 03:54:06 PM

Initially I thought this forum is all about finding the right bounty to participate in but as time goes on I have come to gain a lot from this forum, yes I know wearing signature,advertising a particular project and at the end you receive penny is really frustrating but I think we should also look beyond that do we can actually benefit from the forum

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 427

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:08:40 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

Many if not all bounty hunters experienced exactly the same situation at least once. My last signature bounty campaign lasted for more than 6 months and now 5 months later after the end of token sale I still don't get any reward. Thank you, GoNetwork Angry
Sometimes it may be annoying indeed to wait for the payment received then wait for the market listing process and that is annoying maybe the price of the token is not appropriate. I personally have experienced that until now. so I think the patience to become a bounty participant will be bigger in the payment section

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:44:49 PM

I think it's worth it. In general, it seems to me that today very interesting stories that occur as a whole are of very significant importance in the world. Perhaps this is a fact that today we will still be taken into account.
Well, I think you need the opposite in such moments as now when the price falls very much you need to work hard to rise in prices in the future, you will earn well

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:49:09 PM

I think it's worth it. In general, it seems to me that today very interesting stories that occur as a whole are of very significant importance in the world. Perhaps this is a fact that today we will still be taken into account.
Well, I think you need the opposite in such moments as now when the price falls very much you need to work hard to rise in prices in the future, you will earn well

Yes, work today so that the money was tomorrow. But there is one thing. Will there be someone else in the cryptocurrency tomorrow? So you need to work wisely.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:20:48 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

It's quite frustrating to go through the hurdles of posting various articles and comments on the forum without getting a single merit. It's more depressing to wear a signature with an expectation of getting substantial reward, only for the project to be listed far below the ICO price and dumping seem unwise. I do hope that the forum encourages members by making merit more accessible.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:15:08 PM

I cannot afford or bear to promote a project for more than four months, because the longer the time, the lesser the reward.
When it comes to signature most especially, those with higher ranks will get most parts of the reward and those of us with lower ranks tend to get almost nothing.
Which to me is a waste of time, energy and effort. So i would rather prefer to promote three to four projects within those periods.
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:30:37 PM

It's really a difficult task dude and some very wicked and lazy BM contribute to making everything seem so difficulty. Why not calculate stakes weekly and once bounty is done all signatures will be removed. It's just so unfair.
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:32:24 PM

Yes, work today so that the money was tomorrow. But there is one thing. Will there be someone else in the cryptocurrency tomorrow? So you need to work wisely.

Work yes but not kill yourself or lose other good and better ones while you wait to receive token from a project that might later turn shit. Rules should be adhered to here too.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:38:06 PM

I have same experiences and it is not good enough, but after a lot of complains by hunters
Atleast over 50% bounty managers now finish spreadsheet quickly and also say 10 post per weeks and that makes it fair

If you dyor before starting the bounty, it is worth it because the project won’t fail on the market
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:02:03 PM

it's not worth it at all, but even so the actual value isn't solid at all, prices can increase at any time so you still have the chance to get more money.
that is the value of the new coin and if the project develops then the value will tend to be higher so if I become you then I will hold it back because selling it at that price will not produce anything except disappointment

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:09:03 PM

I think it is not worth too much yet, but I hapilly have a campaign requiring only 6posts a week, so I try to work even though I have no big faith in soon crypto market recover

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:35:06 PM

Yes, today it’s not so easy to earn as a year ago, but it’s certainly the most honest and still profitable earnings, so I continue to participate in subscription companies and advise everyone to do the same
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:46:45 PM

I think that now comes the period when just the same is to work and cryptocurrency. This moment should not be missed, as the market is weak and now it is going to the bottom, but it will start to grow again.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:51:55 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
You should not always expect your bounty tokens to worth a high value immediately after they are distributed. You must always hold them for a long period and not just to dump straight away.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:56:48 PM

Bounty hunters are kept more on the wait now, than what was obtainable some years ago.
If you find yourself in such situation, you have no choice than to wait and continue with other projects.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 01:47:43 AM

I am not embarrassed on that after all. Do not worry if at the money, the value of the bounty reward that you receive is low all because many bounty hunters are cashing on on the exchange. Instead if you trust the system and its project, you must try to hold it in a year and see the difference.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:25:47 AM

I am not embarrassed on that after all. Do not worry if at the money, the value of the bounty reward that you receive is low all because many bounty hunters are cashing on on the exchange. Instead if you trust the system and its project, you must try to hold it in a year and see the difference.

I have participated in a lot of bounty, but there are a few bounties after more than half a year they still haven't paid token for bounty hunter. But I'm not impatient, I still wait and know that when they distribute token to me, the token value is in a uptrend market
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:42:13 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
You should not always expect your bounty tokens to worth a high value immediately after they are distributed. You must always hold them for a long period and not just to dump straight away.
That's right, it is often much more profitable to wait for some time and sell at a much higher price, but most hunters apparently do not really want to wait

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: