Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65836 times)
Serve20

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 05:59:32 PM

I actually got what you are trying to express and it is normal for bounty to always feel bad for extension or for delay in the payment of bounty but seriously speaking, there is nothing big we can do to it because the interest and right of bounty hunters are not really protected in the industry

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Petchant

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 06:18:38 PM

It's really disheartening and disappointing what many bounty hunters are experiencing in the industry and I think something needs to be done. Imagine working day and night to promote a project, they then extend the duration of the bounty and after the whole thing for close to a year after they ICO, they still continue to postpone the time they gonna list the token. Seriously speaking, am also tired

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:34:58 PM

If you believe in the future of cryptocurrency , and especially in the ico that in the future will be able to return and collect a lot of money , I do bounty and believe that things will be rewarded with full !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:00:23 PM

Not all the bounty campaigns are equally profitable and our time and work not always pay of as we would expect. This is why it is important which campaign we are choose and beside the research some luck is also required.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:41:33 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Yes that's right. It is still good that the ICO project was successfully completed and it is good that you received their new tokens in your wallet. Now it is very rare. So you are still very lucky.
If tokens are promising, now you don’t even need to try to sell them. Now they are really falling in price. While they need to be stored until a good growth of the cryptocurrency market. Then these tokens will give us a good income.
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:10:38 PM

Bounty hunting is another way for investment as an work. I always try to be more carefully while I am choosing any signature campaigns. Sometimes too many participant of bounty may cause really low earnings. Its better to check white paper, project team, and success capacity of the project before starting any signature bounty its same as when you look for a new investment.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 09:26:58 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Some times it's stressful and frustrating.. so I much of the time think of it as an hubby instead of a job.. so if the pay doesn't come out as expected.. I don't loose my cool
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:15:59 PM

With every little payment for a bounty campaign, I get frustrated more and more and I have less and less desire to participate in the next bounty campaign. I hope with the growth of the cryptocurrency market, the situation with bounty campaigns will improve, but this will happen very soon. It remains only to save the received tokens and hope for their growth in the future.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 757
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:30:27 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
Yes that's so hurt, and in this situation, we know signatures champaign not worth it, only few project can make good impact to bounty hunter, That's why many member stop join in signature and start work in real job, Today is great time for invest because the price is so low, and bad option for bounty, but if you trust about future, you can start collect from today and dont worry about price, maybe now $50 but in few years can be so high

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:51:12 PM

Hunters are just being treated like they are slaves. The project team just come up with whatever they desire at the end of Bounty to frustrate hunters.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:41:15 AM

Bounty campaign not really offer good profit now, i was joined some different signature campaign for more than 5 month but i not receive even $30 amonth. I just spend a few minutes to do this task while doing trading. Never use bounty campaign for main job  but use it for second job.

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:52:26 AM

Bounty campaign not really offer good profit now, i was joined some different signature campaign for more than 5 month but i not receive even $30 amonth. I just spend a few minutes to do this task while doing trading. Never use bounty campaign for main job  but use it for second job.
Yes, this is true you must still have a basic job even though joining several projects, for now the gift cannot provide you with inadequate income because the conditions are not stable, make this a by-product, and you stay focused on your main work

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:58:59 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
It's sad true story. Many of bounty campaigns fail and bounty hunters get nothing for hard work per several months. Before participation in any bounty need to be ready to get nothing and minimize the risks, choose only trusted bounty managers, look at the project, do some research.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:30:18 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

If we waited for a giving period and at the end of the day our effort did not lost,then happy are ye...........but my only fear is after waiting and hoping for so long and we did not get our reward .....it would be ridiculous and frustrated
ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 692

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:36:34 AM

in the world of cryptocurrency it is natural. because we work when development is still done. well, when you feel that this is not natural, maybe you can become a job that is immediately paid for. well, even when you work in the real world, you need to wait once a month to receive the payment.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:11:25 AM

horror) you must understand that you chose the signature company yourself, they didn’t pull you on the lasso (yes, the situation is not pleasant, but understand, this is your choice, try not to take a signature for such a long time or ask the manager right away if you can leave the company signatures with saving rates, in general, you only need to blame yourself (

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:07:42 PM

Sure. Its worth the work and waiting because its a natural phenomenon on cryptocurrency. If you understand it, then you don't need to worry much.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:15:29 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

This post was from last year but still is applicable and felt today or even worst. Some bounties today didn't even have a time frame. I know a campaign where the spreadsheet is not even updated for a long time. ICOs industry is really doomed because of those scam projects.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:35:02 PM

It depends on how you look at it. It will be enough if you do the bounty campaign as an auxiliary work. Some even do it for the educative purposes. I friend of mine for instance do just article campaign because he loves to read and write. In that case, the reward wouldn't be a problem but when you do as a major work then it is a big issue. I  that case, it will look like you have wasted your time and energy.

ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:45:59 PM

Nohow. No one is forcing you to sign. Just communicate, develop. On bounty cryptocurrency does not end. I'm tired of your whining.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: