Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65836 times)
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Just continue the work and be patient. Doing signature is not really hard. If it pays and token hits exchange, then good.
Sometimes bounties doesn't even pay or token didn't hit any exchange. Move on if that happens, no use complaining at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

I think this is just a bad experience. I am very careful with picking the bounties and lately I have found some that don't ask me to keep the signature so long after is finished. It is just not worth keeping it so long.
That's why it is very important to be active on telegram and to be updated of a certain bounty we participated on. Mostly BM never post updates on bct and we can just find it through telegram.
I'm may a victim also of distributions delay,  in fact it sometimes could reach almost 3months of waiting until I've sell them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

Yes it worth work and waiting. Unfortunately due to the market conditions, the portfolio is bleeding for the last 10 months, but it is going to end very soon. Nobody knows when the bull run comes, but we all hope of another pump in November or December.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

Just saying, this platform/forum is not for making money. The forum is here for making discussions and engaging with each other. If you join the forum for just earning money, you will end up contributing nothing and unintentionally spam the forum. So, honestly it does not matter how much you earn. At least you are getting something in your pocket while learning something new everyday from the forum.
Just a tip for you. Don't dump your tokens as soon as they are introduced in an exchange.

It's very nice to read a post making advice to the community members to make this forum more meaningful and really to serve its purpose, learning different aspects from this and we realize when we become more knowledgeable we can the forum at the same time we've earned.
siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

mmm  i  am  not  sure  about   that  is  it   going  to   worth  for   whole  of  the things  that  we are  doing  and  is  it  going  to  be paid  and  of  course  our  patience  i  don t  know  but  i  hope  from  the  bottom  of  my  heart  that  we are  going  to  get  for what  we are  working.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

Signature campaign in my humble opinion is the most difficult job there is as far as this space is concerned more especially for junior members because the stake is always minute and there no guarantees . The program usually drags and painfully when it's over the pay may not worth the wait.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

You described a very bad scenario.
First of all 10 weeks is a long camapign,try to look for shorter campaigns.
3 weeks for calculation is long time, manager is very unprofessional in this case.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:21:22 AM

I see this more as hobby then a side job.Before i started here i spent my time in playing games and chilling after my job.Now i chill with this hobby,it brings me joy and, who knows,maybe a profit.
Spend some time in researching and anlyzing projects you want to participate as investor or bounty hunter,it will pay off.
You are doing the right thing, I see many people referring to their bounty hunting activities as their main job and that worries me because there is no way to make a stable income out of that activity which tells me that probably their lives are going to be very chaotic if for some reason they do not get paid in time or they get paid a lot less than what they thought they would receive.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:31:21 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
Definetly in my own opinion now are not worth to work hard now in cryptocurrency because everything your labor would co'z less and low price value in the market,especially that you are the bounty hunters,because everythings thats you recieve token coming from your participating project become worthless and low value in the market or maybe no movement price in exchange trading,therefore my conclusion everything coming out ICO project now are waiting the bulliah market,before they create a marketing on its project development.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:56:02 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

I would feel disappointed but I have no choice but to wait for the price to go up. Eventually, though, all tokens will have to go up in price. It's all about just the right timing because all tokens are pretty valuable. Signature campaigns, for me, are truly worth the wait.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:08:50 AM

I think this is just a bad experience. I am very careful with picking the bounties and lately I have found some that don't ask me to keep the signature so long after is finished. It is just not worth keeping it so long.
my experience in joining the signature campaign, I keep the signature no later than one week after the bounty is complete. I only made bounty as an additional income and I usually work in one day to spend 3 hours, as long as I participate in the bounty campaign.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:29:58 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
Well, yeah as a bounty hunter luck is always something that we are looking for here because even if how legit or solid the poroject we are in but when tokens reach exchanges that is another part of the story . I experienced being unpaid by a failed project that I am in and a lot of project pay below my expectation I mean they are paying shitcoins in exchange for many weeks of working hard to promote them but unfortunately nothing good happens just a waste of time but still a nice try to find luck. Majority of those projects are not worth it for a long wait.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:00:26 AM

Of course, this being a very bad experience and regret will surely emerge. We recommend that before you decide to join in the project, better do some checking. We must read the Whitepaper, the Website and we have to find projects that sales of tokens have reached the minimum target.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:11:01 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
Yes, now it is very difficult to earn bounty hunters. Let's hope that this bear market will pass and the situation will recover. Therefore, we really need to work and expect better times. You can even temporarily suspend the activity of a headhunter if you are busy with other things. Or, for the time being, one should not sell the free tokens obtained as a result of participation in the campaigns of generosity ICO at such a low price. The time will come and some of them will rise very significantly in their value.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Cenil

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:24:14 AM

indeed, if it is thought in a logical sense it is not very commensurate with what has been done with the campaign, but what else would the distribution of tokens from the bounty be the policy of the team from the bounty, maybe you also get a little token because there are too many participants who have high rank while I'm sure you only have junior member ranks at the time when you participate in the bounty.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:27:07 AM

Patiently tired of waiting sometimes worthwhile,sometimes not due to some campaigns that we usually join in are scams,so it is up to us on how we choose the right and legit one.,
     So better observant and alert in all your moves for you not to waste your effort and not to loose.

twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:40:36 AM

I am here because they said you could make money from a signature bounty, but I think it is not worth it if you just get worth $50 coin in your work for more than 10 weeks. Just like $50 for 3 months+, truly unfair..
Indeed, if we invest with all our capital and that time will be very disappointing for investors, for now in my country crypto currencies have not been fully recognized by the government, therefore I have never spent fully to invest because of the huge risk in my country of investment

Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:41:49 AM

Yes working in a campaign and while waiting sometimetimes worthy,.
Sometimes we may say that we are scammed by a project that we ever hoped for,but its a lesson to learn also to choose the right one after the  failure weve done,so be observant and be selective the legit one.

clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:48:41 AM

All the work which we join in it is dependent on many things in the crypto market. Good prices and the right time as well as your work wear signature and avata a lot of time and sometimes not as well as your expectations. We have to accept because now the competition is so fierce and the campaign is out but not the right choice will be scam. But do it with all your heart for the work we love.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:51:08 AM

The reward levels are pretty poor at the moment it is nothing like doing Bounties in 2017 which would pretty much guarantee you a few hundred dollars at worst. Only thing I can suggest is to pick the coins you work on wisely with a view to maximising their value and your return down the road and hope for the best.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: