Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to track changes in rules of bounty campaign?  (Read 755 times)
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:36:30 AM

Hey guys!

How do you track changes in rules of bounty campaigns? Do you use any telegram channels or websites?

Thank you in advance Wink
Its very simple you need to keep visiting the their bounty threads very often for the rules changes and mostly the updated post will also will get written in the second post of that bounty thread in the reserved place by the manager so it is not hard to find it.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:40:04 AM

Hey guys!

How do you track changes in rules of bounty campaigns? Do you use any telegram channels or websites?

The bounty rules can be seen on their thread, so I put on the watchlist all the bounty campaign I have and put some note when to submit reports. I actually have my notes on me so I will not be confused about my campaigns and because of that I can easily see the recent update about the bounties. Monitoring your work is really important for a bounty hunters so you can see if your details is still correct or if you received already the stakes.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:34:16 AM

Hey guys!

Its easy to monitor it, just visit everyday in the bounty thread and you will be updated as easy as that. If you have a lot of bounties then do an excel or write it on a paper so you can know the time frame. Its good to have time management so we as a bounty hunter will succeed in this market.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

You have  it both  btt  forum   and tegegram group and channel  bounty  admin  should always  notify  all  bounty participant both  in forum or  telegram channel  Smiley and  also always check bounty for more updates and  news about the bounty campaign.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:49:08 PM

Hey guys!

You can bookmark the bounty campaign manager link, every time you are online in this forum make it a habit to see first the latest post bounty campaign manager. Because every change in a project will be notified by the manager, I guess it's an easy way compared to finding out on the telegram group, because it's always a lot of new posts so it's tricky to see.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:16:40 PM

Hey guys!

The best way is to spend time with it. continuous OP tracking and bounty manager's profile. Usually, they have little time to fully update bounty related news. It's a bit different than the current automated bounty -  platform leasing service.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:26:35 PM

In order not to make a mistake, you need to view daily social networks, branch and telegrams. I always do. It takes a long time but is reliable and there will be no errors.
Afiqa03

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:08:35 PM

For me to track a change in the rules of the bounty campaign, obviously using the bounty telegram itself. because the telegram is where there are problems with changes in the project or the participants can directly comment and also monitor the news about the project.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:37:24 AM

As all of the information that's indicated above me is correct;  Wink

You can see bounty updates through their Bounty thread here in bitcointalk or you can subscribe to their social media accounts. Also, the best way to know information and updates about the bounty of the project is to join the official bounty telegram group because this is the are where all of the updates and changes indicated. They announce it there because managers of the said project can be contact through telegram so it's better to join on this platforms.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

As a bounty hunters, we want to have an update or changes on the bounties we are participating. If I want to get some latest updates about the changing of rules on my bounties, then I just ask admins on telegram bounty official channels, I just send a personal message to the bounty manager and I just visit their bounty thread so that I can catch up if there are any changes.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:46:32 AM

Unfortunately there is no automatic way to do so.

When i was doing twitter campaigns, it was hard to follow all their changes, very often it was frustrating because some campaigns tend to stop their campaigns for a while before the end date and it takes few weeks for participants to understand that.

I find it that Telegram is the most efficient way to do get the necessarily information.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

When a lot of company, for all you do not have time, so I watch fixed messages once a week in a telegram, if there are no changes, then it's better to go to the forum there for sure the manager will write !!!

jordanamg

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

Bounty Manager make post on telegram or PM you
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:06:37 PM

As far as I know, the telegram is a media of communication to share the information even the policy of the rule of bounty campaign from the developer.
We can follow the group of a telegram to always update the information.
There is the other way to get the information when we miss it.
In my experience, I ever had missed the information about the change of rule my bounty campaign, but I can send a private message to the manager through the telegram and bitcoin forum to keep getting the true information.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

Yes, it is today a problem, rules very often change. 1 time a week I re-read the rules of each company in the basic theme to make my work count. And 1 times in a week I read telegrams bounty channel .
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:28:50 PM

Normally the rules will not change from the beginning. And there are very few cases where the rules will be changed to match the current situation. So if the bounty you join is changed the rule you should regularly update the telegram of the bounty you join because all the information and changes will be posted and pinned there.

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:44:46 PM

I have encountered such a problem when the terms of the bounty was changed, but in the bounty thread about this has not. I learned that from bounty chat in telegram. So I would advise to check the bitcointalk, but also from time to time and read the chats in the telegram.

faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

Other than hamphser said on above, sometimes the manager even pm'd all of participants if there is/are some changes in bounty rules (but mostly announced it on OP's bounty thread). The best way is always check regulary in weekly if there is rule change or not on bounty thread

really? will the bounty manager contact via each bounty hunter by PM? because as far as I know, there are a lot of participants participating in a bounty campaign. but if I have one campaign with a few participants, maybe they will do this

CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:53:09 PM

I mainly use the chat telegram. It's more convenient for me. Moreover, in the bounty of the branch do not always write if some conditions have changed.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:29:32 AM

Hey. I believe that you need to constantly be in the company section on the forum. In the social networking groups of the project in which you are participating.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: