Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HOARD - Cash & Crypto Wallet + Open Source DEX  (Read 712 times)
nocoiners

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

Do you think you guys can collaborate with blocknet from blocknet.co ,you guys seem like you have the front end going and blocknet has the blackend functioning.

Blocknet is very cool, they are doing great work and I think you are right in combining backend services like those they are offering with a simple frontend like ours is key to increasing adoption.

You guys are doing great work as well ,would it be ok if you guys have a chat ?

Definitely! I'll do some more research on how we can work together and reach out - Hoard is all about collaboration!
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

Do you think you guys can collaborate with blocknet from blocknet.co ,you guys seem like you have the front end going and blocknet has the blackend functioning.

Blocknet is very cool, they are doing great work and I think you are right in combining backend services like those they are offering with a simple frontend like ours is key to increasing adoption.

You guys are doing great work as well ,would it be ok if you guys have a chat ?

Definitely! I'll do some more research on how we can work together and reach out - Hoard is all about collaboration!
Very excited to hear that!! I coin that's all about collaboration has a great future, at least that's what my experience tells me!!!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
CoinSherpa

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:55:13 AM

Hoard ICO is halfway thru. Softcap is almost complete. We’re opening up a 20% discount.
CoinSherpa

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

Masternode Dapp now running on testnet. Here's the blog post: https://blog.hoardinvest.com/hoard-masternode-reward-contracts-deployed-on-testnet/
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:13:39 AM

I can see some of Hoard's revolutionary features as a two-layer protocol:
- An incompatible, non-centralized knowledge exchange protocol between blockchains for maximum liquidity, scalable transactions, and fast asset transfers.
- Hoard's second layer protocol provides an off-chain trading account that allows users to exchange electronic and private funds privately and privately.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

The idea is not new, but the way of the project still makes people believe this is a potential project. Hoard makes people's approach to crypto easier. I really like this project.
EvilMonkey

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

Hoard has it all really.  If there is something you can think of that is missing from crypto they pretty much have it.  The biggest thing they will solve is instant trasnfers an near zero fees.  I also love the app where if I have someone email or phone number I can send them crypto without even knowing their address.  How cool is an app that is out before the ICO.

Also while the nodes system is still underdevelopement you can stake your tokens until it is ready.  I don't see anyone selling tokens anytime soon.
temadanilevsky

Activity: 250
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:36:03 AM

Juggler Games Partners with Hoard to Release New Plasma Game

The game is called My Memory of Us, and it is first title with True Ownership to come out of Hoard’s Private Alpha Developers Program.
https://blog.hoard.exchange/juggler-games-partners-with-hoard-to-release-new-plasma-game-a6761d8fe5fd
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: