Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★EWLottery.com★ Instant Blockchain Lottery EtherWinX25  (Read 173 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dimaklmn1 (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:14:46 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 07:05:49 PM by dimaklmn1

★★★ Start winning now! ★★★

Official Website EWLottery.com
Rules of the lottery

★ About the lottery EtherWinX25 ★

EtherWinX25 is an instant game type lottery. You can partake at any moment, for unlimited number of tries (read the rules).

The ticket price will be 0.005 - 0.05 ETH.

Feature of this lottery is a progressive jackpot, which will exceed the ticket price by an average of 50 times - X50. The minimum possible value of the jackpot will be no less than X25, and — with a probability of 1% — the jackpot will reach values of >X128 of the ticket price.

Table of winning odds* (EtherWinX25 lottery):

https://i.imgur.com/PGhdrk9.png
* read the in-depth description in the rules of the lottery

As you can see, the odds of winning playing EtherWinX25 exceed 37,5%.

Advantages of the lottery EtherWinX25:

•   Clear and fraud-free structure of payout. High chances of winning and striking jackpot, in comparison to other lotteries.
•   Instant lottery. Get results within 1 minute.
•   Transparency and independence of results ensured by Ethereum smart contracts.
•   More than 91% of funds received from the sale of lottery tickets go to the prize fund.
•   The open source code of the lottery gives the participants a way to make sure themselves that our drawings are 100% independent.
•   A unique and easy-to-understand RNG allowing convenient tracking of results.

Rules of the lottery EtherWinX25

★ Referral program ★

You can use the referral program. Create a referral link on the project website and become our partner.

Affiliate receives 1% of the cost of each ticket purchased through his referral link. The address of the affiliate is stored in the browser cache of the users, which will allow the affiliate to receive a constant income from each user who used this link.

★ About the project ★

EtherWin is a project specializing in gambling development and building games managed by smart contracts based on Ethereum blockchain.

In addition to the already functioning instant lottery, several other types of lotteries with different gaming structures will be launched within the project. In addition, our team is in the process of developing blockchain-based roulette and slot machine games to be launched in the future.

Each of our products will be managed by an open source smart contract, to absolutely ensure honest and transparent results for our users.

★ Contacts ★

WebsiteDiscordTelegramAnnouncement

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimaklmn1 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

★ Referral program ★

You can use the referral program. Create a referral link on the project website and become our partner. https://ewlottery.com/

Affiliate receives 1% of the cost of each ticket purchased through his referral link. The address of the affiliate is stored in the browser cache of the users, which will allow the affiliate to receive a constant income from each user who used this link.
dimaklmn1 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:38:52 AM

Join our Discord and Telegram communities. All the latest news we will publish there!
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

I just checked on your site but there is nothing that I can do there. I clicked on buy button but there is nothing coming up, and it keeps on directing me to the top and the site do not even loading or pop out any tab to buy the tickets. And btw what is the advantages about this site? I just can see this is just usual site. No bankroll funded here? I saw there is 0 eth too
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:42:01 AM

I just checked on your site but there is nothing that I can do there. I clicked on buy button but there is nothing coming up, and it keeps on directing me to the top and the site do not even loading or pop out any tab to buy the tickets. And btw what is the advantages about this site? I just can see this is just usual site. No bankroll funded here? I saw there is 0 eth too

I see that it needs metamask wallet extension to function properly. Once you add the chrome extension of metamask wallet, the website will start to function.

I am seeing such kind of lottery websites are popping up every now and then. I have checked the team page of the website and I see only picture and link to their certificate, but no linkedin profile attached. Even the concept is very common but I see they also have an ICO ongoing along with the website with the token name ETWIN. The question is, do we really need another ICO in the market coupled with ETH lottery game??

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:54:40 AM

I see that it needs metamask wallet extension to function properly. Once you add the chrome extension of metamask wallet, the website will start to function.

I am seeing such kind of lottery websites are popping up every now and then. I have checked the team page of the website and I see only picture and link to their certificate, but no linkedin profile attached. Even the concept is very common but I see they also have an ICO ongoing along with the website with the token name ETWIN. The question is, do we really need another ICO in the market coupled with ETH lottery game??

pretty sure we don't, ETH contract lotteries are popping up like mushrooms after a rain
and once again there is no mention of Metamask required to be able to play on the front page
it should be written in big red letters "Metamask installed required to play" otherwise it is confusing for an average user
in any case I do not think this ICO will be of any success as the idea is beaten to death and the lottery itself is nothing spectacular:
tickets are costly,prizes are low 1x 2x and 3x and the chances to win them are even lower
wonder what the house edge on it , looks like way more than 5% (cba to calculate)

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:01:06 PM

pretty sure we don't, ETH contract lotteries are popping up like mushrooms after a rain
and once again there is no mention of Metamask required to be able to play on the front page
it should be written in big red letters "Metamask installed required to play" otherwise it is confusing for an average user
in any case I do not think this ICO will be of any success as the idea is beaten to death and the lottery itself is nothing spectacular:
tickets are costly,prizes are low 1x 2x and 3x and the chances to win them are even lower
wonder what the house edge on it , looks like way more than 5% (cba to calculate)
Back to those days that im quite interested into these contract based games but as the time goes by when they do popped out like mushrooms i do already starting to ignore them just like on the feeling on seeing
new dice sites but this is quite different since it is lottery based games and we know whats the current position of these things when it comes to interest.
Back to the site, color yellow background do hurts my eyes and same a you said theres no reminders or just cautions about on using up metamask.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dimaklmn1 (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

Install metamask!
dimaklmn1 (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

Just click "how to play".

We thought it would be enough for those who can read.
dimaklmn1 (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

Back to those days that im quite interested into these contract based games but as the time goes by when they do popped out like mushrooms i do already starting to ignore them just like on the feeling on seeing
new dice sites but this is quite different since it is lottery based games and we know whats the current position of these things when it comes to interest.
Back to the site, color yellow background do hurts my eyes and same a you said theres no reminders or just cautions about on using up metamask.

The essence of the lottery is that you can win the jackpot with a good chance of winning (1 to 255). The jackpot is cumulative, ranging from x25 to more than x100. According to the theory of probability, the average value of the jackpot will be around x50.
Also, we have developed other games, lotteries, roulette, slots. You'll see them soon enough.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

The essence of the lottery is that you can win the jackpot with a good chance of winning (1 to 255). The jackpot is cumulative, ranging from x25 to more than x100. According to the theory of probability, the average value of the jackpot will be around x50.
Also, we have developed other games, lotteries, roulette, slots. You'll see them soon enough.
No matter what would be the odds or probability i will tell you that lottery based games didnt really get too much traffic or players and lots already been trying to get the market share but all of them failed.
If you are developing other games then its much better to focus on that one and build something unique which you can possibly have the chance to get some slice of the marketshare.Cheers!

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███