Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who are those buying when the price is down and almost everyone is dumping ?  (Read 1576 times)
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:01:55 AM

Of course to make big profit, Buy low Sell high!
They are more likely to have a bigger profit because of the cheap price they have bought. So do not panic, especially if the market crashes. Let's take this opportunity to buy cheaper ones!

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:06:16 AM

Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .

New entrants to the trading market are often afraid of falling prices. Only experienced and adventurous investors buy when prices fall.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:26:49 AM

Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .

Looks like people that are interested in a long-term investments are excited to buy some coins when their rates are down. It is a perfect time for investment with less expenses. The experience gives you the right feeling about the coin's tendency at the market too.

BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

To be honest, i'm kinda glad that this bearish market is still lasting. It will kill all the useless coins and projects, make way for true adoption of crypto. There were so many of them and they are just eating away the market.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

They are more likely to have a bigger profit because of the cheap price they have bought. So do not panic, especially if the market crashes. Let's take this opportunity to buy cheaper ones!
They are the ones who caused the market to collapse and make people dumping. Their goal is like you say, buy low sell high and of course to make a profit. No one can do it without huge capital
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

Speculators will buy e-currencies when prices fall. They are financially strong. Investing so they will be very profitable and rich quick. Most people dumped when the market went down. They even sell at very cheap prices.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

Those people who are buying when every coin is dumping are the wise one, i think they know that when price drop very hard it's impossible for the price not to recover, the wise ones buy when coin dip.
Jamburn

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

Of course, people want to buy Bitcoin at low prices so they will try to find ways to pull the market down
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:24:35 PM

most of the whales wait for the dip and then they buy the bags of dip and then sell them to small traders like us.. i tried to buy the dip last night but matket dipped more

sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

All investors have their own investment strategies when the market goes down. Therefore, it is impossible to accurately determine who is buying when the market goes down. buy low and sell high prices that is way to help investors make a profit

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

Those people who are buying when every coin is dumping are the wise one, i think they know that when price drop very hard it's impossible for the price not to recover, the wise ones buy when coin dip.

So do all traders who have at least some substantial amount in the wallet. Any trader knows this strategy and sells more expensive and buys cheaper.I also wanted to draw your attention that competent traders not only buy cheaper and sell more expensive but also themselves in certain situations sell at the first panic.But to catch such a moment you need to have sufficient knowledge.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

Smart guys are able to earn money even during the fall. But in my mind, it is much more difficult than to wait until the price will rise. Most people just wait, few ones look for something more interesting.
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:39:52 PM

People(investors) have their own strategy and i believe that for them to buy during the deep they have already mapped out their strategy and i believe patience will also be their watch word
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:09:59 PM

Smart guys are able to earn money even during the fall. But in my mind, it is much more difficult than to wait until the price will rise. Most people just wait, few ones look for something more interesting.

They must buy in the different rate to able catch the chance of the market. It's more difficult rather than buy and then sold your coin when it has gotten the recovery. So far, a lot of people are shorting when market are being plunged.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:44:04 AM

Yes, this is a normal phenomenon on the market. If the price falls, investors who do not sell coins must invest in bitcoin. I recommend selling other coins and holding coins is a high risk. Unless you are able to judge the short-term cryptocurrency market, selling coins is the best way.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:53:15 AM

If the price falls, investors who do not sell coins must invest in bitcoin. I recommend selling other coins and holding coins is a high risk. Unless you are able to judge the short-term cryptocurrency market, selling coins is the best way.
I understand you are trying to mean people who do not prefer selling even the market is falling down must go for investing only with bitcoin and should not touch any other coin, right ? It is always high risk involved if you are going to hold any other altcoins for longer period because anything may happen with them and we cannot be sure about their future unlike how we are being confident about the futures of bitcoins. We must be having different plans for bitcoin and altcoins basically.

People(investors) have their own strategy and i believe that for them to buy during the deep they have already mapped out their strategy
Yes, having unique trading strategy and following them strictly is more important to crack profits from any markets. Usually I'm not buying when everyone is dumping but I will go for buying bitcoin when it will be available comparatively cheaper. I mean to say I will not buy when others are selling but I will go for buying when others just finished off their selling Wink.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:57:32 AM

I haven't been dumping anything during the time the market was going down, I guess I was one of those people buying and I am just a standard investor looking for opportunities to pick up some cheap price coins. Investing mantra best time to buy is when there is blood on the streets.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:16:51 AM

Only a stupid person sells coins at a reduced price. This usually happens when panic takes up above the mind. An experienced trader, on the contrary, buys coins at a lower price, in order to sell them when they rise.
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:45:19 AM

That's me)) I usually try to catch spike and always lose money because of that. It is hard to catch these spikes, because price can go even lower.
So it is risky and you have to take it into account

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:53:34 AM

The latest pump was due to high trade volume. Everyone will ask who is selling, not bounty hunters definitely cause most ICOs are not funded, and large number had postponed their exchange listing also and suspend the token distribution. How many are they among so many? The trade volume of sale was high so also was the buy trade but who are selling? IMO some are still making money in the space irrespective of the price dump or pump, I mean daily. The value of bitcoin cant be appreciated until it is turned to fiat. Most of the trade should be in btc/usd, for those who demand the fiat.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All