Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the benefits of kyc for bounty programs.  (Read 663 times)
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

Know your customer-that's the main thing in the process of KYC, and I support the view that bounty hunters this procedure is not required. It is unfair to force the identification of the bounty participants, and even more so to deprive them of the right to remuneration in the failure of the kYC.
jebul2

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

Know your customer-that's the main thing in the process of KYC, and I support the view that bounty hunters this procedure is not required. It is unfair to force the identification of the bounty participants, and even more so to deprive them of the right to remuneration in the failure of the kYC.

Your suggestion is absolutely correct, actually Kyc is not needed by the team from the project. many bountyhunters do not accept tokens because of kyc because they fear their identities are misused.

[
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

Yea as others have said giving up your data for some junk 1 dollar airdrop is not work it it does not even reduce the amount of participants that much.
leading me to believe that if the airdrop is run right there are not many multi account holders 
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:06:25 PM

there are literally no benefits for hunters.
multi acc users will use id pics from internet. yes, sometimes they will get detected but sometimes won't.
hence there will be only some little chances to get paid more as a fair bounty hunter
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

multi acc users will use id pics from internet. yes, sometimes they will get detected but sometimes won't.
hence there will be only some little chances to get paid more as a fair bounty hunter

LOL only there is benefit for project owners and people whoever have the access for the bitcointalk bounty campaign sheets. If they wills to sell the email database to anyone it will be really worst part in the bounty program.
This is one of the reasons for the people mostly go with the side of good campaign. Since they are trustful people like yahoo in the campaign handling.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sergiorus

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:45:58 PM

LOL only there is benefit for project owners and people whoever have the access for the bitcointalk bounty campaign sheets. If they wills to sell the email database to anyone it will be really worst part in the bounty program.
This is one of the reasons for the people mostly go with the side of good campaign. Since they are trustful people like yahoo in the campaign handling.
good point mate
I like yahoo too, but it is really difficult to get a place in his bounty campaigns
ciang huang (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:03:37 PM

Your suggestion is absolutely correct, actually Kyc is not needed by the team from the project. many bountyhunters do not accept tokens because of kyc because they fear their identities are misused.

It's true, bro, so for now there are successful bounties and some fail, sometimes it looks like a bounty that will succeed and already uses Kyc, but a scam, some are like that. but it all depends on us alone.

ciang huang (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

Yes, it's true, if I think Kyc has good benefits and there are also negative effects, bro, yes it is true that the yahoo manager is trusted and I often join the gift program

ciang huang (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

good point mate
I like yahoo too, but it is really difficult to get a place in his bounty campaigns

Yahoo Manager is very transparent and very good at calculating rewards and you experience difficulties in Yahoo gift programs located where, for example social media, articles, signatures.

sergiorus

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

good point mate

Yahoo Manager is very transparent and very good at calculating rewards and you experience difficulties in Yahoo gift programs located where, for example social media, articles, signatures.
I did NOT say I have had any difficfulties IN his campaigns. I said it is difficult TO GET A PLACE in his campaigns because they are very popular but amount of places is kinda small
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

The bonus program when requested kyc will be fair to minimize the bad people abuse to cheat

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

I think is about getting your identity as part of being a token owner which means you are also an investor of the project. You have been promoting which means you have spend time for the project and at least knew about it. This I guess is part of identifying the cheating participants as well so its good. Not that its good because there is KYC, we all hate it but I guess purging cheats are good.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

I think its main use is to prevent multiple accounts to receive the reward. That is the only consequence of it that our information will be used to something else but what can we do if its the requirement to receive a reward.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

I want to ask about the KYC in the world of bounty, what is the benefit of kyc?
1. only for identity
2. reduce multi-account participants

I want to ask seniors who have long been in the bounty world because I am still a newbie. Please enlighten me. thank you

the benefits of Kyc that were asked by the bounty were of great benefit. some of which are useful for reducing participants who commit fraud. the purpose of KYC is to avoid participants who are multi-account.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

1. only for identity

I want to ask seniors who have long been in the bounty world because I am still a newbie. Please enlighten me. thank you

the benefits of Kyc that were asked by the bounty were of great benefit. some of which are useful for reducing participants who commit fraud. the purpose of KYC is to avoid participants who are multi-account.
I would tell you this that KYC isn't really necessary for bounty participants yet they aren't investors which do need to comply with KYC proceedings.Multi-accounting
can be solved out if the manager who do handle such bounty campaigns would really be eager or not lazy enough. Right excel filtering would already solve it out and
good or keen checking out participants task.

Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:55:21 PM

In most bounties where KYC is missing some hunters tends to cheat and steal others work.  In order to reduce the rate of scam KYC is the sure bet.  Some kyc is done  as a result of government policies
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

Using KYC on a bounty hunter does have some benefits as you say, to prevent multiple accounts from a bounty hunter. but I don't think the KYC system for bounty hunters is necessary because they are not an investor. besides that even though they (bounty hunters) use multiple accounts, they also work to promote the ICO project further.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

In principle, there are not so many options, kyc is necessary to reduce fraudulent actions on the part of participants of bounty companies, and is also intended to confirm their identity, in my opinion this is a positive aspect since using kyc you can ensure the security of your account
CPN99

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:48:41 PM

maybe if KYC to reduce the existence of multiple accounts this could be. but actually this is still not accurate. because they could use the identity of others to pass through this KYC. and it is very unfortunate for accounts that are truly real because this is very detrimental. if KYC is for a bounty that has big rewards for me it doesn't matter, but if the reward given is small, I think it's not right. because our identity could be misused.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:45:57 PM

1. only for identity

I think the only one benefits of KYC in bounty is the reduce of multiple accounts that abuse the bounty or always cheat. Because of KYC we avoid some cheating in bounty campaign. And that's the only one benefits that we can get in KYC .

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: