Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the price of cryptocurrencies be stable?  (Read 830 times)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:17:50 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 01:33:58 AM by maarx

Crypto coins values do always fluctate and its the nature of crypto. Do not expect it to be stable. You wont encourage it if the crypto values are going to be stable. No investors would pitch in if the values are going to be stable and none of us would like it to be stable. If crypto's nature is to be stable, we would have not seen crypto growing in the market. The fluctuation is the object for the growth of crypto coins.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:22:05 AM

The price of altcoin and Bitcoin price never be stable because the Bitcoin price is unstable and it will affect the price of other altcoins. Bitcoin price will always affect the price of altcoins which nothing will be in our hands, we have to move according to the price of Bitcoin and altcoin for purchases and selling.
This is a decentralized market and that will always bring about the volatility. As long as a market is pegged in trading pair against another currency pair, then there is definitely not going to be any form of stability and if by stability what anyone is referring to is having something that would not fluctuate hugely and rapidly, then I would say for a young market, we are not even close yet, and before we can start seeing something like that, I guess we will have to look forward to real life usage.

You wont encourage it if the crypto values are going to be stable. No investors would pitch in if the values are going to be stable.
Upward fluctuation in long term is the reason why most people are here and still holding their bitcoins, however bitcoin may attain stable value like gold (not exact stable yet less volatility) but it may take more decades of time.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

I believe that this market has never been characterized by great stability, because unlike institutional markets, the crypto market has been much more susceptible to experiencing large inflows or outflows of capital according to the rumors or the emotional aspect of the investors.

And personally I do not think this will change much in the medium term, because the decentralized aspect of the market prevents it from being intervened by regulatory authorities that prevent the speculative manipulation of prices.

The price of cryptocurrency will never become stable because there are a lot of people who are investing a huge amount today and some are selling, that is the reason why the prices are drastically changing.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

Bitcoin can become stable price if the panic seller stop panic selling their bitcoin and for sure will up the price of the bitcoin and high chanve to stable the value.The only need to do is to stop that kind of panicking that can cause falling price of bitcoin.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:02:45 PM

The price of cryptocurrency is always shows its up and down. This fluctuations are common in the crypto world, so the values cannot be stable. The price of bitcoin is stable means then there is no value for bitcoin. Once the price dopped dont get panic about that just hold the bitcoin for long time till its value reaches high.
melfwaz

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:41:58 AM

I believe that this market has never been characterized by great stability, because unlike institutional markets, the crypto market has been much more susceptible to experiencing large inflows or outflows of capital according to the rumors or the emotional aspect of the investors.

And personally I do not think this will change much in the medium term, because the decentralized aspect of the market prevents it from being intervened by regulatory authorities that prevent the speculative manipulation of prices.

i think this is the characteristic of this digital currency a not stable due to unpredictable market as the price can swing anytime. Maybe in the future if the circulating supply has been spread to millions of holders around the world then this will not easily dumps or pumps with those whales.
There is no stability in the prices of cryptocurrency. It is the nature of cryptocurrency that it will never stable and if the prices would stable people would take no interest in investing their money in cryptos. Cryptocurrency is like stock exchange investment and as the prices of a share does not stable, the same is here with cryptocurrency. There will be volatility in the price every time.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

maybe this cryptocurrency price will be stable when there is good news and when all neagra have started to use and accept bitcoin then the price will be stable and will surely make all transactions comfortable because they are not afraid if the price suddenly collapses.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

Cryptocurrency prices will never be easy to experience stability, because stability must be fulfilled from various aspects. Even government support is very vital, so to make cryptocurrency have a stable price, it needs support from various parties. This will never be easy because everything must take a long time to achieve this. Government support and support from all of us will affect how the future direction will be achieved.
Yeah it is difficult to stabilize bitcoin price because unless the demand and supplies are in equilibrium wit its other be cause bitcoin is not controlled by  anyone.
Stability will come with the passage of time when the market users realize that they have strong chances to make huge profit here rather selling for small profit is irrelevant here in the Bitcoin investment. In this way things will get stable if we start looking for huge profit and avoid to look for small profit then things will be fine and in favorable conditions we will be having a great time.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

No one knows when will the price of cryptocurrencies will be stable, at this moment I see the price of bitcoin is stable at $6300-$6700 average. Maybe there is no new to bitcoin as of now or new investors that why this is the only price of bitcoin flowing now and we need to accept it at this moment, I think we need to some strategies so the bitcoin price will boost again and it will also benefit us if we do something about it, because a lot of investors are turning their back to bitcoin because of those big scammers before because they use bitcoin to their own seek.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

i think this is the characteristic of this digital currency a not stable due to unpredictable market as the price can swing anytime. Maybe in the future if the circulating supply has been spread to millions of holders around the world then this will not easily dumps or pumps with those whales.
There is no stability in the prices of cryptocurrency. It is the nature of cryptocurrency that it will never stable and if the prices would stable people would take no interest in investing their money in cryptos. Cryptocurrency is like stock exchange investment and as the prices of a share does not stable, the same is here with cryptocurrency. There will be volatility in the price every time.
Absolutely! Volatility is one characteristics of cryptocurrency we cannot discard but the good thing however is that with more level of adoption and usage, this is something that would get to reduce over time. Considering how volatile this market was in the onset, and how it is now, it shows some great level of improvement at least for the bitcoin market. As we keep forging on, this is a market that would get to be more matured and we simply will not get to see a very high volatility but that does not mean it won't still be there.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:40:51 AM

What makes the idea of decentralization tick is that it is not controlled by any means and there will always be a dwindle between demand and supply as time keeps going on and even at some point, if we are able to have some good level of usage and demand, it still does not stop it from fluctuating, but probably by then, the market would have been more matured, that we certainly may not be seeing so much volatility as we have it today, but whether it is a lesser volatility or more, volatility is still one factor we cannot rule out.

Fluctuations are not just only common in the crypto world; they are common generally in most markets be it; stocks, Forex or whatever.

Value as long as it is still tagged to another value cannot be stable and there will always be fluctuations, and for the fact that this is a decentralized market and the fact that it is not controlled by any single body, it makes it more prone to fluctuations than even the normal markets, without forgetting that it is still in its very early stage.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

Decentralized crypto currency is not able to be stable in nature because it is not provided with anything and is not supported by anyone, as central banks do with national money. The price of the decentralized crypto currency is formed exclusively on the basis of the supply-demand ratio, and they can not be constant. I also think that when the price rises, the volatility of the crypto currency will also increase.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:41:43 PM

Decentralized crypto currency is not able to be stable in nature because it is not provided with anything and is not supported by anyone, as central banks do with national money. The price of the decentralized crypto currency is formed exclusively on the basis of the supply-demand ratio, and they can not be constant. I also think that when the price rises, the volatility of the crypto currency will also increase.
Even real stock investment don't have such stability of market prices,  how much more for decentralized form of investment? We never think that it will stabilize cause it won't and it never at all.  Anyways,  it is better to have such volatility market trend cause that's the way we've got more profits on crypto.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:15:22 AM

I really do not think that the price of cryptocurrencies can ever be stable, because the price always depends on many factors. And even if that happens and cryptocurrencies become stable, then her popularity would shrink, because it would not be an area where people were to seek to earn easily.

Nothing is stable in universe. Everything moves, so as moves priced of everything. USD, Gold, Grain, Land, everything.   I believe this guy was asking when Bitcoin will become drastically more stable as it is now. For that it might take 10 years. At that time 500% moves in a year will not happen anymore.
I think stable doesn't mean staying in one position and not moving? price changes can also be said to be stable if the changes are not extreme or just small changes rise and fall, including gold has a stable price. and I agree with you it's possible that bitcoin will stabilize in the next few years if the bigger marketcap makes the price changes slower.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

I really do not think that the price of cryptocurrencies can ever be stable, because the price always depends on many factors. And even if that happens and cryptocurrencies become stable, then her popularity would shrink, because it would not be an area where people were to seek to earn easily.

Nothing is stable in universe. Everything moves, so as moves priced of everything. USD, Gold, Grain, Land, everything.   I believe this guy was asking when Bitcoin will become drastically more stable as it is now. For that it might take 10 years. At that time 500% moves in a year will not happen anymore.
I think stable doesn't mean staying in one position and not moving? price changes can also be said to be stable if the changes are not extreme or just small changes rise and fall, including gold has a stable price. and I agree with you it's possible that bitcoin will stabilize in the next few years if the bigger marketcap makes the price changes slower.
Now when market is much bigger than before and when we have that higher market cap we see that prices are not stable, changes hurt much more than before, simple cause 10% before and now are huge difference, in my beginnings 10% were less than 50$, now 10% is over 600$. Price moves in similar ways like before, from history we can see that in future when price rise a lot 10% drop can be huge, like thousands of dollars in just one day. I don`t think that we will ever see stable price, that is almost impossible, maybe in some perfect circumstances, but I doubt in that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
popster22

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

I think the cryptocurrencies will never be stable because it is volatile and also the price stable for me will depend on the person when he/she entered the market so thats why its hard to predict the stable price.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

Now when market is much bigger than before and when we have that higher market cap we see that prices are not stable, changes hurt much more than before, simple cause 10% before and now are huge difference, in my beginnings 10% were less than 50$, now 10% is over 600$. Price moves in similar ways like before, from history we can see that in future when price rise a lot 10% drop can be huge, like thousands of dollars in just one day. I don`t think that we will ever see stable price, that is almost impossible, maybe in some perfect circumstances, but I doubt in that.

That is for you. 10% is still 10%.  Now you see, more you have more problems you have. At next ATH you will lose $5k every daily Tongue

Price of Bitcoin will slowly stabilize. But it will take a decade for that.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:23:52 PM

I think the price of crypto will be stable it will need a very long time, because for now the price of crypto is still very often rising and falling and my estimate of crypto prices will be stable around 3-5 months ahead.
I do not know if the most powerful entities in the world cryptocurrencies would like that bitcoin becomes a stable currency, there is simply too much money to be made if bitcoin is a volatile currency, that is why I think that bitcoin is a lot more volatile than it should be because exchanges benefit a lot with the volatility of the market and they are probably trying to influence the market to remain that way.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

I think the cryptocurrencies will never be stable because it is volatile and also the price stable for me will depend on the person when he/she entered the market so thats why its hard to predict the stable price.
Stability is something that should be expected in the long run. There is something in economics that is called state of equilibrium. This is the point where there is a state of equality and balance between market demand and supply. A point will come where adoption and real life usage will force supply and demand to get balanced, where we end up not seeing some external influences anyway and saying something like this could not be possible in the long run? I doubt! Although, we may say, we cannot attain a full state of equilibrium but at some point with wide usage, the volatility will reduce.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

I think this will be a mystery and no one knows when it will be achieved. And now we need patience, because for a stable market, it will take a long time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: