Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:25:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you see the market?  (Read 29505 times)
thanh2302

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

You should keep the ETH that you bought at a high price. If you sell now, it's all waiting and hopefully will disappear and you'll find it's the wrong decision.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:31:58 PM

I would not say that the market is now working as it should. Now we are seeing a slight fall. But it happens. When the fall occurs, then you need to wait for the rise. We will wait with impatience.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

If we get Ethereum prices at very low prices and we have time to buy them at that time, of course if Ethereum has a high increase and we sell it at that level there is nothing wrong because so far we have experienced a very deep loss with the market decline very bad and by taking profits in Ethereum, of course we can cover our losses and we can continue to hold assets that have decreased.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

Presently we can anticipate that the market will surely balance out. Numerous ICO ventures have at long last reported the dates of charges. We are altogether holding up here. Thus, I propose that you ought to do holding for some time and to ensure that the costs of Ethereum and different altcoins will generally return at their most noteworthy costs. ideally, by one year from now, everything will support back up ethereum is giving us the flag we should appeal to God for something better to occur.
Akano

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

Well, from my point of view I see the market become MI in stronger bigger and better and also with the intervention of new investors,the price of the coins will become stable, it at just a matter of time. Ethereun has strong potential ...
Akano

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

Well, with my own point of view I see the market getting stronger, bigger and better. It is only a matter of time.i see the price of coins in the market becoming MO or stable. Ethereum is a very good coin with strong potential... Surely the price will be stable soon
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:45:31 PM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

if me  and i be you, i will hold at least to  get my capital back. One chance for all because me still believe in ETH. but will be different if you bought other coins or maybe tokens. It will hard to speculate.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

Bearish market doesn't seem to finish so soon. What ı try to in these circumstances  I try to learn more about crypto society and technology. I read more then I trade these days.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

Hoping that the market will improve before the end of the year. ETH definitely seems like a good buy to me at these sorts of prices, obviously no guarantee though.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gregor0708

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:02:13 PM

I see that the market has already reached the bottom, and soon there will be a growth of bitcoin, and behind it the growth of all altcoins. So now is a good time for investments
pambud

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:19:31 PM

I don't think Ethereum price will rise that much in a short time , I hope in the beginning of next year , my opinion if you want to gain some more profit then keep on hold .
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

The market and Ethereum will fly back once the tide turns.  The only way you don't make massive loot off of Ethereum is if crypto is dead and never coming back.  If you believe crypto is dead you need to get out now.  If not chill or get in further because everything is on sale.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

First I do not think this recent slight change in price has anything to do with bull market. Ethereum is likely going to bounce to100% even at that many that bought above $500 would still be at loss.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:38:30 PM

It is yet to be confirmed, but with what is presently happening, it seems ethereum is ready to fly high. One thing i am confident of is that this year is going to favour the crypto market. It might look so rough, the beginning of this year in the space might not have been encouraging, but i know that things will get better soon.
bitbloq.io
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:54:11 PM

We believe that a bear market is the time to find out which projects really want to be prosperous and which are just money grabs. At Bitbloq we are aiming to bring a platform to the crypto community that can house every tool and application you may need, all in one place. We have continued to work through the bear markets and hone in on our ideas and code to ensure a next generation platform can be brought to every user. We will continue to look for flaws in the market that can be focused on and addressed via Bitbloq.io. We look forward to bringing BitBloq and the 'BLOQ' token to the public very soon!
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

hy mate

what do you think?

I hope you will still survive, and indeed what is happening now is the market is gradually starting to go upwards, not closing the possibility that in the future it will continue to rise, but I don't think that to be able to break into $ 700 there are still many challenges to achieving such an achievement, at least you can return half of it in the current defeat
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

It's still too early to tell. However, we are seeing a good recovery from Ethereum and if this continues, a lot of people will have interest on alternate coins again. It will also attract new investors if Ethereum goes up to $500-$700 USD.  Congratulations to those who has purchased ETH below $200 because they will be when ETH recovers.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Cindykhato

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:20:39 PM

hy mate

what do you think?

Be patient mate, the market will recover soon as this is just a normal correction after those crazy rally that we had last year. It's really bad market but we must accept it as we believe that this technology is our future currency.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:59:52 AM

hy mate

what do you think?

The best way you need to do mate if you want to gain profit you need to be Patience,hold it until it will comeback to it's previous price because these days we see Ethereum slightly pumping and it is the prove that ETH will return to its previous price soon.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:13:02 AM

We all can see the condition of the market today, and maybe from the last few days.
Many altcoin starting to rise on their price. So there is still a big hope that the market will recover
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: