Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:48:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you see the market?  (Read 29507 times)
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:14:28 AM

Ethereum has all the prerequisites for this. I am not sure until the end that he will be able to update the highest positions, but he will show us something. 

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:24:52 AM

I think  market  of crypto will expand and grow due to the much more attraction of new comers because new comers are very interested  in crypto world and technology.
Yes, the market of crypto now is very popular and grow more cause many countries and investor's  now are interested to accept crypto because the benefits the good future and change there economy become more better and successful.

I agree that crypocurrency talk is a hot topic in the world now but there's no stability in the market as it still looks red, it's very hard to predict these days sometimes it pumps and dumps quite complicated.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Dlux75

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

I think we are now at the bottom. I believe we will see some sideway moves until etf approve issue. because whales need to buy more and more cheap coins for future bull market. and that  dump after that sideways will be good for whales. people start to selling and they will loose their hopes. but i believe bull market coming in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Just hodl and wait, no point u sell now right? just be patient
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

I am seeing a positive future with the market.
The fall made more people to start again, or buy at low and wait for a few months for their profit.
Ethereum and BTC are slowly climbing the mountain again.
Many alts are surviving now.
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

I am not afraid of the current market. I think there are more buying opportunities in the now falling market. Many good cryptocurrencies seem to be very cheap!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:45:32 AM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

maybe your coin is held first are the best solution if you really want your capital back but you have to need a long time and many people believe that Ethereum prices will return to the moon.
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:48:54 AM

I also see that the market is changing. I watch technical analysis of many analysts + positive news for the market. October will be hot.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

in my opinion, this is the last time we can see the lowest price of altcoins. After this price adjustment, bitcoin and altcoin will rise, and I think this action will happen in the next two weeks.
wengskie33

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:41:55 AM

I hope we have a bull run before this year ends. I am really hoping since this is my first year in
cryptocurrency. I hope all my efforts and sleepless nights will be rewarded 😀😀
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:47:00 AM

if you have a special altcoin eth hold your strength able to withstand it, because if you
release your assets when the market starts developing you will regret it, just a better
suggestion you hold and see at the end of the year towards the beginning of the new
year most likely all altcoins will have great value,
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

Due to the fact that the ETF was moved to February-March next year, I think that in the near future there will be no strong rise in Ethereum price.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

Due to the fact that the ETF was moved to February-March next year, I think that in the near future there will be no strong rise in Ethereum price.

That's what I thinking,  actually most of people here are hoping for the bull run by the end of the year but I think no bullrun will happen this 2018. I see the ethereum recovery from the dip aren't yet started even the Bitcoin price, for sure we need to wait a lot of time to see it in rise.
adolf512

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

Perhaps you are right and this year we will not see a big increase in the price of ETH, but the market is crypto-currency and the growth of all coins depends on bitcoin and not on Ethereum, so I still hope for growth this year.

Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

hy mate

what do you think?

in the last three months the market has the same pattern, and bitcoin stays in the 6k range. the pattern is the same, and the conclusion the market will not grow in the next month. the best thing is to wait and choose the altcoin that I will buy. one of them is ripples and ethereum

futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

The market is dragging.  Now to make a profit you have to trade in the short term. Small fluctuations in rates, daily trading give a small profit. It's stressful, uncomfortable, but it's the way out.  So far, long-term investments do not make a profit!
JackVenedy

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

I hope that crypto market will have recovered it's positions till the end of the year. But I don't think that your strategy is profitable. Yes it is possible that you will back your deposit but what will you earn?
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

The market has been in so much clamp since the beginning of the year. As October comes, which some says the start of bull run. We can safely assume that as the market draws near to Q4 most of the token are on the greener side. But take note that 2018 is not looking very much like what we have last 2017. I'd say Ethereum will be around $500-600 but will not be going wildly like $1200 again. The crash that the market experienced this is year is just a result of a long time due correction which leave most of us down and bleeding. Maybe we can expect $1200 by 2019-2020 but not this time around.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

hy mate

what do you think?

I see market like garbage right now, can't take any coins for invest/ trade really bad situation. Even Eth have good price action this time but I guarantee is only temporary and will be back in down trend again. Not too happy but is long trip to come back again like 2017. I believe there's hope for us, just keep stay until next year and good luck all.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

hy mate

what do you think?

when looking at the market now and seeing your experience, I think you have to be patient and hold a hold until the benefits side with you. You must adjust your purchase price and selling price to always get a large profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: