Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you see the market?  (Read 29507 times)
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

I suggest you not to sell but hodl a little while if it occurs as you said
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:37:30 PM

Now ETH markets start to reach 1000$ again end of this year. At now eth is 235$. So bad market condition all cryptocurrency markets was downed. But eth price is high more than last year this days prices. Anyway eth price will up end of this year.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

I don't see anything wrong with your strategy but $700 is triple the price right now and if eth is gaining that much momentum to reach that price again then there's possibility that It can reach ath and surpass it again so why don't you hold longer? if you plan to sell at your entry price and break even then in my opinion it's waste of time, why invest in the first place if you don't want to earn some profit.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
so_stupid

Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:42:11 PM

last year the market came to about the end of October. I think it makes sense to wait

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

Ethereum waited long enough, nowadays I hope to be priced between $ 280-300. I think, conditions are appropriate for rising. I have no idea for the future price yet .

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

Hold gold rule, take it at a low price and hold until the price suits you or upsets you. In any case, keep going.
Yes i agree with you. To maximize profitability and ensure you would get the desired profit that you wanted, hold it and sell it only if the price suits you. But until that happens, hold it
True thinking, if  someone want to earn  something in this market he must know that the best tactic is to buy low and sell high, only this way we will be able to get income and make some more investments.

kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

Although it isn't possible to see clearly the market, we have approached the last months of the year. I think the market, which will take some decisions, is more worth the wait. Of course, I bought gradual prices at low prices, this is a big advantage.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

I see that market is sleeping and preparing to big rising , also preparing for big changes, lets wait and see
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

Everybody know recent market price and i know very well because i am always analysis cryptocurrency market although i am a professional cryptocurrency trader. Recently i stop my trading for the main reason is market unstable at the moment. I feel the market situation is the very rough so i never follow my day trading strategy. I hope in a couple of months later market will be better so i just wait for my day trading and market will be better than previous market price, until i am wait for my day trading.
dukrat

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:30:49 PM

­I believe that in the­ near future we will ­not see the ether on ­the mark $700. This i­s due to the large nu­mber of fraudulent IS­O that sell the ether­ and record their pro­fits. Besides this, t­here is no influx of ­fresh money to the ma­rket. I can advise yo­u to do trade and try­ to increase the amou­nt of your ether. But­ be very careful, thi­s method has very hig­h risks.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

I see that market is sleeping and preparing to big rising , also preparing for big changes, lets wait and see
I am also looking forward to the market recovery, maybe by the end of this year there will be a moment to increase the market and attract many investors to join so that Crypto can grow. but if you look at the current conditions there seems to be no major change that will happen but at least it can be a little better in my opinion is enough.
NikaGeraGod

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:11:59 PM

What happened with Bitcoin will most likely happen with a couple of other coins within the next year. Why? Because Bitcoin’s technology has many flaws and will likely be replaced soon. The coin that does that will give a 100x return. This happens every year that a couple of coins give a 100x return. Last year it was Ripple and Nano. This year, I can see 3 coins that are contenders for that. But first, let’s have a look at Bitcoin’s flaws.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

Everyone knows the current nature of the crypto market now. I strongly believe that in the near future, the market will recover and be stable.
ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

I think that the market  starts recovering and by the winter we will be able to return to last year's volumes..
Coolnoah

Activity: 246
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:21:49 PM

I see the market trying to recover from its present situation just that we need to be patient and be careful in the ways we dump our tokens to make the make more stable.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:40:11 PM

I see the market trying to recover from its present situation just that we need to be patient and be careful in the ways we dump our tokens to make the make more stable.
You're right ,but I think it depends on demand and supply .In this time it's much better to hodl and take long term investment when dump .I believe this time where looking for market recovery because it tooks a long run .I hope in the end of year it exploded same last year.

catapult

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:53:23 PM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

I think the market is ready to rise, but I can not make an exact prediction about the real start time. In my opinion, the current market is very hopeful, and I think we are getting more close every day to green days.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

The market is not good, anyway I hope the market will get strong and will become bullish
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:28:56 AM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

I am still believe ethereum price will recover and reach highest again. Ethereum platform used by most token in market and i think ethereum is worth to hold for long term. I am still hold my ethereum and believe it will reach $1000 in several months when market recovery again
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:19:28 AM

hy mate

what do you think?

I think the market is ready to rise, but I can not make an exact prediction about the real start time. In my opinion, the current market is very hopeful, and I think we are getting more close every day to green days.
just like you,
i believe the market will return to green, i see it slowly starting to look. it is difficult to predict the direction of the market, but seeing the development of the market is currently in a state of recovery. maybe the next few weeks will fully recover. we just wait.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: