Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:55:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you see the market?  (Read 29507 times)
cryptomike82

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:26:59 AM

If ETH goes back to $700 i think we will all celebrate Rumspringa even tho winter is coming  Tongue
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:36:32 AM

I see the glowing of sunshine as i compared the market at this moment were the circulations define each coin who will be the largest contributors and holders with there faith to make gain later when market is fully recover.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:42:59 AM

If ETH goes back to $700 i think we will all celebrate Rumspringa even tho winter is coming  Tongue
And that will be the time where holders would likely to choose between holding and selling and it's possible that it can happen earlier than that, somewhere around $500.

The market is not good, anyway I hope the market will get strong and will become bullish
Not good if you look at the current prices and you've been investing during the early days. But don't give up and don't be negative as the market will thrive to recover and once its stabilize you can easily say that its the best.
HyperLup

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:05:34 AM

I feel more positive about the crypto market these days. Bitcoin was more stable and there were some earnings in altcoins. Making some money gives me morale.
cryptomike82

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:08:40 AM

And that will be the time where holders would likely to choose between holding and selling and it's possible that it can happen earlier than that, somewhere around $500.
0 doubts about that ... when the pump comes its all about being smart...
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:09:03 AM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

I think you should waiting to sell ETH until it hits $700 because it will be a long way. Just sell when it hits $500, and usually it will corrected back after rising at such difference, buy back the coin. Later if it hits $700, it will be your chance to sell it. But in reality, it usually not happening according to our plan.

Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:14:34 AM

I think that the crypto market for a long time does not show ups. Because he is on a recovery period and the fact is that this period will last for a long time. But I think that we should wait for growth because it's worth it.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Ethereum bouncing back and regaining to 700 is possible but it will take a bit more time.  presently it is facing a lot of competition against solid blockchains like eos, neo, and a lot more new blockchains.  Ethereum must upgrade it's technology to address the present problems and come up with new features to stay ahead of the pack.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

For me, actually there is a long bear market. And it looks also it could be end in the next time. But i would be sure about that. Because i learned one thing in the cryptocurrency market, you can never know what comes next. Even if i see the market positiv, it could be happend that it will crash much harder or go even to zero, what nobody hops, but its all possible!
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:29:36 AM

Everyone knows the current nature of the crypto market now. I strongly believe that in the near future, the market will recover and be stable.

Expecting so but how long it is going to take nobody don't know, most of the people have lost their value in the market because due to the prices went very low in the market. Slowly the market is recovering and we have to be careful by not selling until we make some decent profit.

Lzen88

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:04:22 AM

As for how I assess a particular currency or market, I like to look at things in detail first then slowly move to a bigger perspective. First of all we'd need to understand what are the unique points of each crypto. How scalable are these points and what is the short/long term potential.

After that, we see how these points/potential can work to it favor in the market. It is very difficult to predict a market since there are many factors that could affect market performance. Hence, the best we can do is to read more and equip ourselves with more knowledge about cryptocurrencies. The best we can do is to make calculated risks instead of jumping onto the crypto bandwagon heads on without prior research or knowledge.  Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:43:58 AM

0 doubts about that ... when the pump comes its all about being smart...
Being smart, being contented and being patient.

People who have learned from the past will start to do this. They have high expectation and set price but its better to be smart and outsmart the market by not putting your hands to the top instead, they have to depend to the current situation of the market. Rinse and repeat.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 09:43:16 AM

To profit from the ETH that you have on your wallet. I think you need to wait for the end of this year, as in a few months its price should increase significantly.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

To profit from the ETH that you have on your wallet. I think you need to wait for the end of this year, as in a few months its price should increase significantly.

Ethereum has predicted to increase this year and that's we think to happen so we hold patiently until such time to come and then sell if it is really needed.
Downloaded

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

hy mate

what do you think?

Buy BTC. No matter how much money do you have, it is the best option. There are dozens of different solutions that are going to use BTC as payment method and there are more and more different shops that start accepting BTC, so demand will grow, I am sure about it.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:48:24 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 12:01:51 PM by MWesterweele

hy mate

what do you think?

Buy BTC. No matter how much money do you have, it is the best option. There are dozens of different solutions that are going to use BTC as payment method and there are more and more different shops that start accepting BTC, so demand will grow, I am sure about it.
I see market will be always pump and dump, which is not new. Market is unpredictable so I never expect from it, what ever its situation I always prepared for it. So everytime the market is dumping I buy a lot crypto then I sell some of them when its pumping so that I will get enough profit from it. And I'm waiting for the rising of the market and I hope it take no longer like what happen now.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

I do see the market is still red sometimes increasing and decreasing, there's is no stability in the market. The value is fluctuates everyday as the last quarter has started I strongly believe there will be a good change in upcoming days.

evanesce

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:56:31 AM

I will hold Ethereum until the price will be above 1200 USD. If ETH has done such a pump for a year, it should be done again. I would recommend to hold your ETH until the price recovers.

Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

I have to trust only my intuition! I believe in good growth!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

I think that you definitely can not be sold until the market recovers, but it seems to me that significant shifts towards growth will only be at the end of the year!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: