Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you see the market?  (Read 29505 times)
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:26:51 AM

market now is a tug of war between the bears and the bulls. some days we have green markey, sometime red.  but i guess the bear have been staying for quite a long time and its just a matter of time for the bulls to reign again.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:41:43 AM

I am sure that the end of the market will be positive and October is now the beginning of the resurgence, ethereum prices will reach at least $ 450 or up 200% so investing when cheap is a good thing.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
willramis

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:53:25 AM

In my opinion, crypto market looks like a "coiled spring" now. Many ideas and new incoming flow of institutional capital should push the market upwards. Lets wait what will happen in December, when ETFs gets revised by SEC.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:55:29 AM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Even though up until today the price of ETH still not reach $300, but is already giving a sign that the price will be increasing. So being patient until that day of ETH to goes up again would give a sweet fruit.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:44:28 AM

I believe that the price of ETH is starting to goes up step by step, this also applied on another altcoins, they seems to be to be following the footstep of Bitcoin that starting to rise too.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:49:25 AM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

You should follow your thoughts. because everyone has their own analytical thinking. If they have the talent for their analysis, they will be very profitable from their speculation. You should listen to your thoughts to invest and make a profit. Never follow anyone else's investment. Wink
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

The market is currently increasing but very slow, this makes me afraid of the future of crypto at this time, right now I just hold my coin and wait again until the crypto market improves again.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:56:01 AM

the market is declining and will return to normal and even increase next year. for now it is better to hold the ETH in the wallet. ETH is currently at a normal price and has the opportunity to increase the price if I see the discussion chart in the forum.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:59:58 AM

hy mate

what do you think?

I think there are a lot of signs that a bull market could start soon, but for the moment we are still stabilising after the chaos of 2018 so far. Give it a bit of time, but the signs are good that we are ready to rise again.
khanza

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:01:14 AM

hy mate

what do you think?

maybe now the price drops drastically and it will make us experience a lot of losses where for the moment we are better off waiting for prices to stabilize so that long term is very much needed in this case

●● ⚫ CRYPTONITY ▐ | Pertukaran Komunitas Crypto ▐ |
Penjualan Umum 1 Mulai: 1 Nov, 2018 ▐ | ● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:13:46 AM

Some coins have made quick corrections recently and so as ETH. the bullish days are yet to come and it a matter of holding for a longer period for us to regain are loss.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:21:44 AM

Suggest to sell half and the second half leave, suddenly we will reach highs of Etherium again and will cost above 1000 dollars. I don't think Eth is even stronger fall, in my opinion now only up will go the price.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

hy mate

what do you think?

Now that the market is getting better, I think the goal of making a sale is to divide it into the right one.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:28:15 AM

hy mate

what do you think?

I think it would come back at the moment. As you know, selling ETH now is same with losing. I hope you don't sell it for losing. Instead of selling it, hold the ETH and invest to other altcoins. Some altcoins have great potential to fill the loss. Smiley If you don't mind, plz check the whitepaper of Ruby-X and get some more details about altcoins sir Smiley thanks

duonghunglam

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

hy mate

what do you think?

In side of technique method, I think ETH have a strong support line arround $150, now it is going sideway, and waiting for better news and market, my target for the next peak is arround 500$
Privatoria

Activity: 352

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

Based on increasing number of positive news related to the cryptocurrencies, the market is on the rise. It is likely that the end of 2018 will be similar to the end of 2017 in its upward dynamics.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

hy mate

what do you think?

Predictable and time unpredictable same time. Do you see ETH at $700 because you only bought it at that level? Back in days at what price you saw it, $1200 ? Smiley
So, currently, you just want to return your losses, once it will hit $700, who knows from which level we will go through, would it be lower than current or no, and how long it may take. Once it will hit that level, big chance that you will not close that position and will wait for the profit, just to pay off your nerves and the same thing may happen again.  Thus, if you trust in ETH, purchase some more at current price and take off your position at good levels with some profit, not an investment advice though Smiley
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:32:39 PM

We need to wait a little longer, maybe the market will go on the same scenario as last year. Just in these numbers, we observed a reversal and upward.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

I currently feel that the market is consolidating. Right now BTC and most other cryptocurrencies are forming a consolidated wedge pattern on the charts, the highs are getting lower and the lows are getting higher. Perhaps we are finally reaching the price stability that people were looking for. Of course, those looking for exponential growth wont be happy, but overall it improves the risk profile of cryptocurrency considerably.
ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

i think these times are good for just ethereum buyers. in my opinion, the price of ethereum is very low now, and I think can start rising in the very near future. I hope i can have some capital to buy more before the bulls.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: