Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you see the market?  (Read 29507 times)
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Now that the market is getting better, I think the goal of making a sale is to divide it into the right one.
It started to get better but slowly, but yeah at least it's better than continue getting worse. Many people made predictions that at the end of this year the market will return to normal, but the movement cannot be seen yet. For sure, many who can't wait for that to happen as soon as possible.
Anastasia93

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

We need to wait a little longer, maybe the market will go on the same scenario as last year. Just in these numbers, we observed a reversal and upward.
The price is going sideways a little so yes, we are waiting for the price of the coin to do an uptrend movement.

badungs

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:08:31 PM

Yes, I think it's good to hold ethereum in the long run because to reach $ 700 again it is very possible, considering ethereum has good support in the market and also ethereum volume is still in the 2nd position of coinmarketcap which means many people are interested in ethereum. maybe you have to be patient waiting for him but long-term investment in ethereum is the right thing for now.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Market today is competely unpredictable. Most of experts say that growth is coming, but we can see that growth is still unable to arrive for some reasons. Now your best options is selling growing tokens and buy ETH or BTC, because they both have good chances to rise again. As for other part of the market, I cannot be so sure.
SlavSL

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

I see the rise of crypto market in 2019 when institutonal investors come to us. All of us hope that it will be soon...
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

Buy ETH and BTC. They were low several time before and the managed to recover from losses. Sell XRP and other altcoins that are growing, because they will drop soon. Do not listen to people, who say that market is dead, look forward with hope. Crypto will make through it.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:26:57 AM

The only rule is ignoring the ICOs. They are completely unstable and unprofitable. I invested several ICOs during summer and figured out that their teams vanished, so I had just lost my money. Hodling is the best option right now.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

The market is not bad so far but it is slow comparatively, nobody can say it is in bad conditions, if so it means there are no transactions in the market but presently people are making too much deals to buy alt coins  and saving for the big coins like btc & eth to be buy in the near future as the market showing coming growth.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

I have been inclined more towards intra day trading lately instead of going for the long term thing. I am also regretting my move to sell ripple right before it was pumped.
Apart from this, I have started focusing my attentions towards not so popular exchanges since the coins listed over there are more volatile.
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

The market is depressed for a long time. This can not last forever. If you have invested in ETH by 700$, then you believe in this project. You just need to hodl your ETH.

kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

I think it's better to hold NOW because the period of bearish market has gone too long which means market can change to bullish anytime. I have experienced a trend and that is after every dump there is a pump and after every pump there is a dump. Market has dumped too much like you said from $700 to $200 maybe you bought it at $700 actually  ETH has dropped from $1300 to $180. I think it's better to hold now because ETH is at it's support level and it's very rare chance especially for ETH to drop down much more than this but in the end I would say nothing can be said so surely.
Truth is market need a money injection of at least $500 billion USD to get back on it's feet properly. Wait for the ETF (EXCHANGE TRADED FUND) to approve. It's decision will come at the end of October, Very hopefully Market will rise after that. ETF is a marketable security that tracks an index, a commodity, bonds, or basket of assets like an index fund. Unlike mutual funds, an ETF trades like a common stock on the stock exchange. ETF experience price changes throughout the day as they are bought and sold.

prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

hy mate

what do you think?

Last year when the ber months come many of the coins are start to increase but now when the ber months come it still not pump up very huge so I've been thinking if when it will start to goes up, but I believe that before the year ends ETH and other coins may increase again just trust and hold your eth or other coins and wait until the very best opportunity.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:01:46 PM

I would hodl all my coins, until the BTC will cost at least 20k USD. I understand that this could take a while and maybe touch 2020. But it makes no sense to sell your altcoins or BTC now. It is hard to see that the market is falling everyday but the market has to recover one day.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

I believe the market is gaining momentum by the end of this year. You do not need to sell coins. I came to crypto to make a profit. You are here for the same reason.
siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

to be honest market was terrible  but it is been recovery especially this 2 3 months and i hope that it will rise to bottom as it used to ...
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

I see the market going into a big correction at the moment which might be the effect of over hype from previous year or might be because of the hype last year, more scammer start to flow into the market to scam as much as they can from a new upcoming market when more new crypto user is going into the market. This constitute to stricter government rules and regulations at the same time and this make many people quit crypto due to fear.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:19:25 PM

Until a couple of months back I was really hopeful that we will see a major bullrun where ethereum will hit 1000$ before the year end . But it no longer seems to be the case instead  I feel we need to wait for 2 years.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

hy mate

what do you think?

i think that the market is not at its high position right now but still we have nothing to be afraid of and we need to be optimistic
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

Until a couple of months back I was really hopeful that we will see a major bullrun where ethereum will hit 1000$ before the year end . But it no longer seems to be the case instead  I feel we need to wait for 2 years.
yes and unfortunately we might need to wait even longer than two years but i do not want to sound too pessimistic
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

For bitcoin is was needed to wait 10 years to see the results we are having this year so I think we need to give ethereum more time. When bitcoin and ethereum will grow all the other coins will grow.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: