Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:07:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you see the market?  (Read 29507 times)
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

The market is a constantly evolving unit, which is influenced by a group of factors, visible and invisible. The analysis makes it impossible.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:09:34 AM

I do not see ether coming back to it's ATH price at the moment, it may not even rise ip to 50% for the rest of the year. However, the fundermentals of quality coin is still existing on ethereum platform, I 'll bet we will see more growth and development as time pass on!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

crypto market is quite stable now and seems it will go up very soon, selling at loss will never gonna recover your losses so hold and wait for your recovery is better according to me. ETH is fundamentally a very strong coin so no need to afraid just hold and wait for the movement.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:49:19 PM

As what I can see nowadays in the crypto market is that all of the crypto currencies market values today is still very unstable wherein most of the crypto currencies today are still on its lowest value, maybe some of crypto currency has a high market value today and the next day it will be almost worth nothing.
SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

You need to hold until you earn good profits mate. Dont sell your tokens only for your main capital. Why we are here. Firstly we are here because we love blockchain technology and secondly we are here because
we can earn from crypto good  amount of money. So if you waited long time during bear market please dont sell your tokens only take back your capital. please be patient. you and us will be rewarded. I believe that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
annajacob92

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

I don't see the market if it stays on the same position and do not have any positive trends. Anyway market is a strong system and its future is obvious.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

Taking into account the news that is on the market today, I think that today there may be new and new movements, which all the same will be able to seriously affect today's situations in general, because today many people are trying to buy.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

Already on October 10 and still the market does not show signs of recovery. I think that most likely before the new year will be possible growth and Ethereum will be able to reach $ 800, but after the new year it will again bounce to $ 300.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Tonstar

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

hy mate

what do you think?

i think that the market is in good condition right now and i am not afraid of any drops and changes though i prefer it to stay this way
Tonstar

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

Taking into account the news that is on the market today, I think that today there may be new and new movements, which all the same will be able to seriously affect today's situations in general, because today many people are trying to buy.
the news are sometimes sad but it does not mean that things will nbe this way forever and we beed to remember about that
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

From the way I view it, I think the market is regaining its stability and gradually shifting from the bearish condition. I hope in a month time the market will fully recover and then the bull run can then commence outrightly till the earlier part of the coming year.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

I see the market as a huge stomach monster, which floats everything and he started in January of this year heartburn, and he does not know what to do and very much suffering.
transformt

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

I believe that the broadcast in the future will cost over 1k dollars and the price that we see now is a very good chance to buy a very promising asset at a very cheap price.

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

currently the market is still unpredictable and continues to change rapidly so it is still too risky, and holding is the best choice for now, I just hope the market will recover soon

Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

currently the market is still unpredictable and continues to change rapidly so it is still too risky, and holding is the best choice for now, I just hope the market will recover soon
The market is very unpredictable though that does not stop me from investing money into any coin.

deeplilac

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

hy mate

what do you think?

Everyone has their own strategy. Of course, if it is important for you to return your investment, then you should act in a similar way. No one can say with great confidence that the bull market will be very strong.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

Recent encryption is very unstable. At present. The investment risk is very high. The encryption market is changing very fast. The bear market has lasted for too long this year. Maybe there will be no bull market next year.

xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:23:15 PM

With the way the market have been going for the past few weeks i can say that it is not yet stabilized and the bull run might not come as soon as we all expect it. The market will surely bounce back except when some stuffs have been set correctly.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

not just seeing ng the market i also feel it. market is not stable  its dump so fast.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:41:25 PM

I think that now the situation on the market is when the market no longer wants to fall, but it cannot grow either. The market needs good news to start a new growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: