Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you see the market?  (Read 29505 times)
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:48:16 PM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Hello! I think it is a good idea. We must make a profit. And if you are going to keep, I think you should have forgotten a couple of years about your tokens. Good luck!
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:07:54 PM

The market still stagnate and and there are no signs for this trend to change. There are occasional pumps, later
on followed by dumps. ETH will not recover for long, until development upgrades and fork will not be done.
For ETH being $700 is long way to go.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:19:09 PM

I believe that because of such a long fall in the market for its recovery will also take a long time and I think that during this time the market will remain unchanged
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

In the crypto market, it is best to invest in day trading today. A large amount of investment will bring a large income. We will move on to long-term investment when the market shows a transition to growth upwards.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Why sold everything? Why just dump half of your stash and then waited it out for quite sometime to see how it goes? We are all glad that ETH has somewhat regain and floating above $200 because its sad to see it goes below and even others are shouting that it will be a dead coin and other altcoins like EOS will take over.

However, its going to be a long road for ETH to reach $700 this year, Its not over yet, we might see another round of dumps once big projects ended in the next couple of months. I can't really tell you want to do except do what you think is best for you. Don't let others decides for yourself.

Their are lots of big project and also a small project. The market runs in different situation of gaining investors as well as earning. We cannot predict the future of the project in the market but we all know their will be choices to loose or to win through perseverance in achieving everything.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

In my opinion, the next year would to be good for many top altcoins. So, you would to earn good money, if you buy something now.

Bitkoplak

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:57:55 PM

I prefer to sell, and take part in the ico program, because this program provides significant benefits to investors
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

You should definitely hold your funds, because ethereum is going to implement sharding and it is also really potential. Don't sell ethererum untill 400$
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

In my opinion, the next year would to be good for many top altcoins. So, you would to earn good money, if you buy something now.
Buying now is best moves since the market status these months were not good. I can see the market to recover possibly next year as we cannot see the good trends this year.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

hy mate

what do you think?

I feel that the market is getting better and better, and the exchanges of many exchanges are getting bigger and the market is beginning to recover.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

From last 7-8 months, i'm just seeing market in same position or in downfall position. I read many opinions of experts in different thread about market recovery, that it will be in december. But still, no movement from market, where december is just near to come. So when it pumps, no one has correct answer.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

I see this markets now in bad condition. Because lot of holders are selling their coins this situation. Anyway definitely will graw this market end of year or in 2020.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

Now the financial correction in the crypto market is gradually ending. At any time, active price increases may recover. So now is a great time to buy Ethereum. In the long term, it can re-enter its historical records after the normalization of the situation on the crypto market.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:20:15 AM

Market is trading range bound. almost all the coins are trading in their ranges with slight upward and downward movement. It will breakout after consolidation and infusion of funds  by the investors soon.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:37:01 AM

If I only want to see the market investing. There are a few coins that have a very large volume and the price being down. If we invest now and collect coins, I think this is a very good step to get profit. As in the year 2017 that the coin prices in December increased greatly. And I will also be preparing to sell the coin at the end of this year.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:37:20 AM

I think the current market conditions are still the same, there has not been any significant progress, the market has declined a few months, but I'm sure the market will slowly rise again just waiting for time and be patient for all to be able to run normally again
marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:50:00 AM

hy mate

what do you think?

At this moment, the Ethereum market is moving slowly. And just same as what you were wishing, I'm also wish that ETH will grow again, this time i'll wait at the end of this year, hoping that it would spike up fast.
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

I like the current state of the market. But I am not sure that it will be so promising for a long time. It seems to me that very soon everything will change and not the fact that in a positive way. The market is really very strange now
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

Well I would say that what you can really do is really to hold on to those coins and then wait for the right time when the price of Ethereum will reach a good price where you can easily sell them to the highest bidder. Then you will be able to regain your lost profits at that point.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

hy mate

what do you think?

I see that the market is gradually recovering and entering another level. Bounty's not what it used to be, and I like it. I even think that this is a kind of beginning to stabilize the cryptocurrency market. It's a great sign for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: