Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:01:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you see the market?  (Read 29507 times)
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Why sold everything? Why just dump half of your stash and then waited it out for quite sometime to see how it goes? We are all glad that ETH has somewhat regain and floating above $200 because its sad to see it goes below and even others are shouting that it will be a dead coin and other altcoins like EOS will take over.

However, its going to be a long road for ETH to reach $700 this year, Its not over yet, we might see another round of dumps once big projects ended in the next couple of months. I can't really tell you want to do except do what you think is best for you. Don't let others decides for yourself.

Their are lots of big project and also a small project. The market runs in different situation of gaining investors as well as earning. We cannot predict the future of the project in the market but we all know their will be choices to loose or to win through perseverance in achieving everything.
I see the prices are there on the market through a comparison of the price of developing capabilities to see previously owned coin which indeed is very able to reliably. indeed even that became a race to measure the progress of the coins on the market using the comparison was the right decision.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Absolutely not even signs of bulls on the market. Well, one thing is that there is a slight stability, which is a sign of possible further growth.

nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:50:16 AM

I think that now the market is at the stage of development. He was in a kind of decline for several months, and now he is slowly recovering and becoming more promising and reaching a new level. The market is only getting better
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

hy mate

what do you think?

looking at the current market situation is very concerned, because prices on the market do not show a significant development. this makes concerns about assets owned. many are afraid of losing their assets if they continue to survive. but for me the current market situation can be used to reinvest because of the low price, if it is used as a long-term investment, the profits will be more.

ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

hodl til the end, markets trade sideways for months even years, wait it out unless you have an emergency and have to sell
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:02:42 AM

Now I do not pay attention to the position of cryptocurrencies in the market. I just hold the coins and I'm totally fine with it. Until that another scenario I do not see and do not think that my analysis will be correct

Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

The current market condition is unpredictable.Growing and decreasing is happening for few month. i observed that btc price at $ 6000 and eth $200 are very strong support line. Market may be bunch back from this situation.So in this situation we have to ahead very carefully to protect our loss.
RickOrbison

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

I see the market is now down but just slightly down so nothing to worry, I think the market will rebound later this year. That's what I'm thinking.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

Now the cryptocurrency market is in a sideways trend, I do not think that the situation will change dramatically in the next half of the year.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

The market may once again disappoint you, as most investors are gradually leaving the ICO market, which will make ETH's price difficult to grow!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:23:56 AM

With the continuation of the bear market, I am changing my focus (transactions - bounty activities - airdrops), because I think the risk of trading every day is very large, so I am more willing to focus on activities!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

The market may once again disappoint you, as most investors are gradually leaving the ICO market, which will make ETH's price difficult to grow!

I am of the opinion that now investors are very traumatized because ico is now mostly failing and if I think eth now is a very stable price, maybe if it goes up it takes a long time

Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

I see that this fall will not last too long as judging by the wallets of large investors, they have long been gaining a position on bitcoin and this means that the growth in any case will be, and together with bitcoin will begin to grow altcoins
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:05:05 AM

At the moment, we all see that the market is in a drawdown, it is very sad because most of the coins are not worth what was promised
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:07:16 AM

I see that the market is now very concerned about bro. if I see the movement of the cryiptocurrency price chart Very slow. so that many people invest short-term.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

ETh at the next bullish rally will cost more than its maximum, to see the price of $ 2000 will be quite real, so I now buy it at a very low price

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

ETh at the next bullish rally will cost more than its maximum, to see the price of $ 2000 will be quite real, so I now buy it at a very low price
I, can see it's nothing to worried in market because it is supposed to comeback at the right time. I believe it can go beyond to the point of highest fluctuation. It's just our opportunity to buy in lower price.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:24:56 AM

hy mate

what do you think?

Do strategy dollar cost averaging - you will reduce your loss and when market goes up again, you will get more profit.
This strategy I recommend to anyone who invested when Bitcoin cost 20,000$.

skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:54:34 AM

Market growth up to now has not led to a higher graph. Market conditions are still quite unstable. This can be caused by the rise of bad news about crypto. I also hope that the market can improve soon so that the price of coins can increase steadily again. But, on the other hand, this is also the right time to collect as many of the best coins as possible to generate high profits when the market has earned the pump.
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:05:11 AM

Am positive about the market. What I see is a unique opportunity for me to buy those solid products that I don't have at very cheap price. I only see opportunities, I don't see anything more than that. I know that if I can get them now, in the nearest future I will smile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: