Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you see the market?  (Read 29505 times)
tetrisx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

The market is in deep correction throughout the year 2018, the worst thing that I see is that we can stand still for another year and the market will be in flat.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

The market is in deep correction throughout the year 2018, the worst thing that I see is that we can stand still for another year and the market will be in flat.

You have understood that corruption, that all positive forecasts have sounded to this day only because in the future we should only expect such a turn of events. It is in life. It always happens. Although we always Hope to stabilize the market and increase prices for cryptocurrency.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

Many people say that futures in February 19 years will launch,and it will be a very bullish scenario,but then I see that the situation will develop globally, as many state corporations and generally a large business, and investors begin to enter this market on a large scale,and accept payment for their product in Bitcoins and ethers, and this is very serious!So the future will be global

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

I think the market will start to rebound right now, so maybe it's better to hold all the altcoins that you have because if you sell it now you will regret it.

we are entering the end of the year, and usually at the end of the year there will be a surge in the market.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

ETH cant rise itsselfs so BTC must rise to then all market would be in green but what is good i think in market its stabile and rise step by step not pump and dump.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:17:01 AM

To be honnest I do not see the bull anywhere... not sure if the bull market will return at the end of the year or is we'll have another year of the bear...
if you are right and the bull market is comming, you have time to sell and buy again... nevertheless usually people split their investment in several parts and sell each part at a specific price, re-gaining the money invested first, and then the profit
700usd seems a bit high for the 1st sale.... but this is just me talking  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Wait for it to grow back into $700. You have no choice but to wait if you're willing to make more profit than losses. Eventually, the market will stabilize and it will be in favor of ethereum and alt coins. Just be ready to time your sell and never regret doing so because there will be more price dips and spikes in the future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:04:29 AM

hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

I think that many now hope for the best and they are right. The market really needs to change a lot in the last few months. Now I am sure that we just need to try to invest as much as possible
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:27:23 AM

hy mate

what do you think?

I noticed that many now have the most positive views on the state of the market. I am among those who hope that the market will shoot closer to the end of 2018 and try to find something that will confirm my assumptions
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:31:56 AM

I think that the market is still very young and we will not see such unpleasant movements downward again and again. Most of the coins will certainly cease to exist and this is a fact.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

My thinking is that nobody wants to buy anymore but sellers don't want to sell bellow current price. So no ups and no down, just thinning volume.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

hy mate

what do you think?

I have the impression that everyone is waiting for the bull run to start, but it does not start, because the mood is too bearish.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

hy mate

what do you think?

You already have a plan and a target, I think it's better to hold on and hold it until ETH reaches the point you want because it is the best thing to do to restore the defeat you have experienced. But, don't forget to keep an eye on the market and do the analysis because if you just keep quiet and wait maybe you can get a bigger defeat for the second time.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

If you talks about ethereum value I can honestly say it goes down dramatically to the extend that some investors loose interest to the potential of ethereum . It really affects the ethereum value and now no one knows when it will comeback or if ethereum can come back.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:48:12 PM

All what I see about the market is that we have reached the lowest limit and the market is still building itself for bullish trend though it may not happen this year again but soon or later we will experience it again.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

The current state of the market is gradually changing and the bull run is definitely on its way coming. The prices of coins and tokens will rise gradually, and by the end of the year, everything will just work out perfectly.

chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

Honestly i can say that these days market.t is very low but for the investment it is quite interesting because all the alt coins are at their low levels and if you invest then in near future you will get excellent bonus.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

hy mate

what do you think?

Everybody is hopeless now! I am very disappointed now because I had Around 5 ETH+ and I did not sold my ethereum. If I sold then I waa tension free now.
But Still I have believe on ethereum, price will up again I hope.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
MrKasperOne

Activity: 316
Merit: 3

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

I see the bottom of the market. It's time to push off and start a slow and steady climb. See you on the moon!
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:19:15 PM

I think this is the silence before the big bullish storm. Anyway, I already bought everything I wanted and now just waiting for a new bullish trend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: