Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:43:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you see the market?  (Read 29505 times)
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:09:34 PM

In fact, I am very inspired by the news to you, when certain decisions are made in certain states of the United States of America where a cryptocurrency is recognized as an asset or a digital security.  This in turn drastically changes the approach to cryptocurrency in society.  In the near future, I hope the cryptocurrency market will attract more investment than it was until recently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:42:36 AM

in the past week, the rise in ETH has exceeded 50%. u can study the historical data of ether. in January last year, the ether was close to 1.5K. At the time of the bull market, $700 is not an obstacle, for ETH. U better keep it.

If the market conditions are like April and May, the price of $ 700 can be reached in July, what happens with the current ethereum conditions certainly makes us optimistic, large transaction volumes are certainly a factor that this is a market reality rather than speculation.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:25:46 AM

in the past week, the rise in ETH has exceeded 50%. u can study the historical data of ether. in January last year, the ether was close to 1.5K. At the time of the bull market, $700 is not an obstacle, for ETH. U better keep it.

If the market conditions are like April and May, the price of $ 700 can be reached in July, what happens with the current ethereum conditions certainly makes us optimistic, large transaction volumes are certainly a factor that this is a market reality rather than speculation.
Large volume is already here in the market, we've seen some great improvement on the trading volume and has not gone down thus far.
Trading volume at $73 billion now in overall is a sign that anytime this market is ready to be in full bullish, and of course ETH as undervalued coin will soar.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:05:59 AM

Large volume is already here in the market, we've seen some great improvement on the trading volume and has not gone down thus far.
Trading volume at $73 billion now in overall is a sign that anytime this market is ready to be in full bullish, and of course ETH as undervalued coin will soar.
I, too, as it seems the ether allowed me to, and he sank to Bitcoin, suspiciously. The project is not compromised.

HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:00:18 PM

I, too, as it seems the ether allowed me to, and he sank to Bitcoin, suspiciously. The project is not compromised.
I think that first of all the ethereum suffered because of the ico of companies whose developers were trying to sell ethereum very quickly when the market began to decline.  This, in turn, severely hit ethereum pricing, but nevertheless this platform did not squander its potential even today.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:26:00 PM

Yep. Now, the ethereum team knows from its experience that the admission of low-quality projects to the blockchain is fraught with a decrease in the price of the main asset.
I hope that they will develop at least an elementary audit or something similar for new projects. This can save the ether blockchain from part of unnecessary projects.

Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 06:25:17 PM

I think that first of all the ethereum suffered because of the ico of companies whose developers were trying to sell ethereum very quickly when the market began to decline.  This, in turn, severely hit ethereum pricing, but nevertheless this platform did not squander its potential even today.
here's everyone saying that ethereum suffers because of fraudulent companies, but they cut the branch on which they sit themselves, not allowing to grow , in General, cryptocurrencies, their deception, they kill their company

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:03:04 AM

All of us want to see the bull run this year. I know that it is still possible for bitcoin and altcoins to make a bull run by this year. There's already a big improvement when it comes to bitcoin price I hope it's just continue.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:57:34 AM

All of us want to see the bull run this year. I know that it is still possible for bitcoin and altcoins to make a bull run by this year. There's already a big improvement when it comes to bitcoin price I hope it's just continue.

You are wrong, I want bull run this year and that would be a sweet victory for us who still hold despite the bear run last year.
We all deserve this, the market is growing and therefore it's not hard for the price to rise again, this year is the year where investors confidence are coming back.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:38:21 AM

You are wrong, I want bull run this year and that would be a sweet victory for us who still hold despite the bear run last year.
We all deserve this, the market is growing and therefore it's not hard for the price to rise again, this year is the year where investors confidence are coming back.
I also want that now the market is in this positive trend, including the go bullrun I think we can get more profit until the bullish occurs. Investors trust is indeed very right we can see some of the increase in ALT.

vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:22:57 AM

I also want that now the market is in this positive trend, including the go bullrun I think we can get more profit until the bullish occurs. Investors trust is indeed very right we can see some of the increase in ALT.
That's right, but that could be a trap. The IEO has brought prosperity to the whole crypto market but that belief is not strong enough to hold the feet of big investors.
The crypto market is considered to have the highest rate of manipulation and the highest volatility ever. that's why we should be careful with the fast and unreasonable growth as it is now.

FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:50:29 AM

From my own perspective point of view the market is not yet stable the upward and Dr downward movements of bitcoin is really affecting the market,  although according to TA altcoins are in accumulation stage but so it's not a bad idea if one can try to buy some solid project coin when the market is down

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:18:41 AM

I advise you to keep holding ETH, even though the price is still cheap at the moment, but I am sure that in a few months the price of ETH will rise
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:33:06 AM

I see the market as majority thinking like you. You all want the bull market,,, and you all want it now.

Well you got what you wanted in 2017 and even in April and May this year you got what you wanted. But did it make you satisfied? Did everyone learn their old mistakes not to repeat them again?

I do not think so since you are all here again speculating as before!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:57:16 AM

No such movement on the market since last week and bitcoin is playing around 7600 to 8000$. Hard to figure out what will happen on the next days and months. Hoping the hype will continue.

cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 07:13:27 PM

Of course, the movement has now stalled, but there is no correction without it, and when they are not there for a long time, it will speak about a possible big correction, but now they will be re-bought and the growth will continue.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:49:24 AM

Of course, the movement has now stalled, but there is no correction without it, and when they are not there for a long time, it will speak about a possible big correction, but now they will be re-bought and the growth will continue.

The movement is healthy, at least at my own opinion.
We think of correction but we also have to think the recovery, sometimes correction will lead to oversold price and we don't like that to see but currently thats the norms int he market, so big panic would really make it possible, but as we are witnessing now, it seems like no panic is happening, instead people are appreciating the good news and they keep making this market great again.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 03:18:33 AM

No such movement on the market since last week and bitcoin is playing around 7600 to 8000$. Hard to figure out what will happen on the next days and months. Hoping the hype will continue.
now Bitcoin is playing around $ 9,000 and that is a good movement from the current Bitcoin price. in my oppinion the opportunity for Bitcoin continues to grow is still there and we will soon see it in the following month.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:25:27 AM

now Bitcoin is playing around $ 9,000 and that is a good movement from the current Bitcoin price. in my oppinion the opportunity for Bitcoin continues to grow is still there and we will soon see it in the following month.
It's progressing and it's good to everyone who place their position when the value still lower than what we are are getting right now, it's a high chance that it will continue and it will reach new high after hitting the last ATH, continue to buy and hold and see the big benefits.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:31:24 PM

It's progressing and it's good to everyone who place their position when the value still lower than what we are are getting right now, it's a high chance that it will continue and it will reach new high after hitting the last ATH, continue to buy and hold and see the big benefits.
The picture that bitcoin is creating for us is great right now when the value and expression of bitcoin is in a very high state but whether people are immersed in the magnificence of this painting but forget the events that happened in the past or not, people have forgotten that the value of bitcoin in the past has increased very high and then long-term collapse in just a few days. The situation right now is really giving me a similar feeling, so buying and holding to see bigger benefits is something I'm very worried, silence and waiting for bitcoin's next answer will be better

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: