Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 95647 times)
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

Good evening, EVOS-mates!

Today I received 40+ PM about did DoIt-space received EVOS payments?
Many people asked this question because I haven't include screenshot EVOS payment succesfully received and added to DoIt-Space account in our previous annoucement.

Here it is - as you can see EVOS was added to DoIt-Space account and can be used as a payment option for every advertising offer placed by every platform merchant

Stay tuned and you will know a huge source for organic EVOS demand in the next weeks

EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

Dear friends!
We are proud to show you the first screenshots of our platform! 
Long-term development gains visualization and we like it! 
Follow our channel #🎯this_week_goal ! We publish our development weekly plans and reports there! 
Stay with us! We will show you more interesting this week! 

drumandbass

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:28:03 PM

The great project of Evos, the truth, in a short time fabulous things were achieved, and even the road is long, the community also grows day and offers support and confidence. It is worth congratulating the work team that strives to keep everything running
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:22:03 PM

Peek-a-Boo! My dear Friends!
I'm   HAPPY  to announce to you about   HALLOWEEN BOUNTY CONTEST

The rules is easy
1. Follow EVOS official Twitter account https://twitter.com/EVoScoin
2. Repost all EVOS announcements till the end of bounty
3. Once a day write a post in the EVOS's Bitcointalk thread
4. Write at least one meaningful post or article about EVOS project on steamit.com, reddit.com or medium.com
Halloween bounty will end 7PM GMT November, 4

10 winners will be  chosen randomly and will be rewarded 100 EVOS each

Hello, just follow the conditions, information about the applications form will provide later.
louzamg

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:51:57 PM

Evos is a large investment project that uses the capitalization growth of assets, applied to a standard economy. Its tools are simple to monitor masternodes. I hope it continues to grow.   Cheesy
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

Another good listing for EVOS coin is here!

EVOS  Coin is now listed on CoinLib!

:link: https://coinlib.io/coin/EVOS/EVOS

With my best Regards! EVOS-MaHigh
Congratulations with the appearance of EVOS on Coinlib.io.
Furthermore, I would like to know about the most priorities of EVOS team in apsects of development progress.
Which sort of targets have been aimed at in the next few weeks?
The price of EVOS dropped too much over the last seven days.
October, 29 - November, 4

The main goals for this week:
1. BTC wallet integration into EVOS platform
2. Final tests of joint Discord+Telegram wallet integration into EVOS platform
3. Installation of an standalone server to run a platform release candidat. EVOS team will add every stable platform's function to this server to let everyone use EVOS platform!
 4. Development masternode statistics calculation and charting in EVOS platform.
 5. Final tests and release of brand new EVOS-Gatekeeper's function - referral program "Earn-by-Invite" to invite new users to our discord server
apple96

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:59:18 PM

nice project is evos. Each time with better ads, that enrich the community. The introduction of the stake, was a success, quite good, and good ads will come soon. All this will improve more and more to evos. Incredible that was listed in Coin Codex, I quite like that page. Soon you evoke back to heaven and much further, straight to the moon.
Skrudj

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:21:01 AM

I am an investor of this product and with each new announcement I understand that it was not for nothing that I invested my funds in the development of Evos, because it really works, develops and all of this is in the terms specified in white paper.
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:01:44 PM

October, 29 - November, 4

The main goals for this week:
1. BTC wallet integration into EVOS platform
2. Final tests of joint Discord+Telegram wallet integration into EVOS platform
3. Installation of a standalone server to run a platform release candidate. EVOS team will add every stable platform's function to this server to let everyone use EVOS platform!
 4. Development masternode statistics calculation and charting in EVOS platform.
 5. Final tests and release of brand new EVOS-Gatekeeper's function - referral program "Earn-by-Invite" to invite new users to our discord server.

PS just to remind you: you can always find out our plans and progress in https://discord.gg/mbAFqZy
Skrudj

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

Evos confidently continues with her small steps on her ascent to the moon. Cool
Omnimercurial

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

It has been an amazing journey with EVOS!
Very early on I recognised the Ambition and Potential of EVOS.... Most importantly to me however.... Was how Driven the EVOS Core Team truly are!

They have followed the Plans from the White Paper and are pushing forth even further!

The Sky is not the Limit here.... EVOS is going beyond the Bounds and to the Stars!
apple96

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

Nice project and nice contest, wow! Investment in masternodes has never been so secure, and generated so much confidence. And all that thanks to Evos. Where you can make masternodes very safe, besides stake to coins in discord, it is impressive, invest and win.
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

Dear Friends!   Our twitter account was hacked and we do not have access to it.   
Unfortunately, the protection of Twitter was not given due attention and it is also impossible to recover the password.
Someone is trying to descredit us with their lies. Perhaps someone from those who wanted to work with us, but did not get a place in the team. We showed you our whole team from the very beginning on the site and in the discord and it does not change.
Unfortunately, we cannot do anything about it. This is not the first and not the last person who is trying to cause damage to the EVOS.
 Our main task is to develop EVOS project and we do it day by day whatever happens.
New twitter will be created today, please follow our announcements.
VinsmokeSanji

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

A good project with Excellent management team that strictly follows the Roadmap for Development. Thinking thoroughly with the steps on how to make the Project constant development. 
Skrudj

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

Unfortunately, the protection of Twitter was not given due attention and it is also impossible to recover the password.
Someone is trying to descredit us with their lies. Perhaps someone from those who wanted to work with us, but did not get a place in the team. We showed you our whole team from the very beginning on the site and in the discord and it does not change.
Unfortunately, we cannot do anything about it. This is not the first and not the last person who is trying to cause damage to the EVOS.
 Our main task is to develop EVOS project and we do it day by day whatever happens.

looking forward to the new twitter
Tuning

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

I so understood team regained control of Twitter account or not yet?
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:54:11 PM

We have an important announcement for you today!
We would like to tell you more about the first cryptocurrency project to rent our proprietary BOTS - Beacon (BECN).

Just to remind you this rent deal is a first step to integrate a coin to EVOS investment platform. Moreover, this deals means:
- much more people will know about EVOS and will use part of EVOS platform - BOTS
- Beacon will buy EVOS from exchanges to pay for BOTS rent
- organic demand for EVOS will appear by another investor’s community and platform

What will be the main EVOS investor’s gain from this deal - the growth of capitalization of EVOS as a digital asset

What is Beacon?
Beacon (BECN) is a cryptocurrency with a whole new approach to masternode coins. It is more than just a coin, it is an ecosystem that will support multiple revenue-generating platforms. Beacon already has one active utility platform (before they launch!). The Team is large and transparent (founded by the highly respected @PeasantForHire#0001) and they have a clear vision for the future.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/uTar2Sd
BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059521.0

Their Pre-Sale will be taking place on November 15th, where they will be selling MNs between .40-.50 BTC. They will be renting three (3) BOTS from EVOS. GateKeeper, Escrow, and Auction. Our proprietary BOTS will help them execute a smooth and successful Pre-Sale and launch of their cryptocurrency.

The Beacon Team will pay for the rented BOTS with EVOS coins. We will burn a portion of these coins as a show of utility.

Stay tuned as we have more great news coming for you from the leading investment and service platform for cryptocurrencies.
Skrudj

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

We have an important announcement for you today!
We would like to tell you more about the first cryptocurrency project to rent our proprietary BOTS - Beacon (BECN).

Just to remind you this rent deal is a first step to integrate a coin to EVOS investment platform. Moreover, this deals means:
- much more people will know about EVOS and will use part of EVOS platform - BOTS
- Beacon will buy EVOS from exchanges to pay for BOTS rent
- organic demand for EVOS will appear by another investor’s community and platform

What will be the main EVOS investor’s gain from this deal - the growth of capitalization of EVOS as a digital asset

What is Beacon?
Beacon (BECN) is a cryptocurrency with a whole new approach to masternode coins. It is more than just a coin, it is an ecosystem that will support multiple revenue-generating platforms. Beacon already has one active utility platform (before they launch!). The Team is large and transparent (founded by the highly respected @PeasantForHire#0001) and they have a clear vision for the future.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/uTar2Sd
BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059521.0

Their Pre-Sale will be taking place on November 15th, where they will be selling MNs between .40-.50 BTC. They will be renting three (3) BOTS from EVOS. GateKeeper, Escrow, and Auction. Our proprietary BOTS will help them execute a smooth and successful Pre-Sale and launch of their cryptocurrency.

The Beacon Team will pay for the rented BOTS with EVOS coins. We will burn a portion of these coins as a show of utility.

Stay tuned as we have more great news coming for you from the leading investment and service platform for cryptocurrencies.

We are with you, as well as we are waiting for the release of a new platform. While not paying attention to those steps that are trying to make you competitors.
nataniel2006

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

How are negotiations with the livecoin exchange going? CB pretty tired of their manipulations.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:34:31 PM

Why do you include a KYC feature for devs to use for investors to get their KYC when your team will not reveal their KYC?? Not cool.

It says I can invest? How? Just buying the coins? That is nothing special and all coins do that.

Earn? How? With MN? Again nothing special.

How do I mine this? What do I use to mine it? CPU? GPU? ASIC??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: