Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:23:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After August, Everyone focusing on October for the Bull Market!  (Read 754 times)
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

After August, now everyone is waiting for October month as the bull market. Everyone is dragging 2017 as a reference. What Do you think Actually? Do you think everyone's hope will break again or will they be released from this dormant market?
We always refer to history to know what would be the trend during year end. Base on history, it is always in the fourth quarter of the year that bull run occurs and everyone are waiting for that to happen.
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

I think that the growth will come, but certainly not because it was in October last year. He will come when he comes, he has no sentiments or a calendar.

Dm.Stepanoff

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:07:29 PM

I think that the growth will come, but certainly not because it was in October last year. He will come when he comes, he has no sentiments or a calendar.
agree with you. the market has its own rules. and since they are still well manipulated now they can create an excellent bear trap against the background of the current growth and those who believe that in October there will be a turn to cut them in full
KBCapital

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

Yeah, I have been also waiting for the bullish market (or recovery) in the next month.
Before that, we may have to face with another dump by the end of this month. Cheesy
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:20:53 PM

yes, and after october everyone will surely start to believe that November will happen in the Bull Market, when the Bull Market will not occur in October.

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:32:03 PM

The bull run will come when nobody is expecting it, if you do expect it then it may never really happen. You ill be buying more of it this time while the rest are going to be dumping so bullrun ain't coming. It ain't funny I know but that is what is going to happen. You know what they say there is a calm before the storm? The markemight have to calm down first before the bull market
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

After August, now everyone is waiting for October month as the bull market. Everyone is dragging 2017 as a reference. What Do you think Actually? Do you think everyone's hope will break again or will they be released from this dormant market?

Every crypto enthusiast are really hyped with the end of the year especially the 4th quarter.
Because these months are always the bullish month and we'll have waiting for it
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

I believed that bull market will happen next year and not this year. Though I believed that history keep repeating itself but a prediction base on 1 year data is not reliable in my personal opinion.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

As crypto enthusiast we need to push upward psychologically but to work it physically , we need to invest in crypto and hold our coins without dumping , maybe this is the way to repeat history .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:09:38 PM

We cannot use last year's performance to be this year's performance, too. Of course, we have the past charts for reference but considering October this year to be the start of recovery because that was last year's performance is not an assurance. There may be changes on the 4th quarter, let's see if it's on October.

As crypto enthusiast we need to push upward psychologically but to work it physically , we need to invest in crypto and hold our coins without dumping , maybe this is the way to repeat history .
This should be everyone's way of thinking.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

As for the bullish movement in October 2018, I think now no one knows exactly when the trend will reverse, and whether it will happen at all. The market is not predictable.
Stargazer (OP)

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:49:21 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 09:32:52 PM by Stargazer

If 2017 becomes a reference, it is difficult. some say it is vital. this year's situation is more difficult and different. this may be a 2 year cycle.
I believe in 2022 to be a brilliant year.
Though I don't know the future, I guess this year bitcoin will overcome 10K USD, not 20K.  Because There is still much bad news spreading over the world, and we can't see big investors anymore. To make 20K USD in 2018, something big we need for bitcoin. What is your prediction for this year?

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:52:55 PM

Such thing is due to the past particularly on the previous year wherein miracle happened despite of the continuous downfall last year which is almost the same this year. The only difference is that, the situation at this moment is worse than before. But still, there's hope that things will again be back on its feet and we just have to be patient and wait for that moment to come.

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:01:53 AM

Probably, it will be considered as bull run market when there is a stability of the coins from September to October. When the price will move up due to the ETF positive news, expect that bull run will be the next thing. Many people are awaiting for this moment, even I. But I do not expect very much so that, I will not hope for any surge of the market.

Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:10:39 AM

Every month someone says that the next one will be bullish. but as we see everything we continue to fall. and for me it is unlikely in October that it will change

My exact same thoughts when I saw the thread. It's hard to say for a certainty that the bull run will happen in October, there are no indications pointing to it. Personally, I've ruled out any possibility of a major bull run in 2018 like we had in 2017
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:11:11 AM

Everyone expects growth in October as they wait for important news at the end of September, namely, the decision of the US Securities Commission. But for some reason no one thinks that the decision can be negative or it can be postponed, which is more likely.
hall16

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:17:55 AM

2017 Pump year, 2018 Dump year.
Nguyen11

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:32:56 AM

This is very true most people are anticipating that this year october will repeat the bull run of last year. Let's hope and see then
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:35:41 AM

this is just a speculation based on the crypto price chart in 2017. good, and hope that will happen. but if you look at this September, there is no sign of crypto market getting better.
adamtruong

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:33:18 AM

I hope this will take place. By the price of Alcoin are being manipulated and excessive discounts. Perhaps this will be the opportunity to thrive when a lot of good news is made and attracts more people interested
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: