Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:51:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service  (Read 81785 times)
Kimi_Koss

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:13:06 PM

Hi everyone, Who can send me link on Betmatch website?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cezel619

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:14:18 PM

Hi everyone, Who can send me link on Betmatch website?
https://tge.betmatch.io/  Wink
c_russo

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:37:53 AM

As I know Betmatch offers its customers a unique betting platform powered by blockchain and secured by smart contracts. The customers use Ether to place bets on various markets without having to transfer the money, so they are in full control of their funds until they lose a bet. The external third party cannot influence funds, bet execution or payouts, these processes are automatic because of smart contracts feature. In this way, Betmatch offers solution to several issues: players can easily transfer funds in the form of cryptocurrency without delays and without worrying that bookmaker will somehow influence the payout.
Thanks to decentralized nature of our betting solution, we offer full transparency and high security. We believe that trust and comfort of our customers are the most important things for the success of Betmatch platform. The services we provide and the beliefs we adhere to will bring an inner change into betting industry, which was long anticipated by players all over the world.
I impressed Betmatch!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool
c_russo

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:41:31 AM

I am glad to hear that you've started bounty program ^^ a great way to receive free tokens
\Free tokens are always good, but be ready to do some tasks to get them
B K

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:43:16 AM

As I know Betmatch offers its customers a unique betting platform powered by blockchain and secured by smart contracts. The customers use Ether to place bets on various markets without having to transfer the money, so they are in full control of their funds until they lose a bet. The external third party cannot influence funds, bet execution or payouts, these processes are automatic because of smart contracts feature. In this way, Betmatch offers solution to several issues: players can easily transfer funds in the form of cryptocurrency without delays and without worrying that bookmaker will somehow influence the payout.
Thanks to decentralized nature of our betting solution, we offer full transparency and high security. We believe that trust and comfort of our customers are the most important things for the success of Betmatch platform. The services we provide and the beliefs we adhere to will bring an inner change into betting industry, which was long anticipated by players all over the world.

"We"? Have you just copied the descripton from the web site or what?
c_russo

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:45:39 AM

"We"? Have you just copied the descripton from the web site or what?
That was the quotation in order to show what exactly impressed me. People can often say how i can be far from the main theme of conversation so i decided to... hmm show the real examples for my words.
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:53:04 AM

Do I have to believe that this project from the main page to page 5 is filled with a NEWBEE account? LOL
One more thing that I will not believe in this project, click open the link on the new page of the main page of the announcement and the results you will see the image below. LOL
http://fastpic.ru/    What website is this !!!!! LOL

Tygrabandis2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:20:41 PM

Do I have to believe that this project from the main page to page 5 is filled with a NEWBEE account? LOL
One more thing that I will not believe in this project, click open the link on the new page of the main page of the announcement and the results you will see the image below. LOL

what are u talking about dude??
you just want to show us 1xbet advert ??
come on...it isn't interesting for us
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

I don't quite understand about the project, what can explain about this project and how does it work? I am trying to understand by going to their web site but the page it points to is not available. can someone help?

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

I don't quite understand about the project, what can explain about this project and how does it work? I am trying to understand by going to their web site but the page it points to is not available. can someone help?

Betmatch is a blockchain solution for bookmakers by RevelDevelopment. It uses cryptocurrencies with trustless customer funds storage, bets execution and payouts. Additionally, Betmatch combines the classic business model using blockchain technology with the social betting network as a second layer.

Also, here are some useful links:

Telegram News Channel: https://t.me/betmatch_ch
Facebook: https://business.facebook.com/betmatch.io1/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BetMatch2
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/betmatch.io/
Youtube: https://bit.ly/2Ck34Dq
Medium: https://medium.com/@betmatch
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/betmatch-io/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/betmatch
Morlurn46

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:55:26 PM

you should definitely stay here!!
it's the right place where you can earn money for your own intuition!
Marconn

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:02:52 AM

I need to train my intuition Grin
shmidt

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:09:57 AM

Make your own strategy and it will help u to make more money
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:09:44 AM

I need to train my intuition Grin
Hello!
Social betting network will be constructed by the users themselves. Every customer can choose one or many other users to whom he is subscribed. The subscription allows the customer to receive a service that provides sports analytics, XBM tokens in the lending mode, or other features such as premium content.

There is even an option that allows the service provider to collect all or part of his subscribers’ bet volume and add them to his own statistics. Additionally, each subscription-seller has the right to define his own rules  like free subscriptions or a profit share from every successful bet of all  followers. As Betmatch strives to make a highly competitive social betting environment, there will be no restrictions to subscription rules.
Cezel619

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

I can't bear delays of money. I can immediately see my funds in my wallet due to smart contracts
One of your advantages:)
smart contract is the best solution for all troubles!!
Can't be so sure. Of course, crypto can't exist without smart contract, nevertheless, i can't share your opinion/ Everyone says "blockchain and sm solve everythiiing". it is not true
it isn't necessarily the cure-all panacea for the world’s problems that many evangelists believe Undecided
Blockchains can be slow and cumbersome. Its transactions can take a while to process, certainly compared to “traditional” payment systems such as cash or debit cards.
You get some benefits instead. Privacy is the coolest one. In case you're a spy, you know Wink
Cezel619

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

Make your own strategy and it will help u to make more money
That's the only way it works. Nobody's gonna do it for them, and nobody will make business for you
Loriale

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

I can't get what does it mean? Personally, about newbee accounts: I could think it is straaangre if I hadn't created my account recently because Bitcoin talk blocked my previous one just because, as it says, I wasn't discussing the THEME of the conversation. (Sorry for my bad english)
Loriale

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:16:45 AM

It is good! Nevertheless i expected for more. Just because now there are not as much Icos as, for example, previous year.
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:54:06 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 02:29:14 PM by Betmatch

Do I have to believe that this project from the main page...
Dear members, please, avoid any kind of self-promotion, otherwise your messages will be reported as spam.
Kimi_Koss

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:34:29 PM

It is good! Nevertheless i expected for more. Just because now there are not as much Icos as, for example, previous year.
Also Betmatch is some kind of unique ICO and it's in demand of people!
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: