Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service  (Read 81781 times)
Kimi_Koss

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

There are several decentralized betting services or at least they claim to be decentralized, but how is this one innovative?
The critical invention of Betmatch is an innovative social betting system, that serves players, analysts and Betmatch itself. For players, this model gives the opportunity to significantly reduce betting commissions in comparison with traditional betting houses as well as to use proven trust-based social betting service. For analysts, it is a unique opportunity to direct and trust less monetization of their skills, influence or subscription base.

With social betting you are referring to the option that you could copy other betters choices?
Actually, that's not entirely true.You just can study predictions statistics, provided by «experts» or more experienced players and make your. bets. There will be many experts, so you can choose one which one you believe.
Please, notice that social betting network will be constructed by the users themselves. Every customer can choose one or many other users to whom he is subscribed. The subscription allows the customer to receive a service that provides sports analytics, XBM tokens in the lending mode, or other features such as premium content.

But what is the incentives for experts to share their opinions? Will they get any kind of reward for successful predictions?

On Betmatch analysts and experts will get an opportunity to direct and monetize their skills by influencing their subscription base.
The better is the record of their predictions, the more followers they get. Subscription-sellers (experts) will be able to define their own rules for subscribers - from free subscriptions up to a profit share from every successful bet of all players who are subscribed to him. They will also have an opportunity to lease out their tokens actively to subscribers in exchange for half of the commissions from the player.

Ok, but I have another question: do you think you motivate people to engage in zero sum games? Would you say that from a societal standpoint, it is more beneficial if people actually decide to produce something that delivers utility?
The thing is that you never know the answer if you didn't try it before. In order to make money on that kind of bets you need to be sure that it'll work out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kimi_Koss

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

I prefer sports betting places that use bitcoin, s because you only use your bitcoin wallet address and no ID is needed.
I thought I would kill myself while I was waiting for approval of documents
So true, bro. I'm glad it's over
shmidt

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

I'm actually happy for a fast and easy payout. I don't need to wait a long period of time to get my money. Also getting not only the winning amount according to the coefficient, but also all house commissions from this bet is a great idea.
Cezel619

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

I'm actually happy for a fast and easy payout. I don't need to wait a long period of time to get my money. Also getting not only the winning amount according to the coefficient, but also all house commissions from this bet is a great idea.
Fast payouts already existed in betting industry. Or you mean they are easier because of electronic nature of the bet?
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

Fast payouts already existed in betting industry. Or you mean they are easier because of electronic nature of the bet?
It seems he is a newer in this sphere, soo everything surprising. I also was in the same situation few years ago. I can suggest you some useful literature if you want to improve your knowledge!
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:40:56 PM

There are several decentralized betting services or at least they claim to be decentralized, but how is this one innovative?
The critical invention of Betmatch is an innovative social betting system, that serves players, analysts and Betmatch itself. For players, this model gives the opportunity to significantly reduce betting commissions in comparison with traditional betting houses as well as to use proven trust-based social betting service. For analysts, it is a unique opportunity to direct and trust less monetization of their skills, influence or subscription base.

With social betting you are referring to the option that you could copy other betters choices?
Actually, that's not entirely true.You just can study predictions statistics, provided by «experts» or more experienced players and make your. bets. There will be many experts, so you can choose one which one you believe.
Please, notice that social betting network will be constructed by the users themselves. Every customer can choose one or many other users to whom he is subscribed. The subscription allows the customer to receive a service that provides sports analytics, XBM tokens in the lending mode, or other features such as premium content.

But what is the incentives for experts to share their opinions? Will they get any kind of reward for successful predictions?

On Betmatch analysts and experts will get an opportunity to direct and monetize their skills by influencing their subscription base.
The better is the record of their predictions, the more followers they get. Subscription-sellers (experts) will be able to define their own rules for subscribers - from free subscriptions up to a profit share from every successful bet of all players who are subscribed to him. They will also have an opportunity to lease out their tokens actively to subscribers in exchange for half of the commissions from the player.
I like your system of leasing tokens Wink
it's really comfortable....isn't it??
and it's also profitable for two sides....but for the person who lease these tokens it's more profitable
I guess it's profitable only if you lease a lot of tokens. But this kind of enrichment has many competitors
B K

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

I like your system of leasing tokens Wink
it's really comfortable....isn't it??
and it's also profitable for two sides....but for the person who lease these tokens it's more profitable
I guess it's profitable only if you lease a lot of tokens. But this kind of enrichment has many competitors
Wow. 50% discount share for all commissions is great. i fully understand commision can be not huuuge but i believe in power of leasing
Like the idea about lending tokens.Smart.have never seen smth similar before Tongue
Loriale

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:58:39 AM

I think it's better to make bets. Then you'll have the huge sums of money, if you win. because if you lend your tokens, you will get just some percentage.
Cezel619

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

I think it's better to make bets. Then you'll have the huge sums of money, if you win. because if you lend your tokens, you will get just some percentage.
from which side to look. While you're betting, you can lose everything - when your choice is wrong. While you're lending your tokens, you always make a profit
Can't agree with you.....if you make 4 or 5 bets you will definitely win !! maybe only one bet,but it's better than nothing
Morlurn46

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

from which side to look. While you're betting, you can lose everything - when your choice is wrong. While you're lending your tokens, you always make a profit
Can't agree with you.....if you make 4 or 5 bets you will definitely win !! maybe only one bet,but it's better than nothing
OMG
when ppl will understand that once it will goes wrong!!
AND YOU WILL FAIL ALL YOUR 5 OR 10 BETS
Kimi_Koss

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

If you'll win a huge amount of money - than yes, it is definitely better. But if you have already lost a few thousands on 4 bad for u bets? And now u're winning two, for example, hundred? Two hundred is a good result, but still not enough for being in the black
Kimi_Koss

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:23:53 PM

Bro, can u understand that what you name "just some percentage" is given to you without any efforts, just because you have lend tokens. No fear of loosing everything, you even can be bad at sport. No bets - just business.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

Ok, but I have another question: do you think you motivate people to engage in zero sum games? Would you say that from a societal standpoint, it is more beneficial if people actually decide to produce something that delivers utility?
The thing is that you never know the answer if you didn't try it before. In order to make money on that kind of bets you need to be sure that it'll work out

I wouldn't call it a bet anymore if I put money on something that I am absolutely sure will work out.
shmidt

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:51:05 PM

Bro, can u understand that what you name "just some percentage" is given to you without any efforts, just because you have lend tokens. No fear of loosing everything, you even can be bad at sport. No bets - just business.
We can't call it business. It's not something serious where you can use your skills, you are only fooling for getting a penny Cheesy
shmidt

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:53:25 PM

I wouldn't call it a bet anymore if I put money on something that I am absolutely sure will work out.
It's not possible to be totally sure in this sphere. So it isn't threaten you!
Marconn

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

Hope, you'll achieve all your goals in New Year
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

I wish it for everyone!
And for the Betmatch as well
Morlurn46

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

I wish it for everyone!
HAAAAAPPPYYY NEW YEAR GUYS
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:50:00 PM

I wish it for everyone!
Everyone is expecting good things at the beginning of the year. they will work, the market will soon be improved but also need team work to be able to make this project develops and runs well.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
c_russo

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

I wish it for everyone!
Everyone is expecting good things at the beginning of the year. they will work, the market will soon be improved but also need team work to be able to make this project develops and runs well.
Happy new year bro! We need to have market stabilized to see the whole potential of this ICO. But I hope with my whole heart that it'll happen!
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: