Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service  (Read 81788 times)
Morlurn46

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

For example,i like to bet on tennis and i know everything about it,i know every problem,every pitfall,every team and even every player
it is necessary to know....if you don't know anything about sports on which you want bet ,then how do you get income from this?
maybe you're right,but on the other hand, many people often win without knowledge of sports, they bet random and they win
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:40:33 PM

For example,i like to bet on tennis and i know everything about it,i know every problem,every pitfall,every team and even every player
it is necessary to know....if you don't know anything about sports on which you want bet ,then how do you get income from this?
maybe you're right,but on the other hand, many people often win without knowledge of sports, they bet random and they win
But why?? why they don't know anything and win ?? it's not fair
Morlurn46

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

fair in 21 century ?? really?? it's a simple luck dude....There are many people who are more lucky than us Grin Grin Grin
B K

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:45:40 PM

There are many sports bettors who give very little thought to how they manage their money and it's really common problem in this sphere. So firstly you need to learn about management of your funds. And only then consciously put the bets!
Feth322

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:54:10 PM

There are many sports bettors who give very little thought to how they manage their money and it's really common problem in this sphere. So firstly you need to learn about management of your funds. And only then consciously put the bets!
There is bankroll management. It is relatively straightforward. First, you'll need to set a budget for how much you’re prepared to spend on your betting and then never exceed this limit.  Cool
B K

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

It's coincidence and nothing more. Never place a bets on player to win because he’s your favourite or backe your country’s soccer team to win because you’re feeling patriotic. It's never brings the right profit. Embarrassed
Feth322

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:01:18 PM

It's coincidence and nothing more. Never place a bets on player to win because he’s your favourite or backe your country’s soccer team to win because you’re feeling patriotic. It's never brings the right profit. Embarrassed
Some people bet in such way only to support their country. Nothing bad, I think.
B K

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:01:45 PM

There is bankroll management. It is relatively straightforward. First, you'll need to set a budget for how much you’re prepared to spend on your betting and then never exceed this limit.  Cool
Definitely! The main advantage of such management is that it should prevent from debts. Or from betting too much just because you appear to be on a winning streak. It can even help you make better betting decisions.
Feth322

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:06:49 PM

Definitely! The main advantage of such management is that it should prevent from debts. Or from betting too much just because you appear to be on a winning streak. It can even help you make better betting decisions.
This requires some discipline, so it’s important to exercise self-control. Grin
Marconn

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:10:58 PM

Never heard about 'bankroll management'. Do you have any materials about it?
Feth322

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:13:35 PM

Never heard about 'bankroll management'. Do you have any materials about it?
Sorry, no. Just google bankroll management & using staking plans. Internet is rich on different materials.
Marconn

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

fair in 21 century ?? really?? it's a simple luck dude....There are many people who are more lucky than us Grin Grin Grin
For me luck is myth. Nothing appears from nothing. You approximately did something and it lead to such consequences.
c_russo

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:22:51 PM

https://i108.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1130/bb/a362f3adfe6cc8bbcccc76cb00a50ebb.png

Although general public considers betting on sports to be a rather straightforward activity, where bettors just have to pick the correct outcome in order to win, in reality things are much more complicated. There are many pitfalls and nuances that should be considered by people, who treat betting as a way to receive income and want to profit from it. Betting has been a part of human life for a long time, and it is surrounded by myths, stereotypes and misconceptions, which make bettors, especially new to the game, get things the wrong way and lose money. These mistakes are the part of the learning process, which can turn a novice bettor into the professional one, as long as they are fully analyzed. But at the same time, the desire to minimize the number of mistakes is completely understandable. Being aware of the most common mistakes that rookies in sports betting do can help every bettor to avoid them. That is why we decided to point out these most common mistakes, avoiding which will definitely save you some money and good mood. Learn the details here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2FLtK1I

I read this article and made a conclusion. People are wrong. VERY wrong. They figure they can easily start making money just because they know a little bit about the sports they’re betting on. It's such a stupid mistake. It's much more better to spend time for learning and then spend less money for losing.
Marconn

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

https://i108.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1130/bb/a362f3adfe6cc8bbcccc76cb00a50ebb.png

Although general public considers betting on sports to be a rather straightforward activity, where bettors just have to pick the correct outcome in order to win, in reality things are much more complicated. There are many pitfalls and nuances that should be considered by people, who treat betting as a way to receive income and want to profit from it. Betting has been a part of human life for a long time, and it is surrounded by myths, stereotypes and misconceptions, which make bettors, especially new to the game, get things the wrong way and lose money. These mistakes are the part of the learning process, which can turn a novice bettor into the professional one, as long as they are fully analyzed. But at the same time, the desire to minimize the number of mistakes is completely understandable. Being aware of the most common mistakes that rookies in sports betting do can help every bettor to avoid them. That is why we decided to point out these most common mistakes, avoiding which will definitely save you some money and good mood. Learn the details here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2FLtK1I

I read this article and made a conclusion. People are wrong. VERY wrong. They figure they can easily start making money just because they know a little bit about the sports they’re betting on. It's such a stupid mistake. It's much more better to spend time for learning and then spend less money for losing.
I don’t believe that winning is something easy. It isn’t. It’s extremely challenging, and it certainly requires a lot more than some general sports knowledge.
Morlurn46

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:15:38 AM

good morning guys tell me please....can i bet on TV programs?
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:22:56 AM

Hey dude!!!
Obviously,you can bet on tv program on any site.....but don't forget that the process has many nuances
Morlurn46

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:28:58 AM

Hey dude!!!
Obviously,you can bet on tv program on any site.....but don't forget that the process has many nuances

nuances??really?? i don't know everything about it,if you know more,tell me please:)
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:40:15 AM

Hey dude!!!

nuances??really?? i don't know everything about it,if you know more,tell me please:)
For certain award shows, bets may be open on certain categories of awards only, as in the Oscars for example which features larger categories such as “Best Picture” and omits other smaller ones such as “Best Costume Design”
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:41:15 AM

This is one really important nuance that you should know  Grin
Morlurn46

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

Hey dude!!!

For certain award shows, bets may be open on certain categories of awards only, as in the Oscars for example which features larger categories such as “Best Picture” and omits other smaller ones such as “Best Costume Design”

I think it's really important to know, thank you for the information, if I have a question, I will contact you
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: