Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TGE] Betmatch - An Innovative Decentralized Betting Service  (Read 81782 times)
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

Prediction markets have advantages over traditional betting solutions, because they use modern technologies such as blockchain, cryptocurrencies and smart contacts to eliminate the problems of traditional betting. They use trustless public blockchains such as Ethereum and Bitcoin to allow transparency and remove the central regulation body. But Betmatch blockchain solution is built upon the same principles, as the prediction markets, while giving its customers a range of sports related possibilities for additional income.

Betmatch introduces social betting platform that allows people to save money on house commissions as well as monetize their sports related knowledge. Sports experts can not only place bets by themselves, but create a faithful community around themselves and gain additional financial profit by means of generating and selling the relevant sports analytics and other unique content.

If you enjoy the idea of secure decentralized betting with cryptocurrencies, but also want more ways of earning steady income, join us today!

Follow this link to read more: https://bit.ly/2QYYrBv
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:05:04 PM

Placing bets on Betmatch platform is done in three simple steps:

1. Deposit in cryptocurrency in  one click.

Betmatch uses cryptocurrency called Ethereum for bets execution, money depositing and withdrawal and takes advantage of smart contracts feature provided by the Ethereum blockchain. Users send ETH to contract and receive balance inside Betmatch betting service.

2. Bet on the desired event.

After users receive ETH to their Betmatch account balance, they can place a bet to the contract on the desired event and choose coefficient from a wide betting line.

3. Receive a trustworthy and fast payout if you win.

When sports event is finished and the results are available, smart contracts execute a bet automatically, and the won ETH are ready for withdrawal. Any external third parties cannot influence funds, bet execution and payouts. Players don’t have to wait and depend on the bookmaker anymore.

Follow this link to read more information: https://bit.ly/2EtZlo3
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

The investor oriented type of sale is continuing! During this stage of TGE the investors will be able to purchase XBM tokens and get 10% as a reward.

Furthermore, since Betmatch is a community-oriented platform, our team decided to provide more people with a chance of becoming Betmatch investors and to take advantage of token holder benefits, so we decided to extend the duration of the private and public sales. Private sale is extended up to December 30, 2018.

Betmatch invites players into the new world of betting opportunities, so don’t miss the chance to get XBM tokens to fully benefit from our services!

Follow this link to become a token owner: https://tge.betmatch.io
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

Betting has been profitable for a long time, but it got its second wind and turned into multi-billion dollar industry with the rise and rapid development of Internet. People place bets on sports events, because they like to bet and because they like sports. Gambling on something, as simple as a roll of the dice, can be absolutely breathtaking, if you have money at stake, just as watching your favorite team winning an important match.

Imagine that you combine the pleasure and excitement of both sports and gambling together in one pastime. In this way you win twice when your favorite team or sportsman is victorious in their contest. This is why more and more people every year start placing bets on sport events.

Interested in other reasons to place bets on sport events? Check our new article to find out: https://bit.ly/2J4IGWJ
Cezel619

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

hey all peeps
can you tell me smth about your social betting system?? Smiley
what is it??
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:28:56 PM

Does smbd have been there?Huh If you have, please tell me more!!!!!! Wink
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

hey all peeps
can you tell me smth about your social betting system?? Smiley
what is it??
Greetings!
Betmatch invented an innovative social betting system using blockchain technology that serves players, analysts and Betmatch itself.
Social betting works as a community layer where every customer can subscribe to one or many other users. The subscription allows the customer to receive a service that provides sports analytics, XBM tokens in the lending mode or other features. The service provider can collect all or part of his subscribers’ bet volume and add them to his own statistics. In such way, Betmatch aims to create a social network of connections between the customers.
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

New project?? I will follow you

Welcome! Follow our news and get to know us better. We are always ready to help.
Cezel619

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

tell please how can I use your tokens? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

tell please how can I use your tokens? Huh Huh Huh Huh

Each token can be used in the following ways:

1. To place bets without any house commissions by buying and holding XBM tokens.

2. To lend XBM tokens to other customers in exchange for monetary compensation.

In the future, with continued platform development, token functionality may be extended with the opportunity to place bets using these tokens and even stake them to provide valuable information to the system.
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

sweete, tell me
what business models does Betmatch have?
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:24:38 PM

sweete, tell me

We combine the classic betting house business model using blockchain technology combined with social betting network. Everyone will be able to bet without any intermediaries and third-party payment systems, and all transactions are tied to smart contracts. In addition, the commission will be minimal and it will lead to a significant contribution to the platform development.

Tygrabandis2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:52:44 AM

sweete, tell me

We combine the classic betting house business model using blockchain technology combined with social betting network. Everyone will be able to bet without any intermediaries and third-party payment systems, and all transactions are tied to smart contracts. In addition, the commission will be minimal and it will lead to a significant contribution to the platform development.

Very nice idea! I like the point about third party payments systems and smart contract implementation! I wish to use safety betting
Cezel619

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:14:30 AM

sweete, tell me

Very nice idea! I like the point about third party payments systems and smart contract implementation! I wish to use safety betting
Yes, as far as I am concerned, smart contracts are the most safety way to make deals clear
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:51:02 AM

What you can tell about a benefits of "holding" your token?
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

What you can tell about a benefits of "holding" your token?

People, who own XBM tokens, have a range of possibilities to gain more profit on betting as well as monetize their betting-related activities. Active players can save up on the house commissions, occasional players can lease their tokens when they don’t feel like betting, active content generators can finally monetize their analytical skills and betting expertise.

Check our full-length article on the topic: https://bit.ly/2IQNhvG
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

I want to  know about your advantages
Betmatch has such benefits:

1. We're the world’s first decentralized betting platform that combines the classic business model, executed in trustless paradigm using blockchain technology and the social betting network as the second (community) layer.

2. The proposed technical and business solution provides customers with an original service of house trustless betting, using cryptocurrencies. Deposit, bet execution and withdrawal processes are executed with the help of blockchain network services (direct crypto payments, smart contracts) and cannot be affected by third parties.

3. The critical invention of Betmatch is an innovative social betting system, that serves players, analysts and Betmatch itself. For players, this model gives the opportunity to significantly reduce betting commissions in comparison with traditional betting houses as well as to use proven trust-based social betting service. For analysts, it is a unique opportunity to direct and trust less monetization of their skills, influence or subscription base.

4. Betmatch is focusing on creating not just a private business, but a community-driven system. The business model includes a significant (up to 50%) automated and trustless profit share as a reward of social activity (not of direct token staking!), that brings value in the ecosystem.
Cezel619

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

Hm I have 500 XBM, I'm so rich  Grin
Betmatch (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

Betting platform is not an exceptional idea but still it is hard to find the one that would definitely had a perfect solution for the users and the platform itself. That’s why we want you to see that choosing Betmatch is a right decision!

Now we are going to compare our blockchain solution for bookmakers with a betting platform named Bethereum. The platform uses peer-to-peer betting with its own token. It means that users simply cannot bet against the platform. Its token, BETHER, can be used only on the platform.

As for Betmatch, players can bet against a platform and other users. Why are we called an instrument for betting business? The answer is like a piece of cake - because on our platform you will be able not only to place bets but also to build your own business, providing statistics or generating content.

Still doubting? Check our website to get to know more: https://tge.betmatch.io/
Tygrabandis2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

do you freeze tokens?Huh? Huh Huh Huh Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: