Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Bounties for Newbies  (Read 1070 times)
Tulanpa

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

There are many bounty platform that actually deals with bounty alone. They are krypical, bounty platform, ico reward and amaxiz etc.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:13:18 PM

Its so difficult nowaday to find signature bounty for newbie in big project, i dunno why, but in airdrop or small project you still can apply with Newbie rank, you can check the bounty section to find the campaign
EZTips

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:16:01 PM

It is very simple to establish the signature, it is necessary to know its code. It is given in each company. But I would advise you to wait a little, yet do not receive Jr.Member. You will receive for it rates twice bigger. And most the good companies simply do not accept Newbie rank for participation in the signature.
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

It's not worth it, and even less in this low market, I would recommend you to get to Jr member at least before trying to make the signature campaign, since the newbie have many restrictions on their signature and so it is not worth making them at that level, if you can try to become a member, it would be much more beneficial.
Ar.harry

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

There are very few bounties for newbies because newbies doesn't  have experience to make signature posts. So its better to make atleast 28 posts to become jr.  Member then after you could enjoy signature bonous
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

If you want to start earning you can start with airdrops since many of them accept newbies and the usually is a bit less, but you are also gaining experience as a bounty hunter without having to do many weekly posts.
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:35:03 PM

welcomed on board friend....Urrhm i know you're newbie however  i don't think bounties accept newbies to take part in signature .Unless am mistaken. However you can write blogpost. If you insist that you its only signature you care of, you can try to grow your account to atleast junior member to be eligible to wear signature and do success bounty.

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:37:39 PM

as far as I know in good bounty campaigns with this rank you will not get

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

Don't blindly join any project. After all you are going to invest your time. It's better you make research like you are going to invest money and make list of those projects and find who are offering bounty. By this way it takes some time but you will get more insights for the projects and know how to research in good manner.  

lily9002

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:44:01 PM

I think it will be more easy for you to just upgrade your account to jr. member, it will open a lot of doors to you because the amount of bounties that accept newbies is rather limited.
krystaltoken

Activity: 555

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

Hi buddy i'd advice you concentrate more on making meaningful post of at least 30 and grownup to at least Jr member and participate in a bounty program. Most bounty programs in bitcoin forums are only open to that rank. You may be fortunate to find one at times but the rewards are nothing to write home about. So first think about how to grow and the cash will flow.
rumancox99

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

Some of us are very new to Btt and also new to Signature bounties.

Please can someone help provide links to signature bounties for NEWBIES

Thanks very much

you dont need to join another signature bounty on this forum before you complicate the bounty which you use in your profile. good luck
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

Newbies, need to focus on experience first if you want to live longer in this world. Don't focus on money in start (Signature). Also there are no signature campaign bounties which approved newbies. I think JR.MEMBER rank should be atleast if you want to join signature campaign. If there are any bounty campaign avaliable with signature for newbie, then that will be a shit coin.
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:37:46 PM

In fact, you have to be more frequent to read articles about campaign signatures. You can choose in a thread or bounty, of course you must pay attention to general rules and rules in a campaign. As far as I know, there is a newbie, but almost the average Jr. Member

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

Before going for bounties, I suggest you read forum rules on how to post replies that has substance, and how to get merit. Without those you rank will always be lower.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

If you have the capital I would recommend investing better because currently the Bounty campaign has quite a lot of participants and when the end result is very little campaign.

Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:45:18 PM

I think that when in a bounty they take Newbie and Junior Memberers, then this is not good. This leads to the fact that among the participants there are many multiaccounts. If for achievement of the rank of Junior Member it was necessary to have one merit  it would be better.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

First you are a newbie so it will be a little bit difficult to get bounty signatures to participate in  so my advise is keep working making post on threads with the facebook and twitter with that you can atleast get to the rank of a Jr member then you can participate in any bounty campaign of your choice
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:58:23 PM

You can follow up the campaign i am work on right now. By clicking on signature code. I can tell you that it is here most useful way to earn money and in same time learning from experiences yourself and others
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:08:23 PM

There are so many signature campaigns available for a newbie like you.
Search at the bounties.
And have a different choices .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: