Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:02:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quality over Quantity in the bounty game  (Read 594 times)
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

Looking at your signature "Zero" does not look correct to me.
Stop pretending. Instead focus on doing something constructive. If you really monitored and found everything shit then publish your report here.
Publish ,how you concluded that particular bounty is shit.

LoL. If you don't say, I still not noticed his signature. MyCrytoBank team will "happy" when they see this qualify post and compliment that:

They are all absolute shit. 

He even got 5 merits for this thread. Merit points are easy to get, right?
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

Good day. There's a lot of good campaigns out there. Yes bounty budget allocation maybe small if you look at it but as for me I'm after a good project or altcoin. I go after the quality of the product they are offering rather than the amount of salary they offer.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:54:50 PM

Last week I started a new way of doing bounties.  Quality over quantity.  I decided I was going to research the projects before I got involved very thoroughly.  I wanted to check the project team.  See if the idea was good and original.  I wanted to check everythign out before I spent any more time doing these damn bounties for shit projects and scams.  

I monitor every project that hits this board (which is a ton).  Guess how many bounties I have entered thus far?  ZERO.  They are all absolute shit.  

I ask you guys to research before you enter your next bounty and ask yourself this question.  Is this project really worth it or am I wasting my time?

I usually do that on signature bounty only.
For social media bounties, which we can do it with infinite quantity, just do it for nothing to lose.
Thanks god if it's paid, if it's not i asume it as a charity Cheesy
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

Last week I started a new way of doing bounties.  Quality over quantity.  I decided I was going to research the projects before I got involved very thoroughly.  I wanted to check the project team.  See if the idea was good and original.  I wanted to check everythign out before I spent any more time doing these damn bounties for shit projects and scams. 

I monitor every project that hits this board (which is a ton).  Guess how many bounties I have entered thus far?  ZERO.  They are all absolute shit. 

I ask you guys to research before you enter your next bounty and ask yourself this question.  Is this project really worth it or am I wasting my time?
you just exaggerated the way you said and your wearing a signature. So you mean it's not a good project? I still believe that there's still gem among those garbage if we do diligent research.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

Last week I started a new way of doing bounties.  Quality over quantity.  I decided I was going to research the projects before I got involved very thoroughly.  I wanted to check the project team.  See if the idea was good and original.  I wanted to check everythign out before I spent any more time doing these damn bounties for shit projects and scams. 

I monitor every project that hits this board (which is a ton).  Guess how many bounties I have entered thus far?  ZERO.  They are all absolute shit. 

I ask you guys to research before you enter your next bounty and ask yourself this question.  Is this project really worth it or am I wasting my time?
What are your criteria and guidelines and how did you come to that assessment and what makes your current signature better than the others or stand out, in my experiences some projects that I thought will not deliver, turn out to be a great project you should dig deep.

I don't think we're going to be seeing this person's methods for evaluating bounties anytime soon! In the end, I think people get to evaluate the projects by their own standards and some will be happy with what others wouldn't be.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

researching the project before working on it is the right action to get a good and original bounty campaign. Most just do it without analyzing. You can look at whitepapers and ico ratings like icobench and others.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

Its quiet impossible to say signatures are shitty signatures yes that could be the very one you fell into  now let me put it straight signatures are even the second highest paying bounty and for you to get zero maybe you did not perform your task or you did the shitty one make more research

This is quite true , many people are posting low quality posts, how do they expect to be rewarded in a community where quality is the core thing. Thanks for your amazing information.

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:02:26 PM

For me since I am a bounty hunter with some experiences when it comes to bounties and payments. If I was going to enter a bounty campaign I always check whether their sales are attracting investors or not I think this is a good way to determine a good bounty since the bounty you receive will also base on how much money investors had invested.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

You are suggesting a good approach. Many hunters  jumping  in bounties without any research made and then complaining that they were not rewarded as the ICO has not reached the soft cap or the rewarded token does not worth a penny.
Spend time on investigation before, rather than complaining later.

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:26:54 AM

One way or the other, you should first inform yourself about a project before you take part in a bounty. So much i've already learned. Without research, it is very likely that you get involved in a scam bounty.
anhvu52

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:46:05 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 02:02:52 AM by anhvu52

Last week I started a new way of doing bounties.  Quality over quantity.  I decided I was going to research the projects before I got involved very thoroughly.  I wanted to check the project team.  See if the idea was good and original.  I wanted to check everythign out before I spent any more time doing these damn bounties for shit projects and scams.  

I monitor every project that hits this board (which is a ton).  Guess how many bounties I have entered thus far?  ZERO.  They are all absolute shit.  

I ask you guys to research before you enter your next bounty and ask yourself this question.  Is this project really worth it or am I wasting my time?
I also agree with this approach, that we  will carefully study a project before deciding to participate in it.
But there are really good projects, but the way to promote and attract investors is weak leading to project failure.
So a project we initially evaluated was good, but the end result was not as expected and vice versa.
In my opinion a good project or not will be based on four main factors:
 1. The foundation of the project and the people leading the project.
 2. Promote and attract investors
 3. Market factors at the time of the project happenning
 4. The luck
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:00:02 AM

what I know is that not everything that looks good will be good, and vice versa.
for bounty I have to be really selective in choosing to participate in a bounty campaign.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:57:17 AM

Researching or doing our own due diligence in taking part in some projects is quiet common to I think most of bounty hunters nowadays to avoid wasting of time. But yeah even though we can't really tell if the project is ascam in just looking at those fancy promotions, websites and whatever they have for us to be in their trap it actually is part in the life of a bounty hunter. I was not involved in a scam projects but only in failed projects that are not able to deliver, promote and advertize their idea, they even give payments to us but the value won't go up.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:16:31 AM

I've always do check the project before joining on it's bounty campaign.
And the result i've got minimum amount of scam project, there are still projects that worth to follow, we just need to choose the right one.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:34:55 AM

Quality over quantity is good but I can tell you withoit hesitation even this concept does not guarantee success either! Your hardwork, investment at the quality project may not pay off either. However, one thing is sure that you have given your best and took the risk for better chances!
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:40:47 AM

What are your criteria and guidelines and how did you come to that assessment and what makes your current signature better than the others or stand out, in my experiences some projects that I thought will not deliver, turn out to be a great project you should dig deep.

True. I have been in some project where I thought, "this project is great" — turns out to be crap. And one where project didn't even reach soft cap but team continued their efforts and gave immense value to their coin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:08:50 AM

Try research with different perspective mate. that was i do for now..

This is one of my research steps that I use. I always pay attention for every thing project activity, even small things. eg: social media updates (Facebook, Twitter). in my opinion, social media is a thing that not too much attention, but i believe, social media have possibility will bring big affect. Project how have do that small thing, i believe people who behind of that project is really serious with his project.

just a little thing is noticed, what about big things (project future)? in my opinion, we are bounty hunters are just a small part of the ICO project. we only help in promotions, which are expected to bring good names for his project, introduction to all people and can bring investors.

As far as i participate in bounty, my dissapointed thing is reward i've earn is not worth with my work. "zero" is means 0, if you earn though $1 is not means "zero".

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:28:52 AM

Try research with different perspective mate. that was i do for now..
....snip
Research is the best thing to do in joining bounties program by checking all documents they had also the personal information of their building team. Yes a ton of shit bounty project emerging on this forum just to fool people that who invest and also those bounty hunters become zero their work, it is not worth it due to a scammed project has joined.

I hope there's a filtration of all project that launches from ICO to avoid possibilities scam, as I have noticed now most projects are scammed not being profitable to the investors and the bounty hunters. Some others are a failure to their project, so sad if you had participated in this project. Indeed, wasting our time.

xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

That means you haven't join any bounty campaign in the last few weeks?
I think you can't judge all project to be scam, until the project going or the ICO ended, except you had a solid prove that those project were fake.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:40:30 AM

When you assess a projects potential it's not always easy to determine if it will be successful or not

Some projects have a great product and strong development team and simply don't get the attention they deserve

Generally if you monitor the progress of a crowdsale and wait until there's a reasonable amount raised before signing up you'll waste far less time on unsuccessful campaigns

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: