tulskiipryanik
Newbie

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 11:59:45 PM |
|
I would like to take out a loan in cryptocurrency for the amount of 3,000 dollars, with a repayment period of 12 months from the date of receiving the cryptocurrency.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Murat
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 03:04:53 AM |
|
I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to TFn3i5U1MTVRJ1KubzsFto4RcZgA7WEAFS Now you have 2 active non-collateral loans, which should be repaid as mentioned schedule: 20 October 2026: 1050 22 October 2026: 525$
2nd loan was fully repaid <> TXID <> 55203f52b16067ec3e7a3c6f1edc156b63dcacfacbee9564177e196c167797d6
|
|
|
|
|
Makus
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 09:35:30 AM |
|
Hello shasan
I sent $57 for the repayment of my loan and I'm also requesting for an extension for a month
|
|
|
|
|
Spaceman1000$
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 12:59:23 PM |
|
Hello Shasan, $50 has been sent to repayment address, please confirm.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
SmartCharpa
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 12:59:31 PM Last edit: September 28, 2026, 08:13:50 PM by SmartCharpa |
|
Good day, Shasan.
I have sent the remaining payment for the loan. Please confirm receipt Off-chain Transfer 415747333972
I need a new loan
Loan amount: $400 Loan Purpose: personal Loan Repay Amount: $480 Loan Repay Date: 8 weeks Type of Collateral: None Address: TQpkXrXZjukyqhBR8nmar2tbm7mGbNhPFv
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1481
Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:24:17 PM |
|
I have sent you $25 as repayment and also transaction ID.
Due amount is $158.
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount is 158$,which should be repaid on or before 16th October 2026.
I would like to take out a loan in cryptocurrency for the amount of 3,000 dollars, with a repayment period of 12 months from the date of receiving the cryptocurrency.
What will be the collateral for that loan.
2nd loan was fully repaid <> TXID <> 55203f52b16067ec3e7a3c6f1edc156b63dcacfacbee9564177e196c167797d6
I am confirming that I have received it and the new repayment amount should be 1050$, which should be repaid on or before 20 October 2026. Thank you for the early repayment.
|
|
|
|
rohang
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 2160
Merit: 296
SIG-A0C2DCE701
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 02:39:15 PM |
|
Additional loan2 request(on top of 75 loan with same repayment date)
Loan Amount: $25 Loan Purpose: Personal Loan Repay Amount: $130 (for both 75+25 loans) Loan Repay Date: october 22,2026 Ltc address: ltc1q3msn983y9w2ksf4td35jmuaxzxj4lp5qh2d6v7
I have accepted your loan request and sent LTC to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to LbgxjSSqu9n4GUoTd56HywcESCWeziSMSR Now you have 2 active non-collateral loan, which should be repaid as mentioned schedule: September 30,2026: 290$ October 22, 2026: 125$ Made a payment of 260$ - d1a2ee6731cba943c6bf1b50a766b42c30ab628207f3544e10856fd67278b4ab Please check repayment as it should be 260 instead of 290 as per below comment - Hi shasan, i need an extension. New repayment date: 2nd october Amount : 260$
You should send interst at the time of taking extension. Now you have 2 active non-collateral loan, which should be repaid as mentioned schedule: Sep 30,2026: 260$ September 22, 2026: 125$
|
| RAZED | | | 100% |
WELCOME BONUS | │ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░░▀███████ ██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████ ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████ █████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████ ████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████ ████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████ ████░░█▀▀████░░██████████ ████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████ █████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████ ████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████ ██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████ █████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████ ████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████ ████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████ ████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████ █████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████ ██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | | | NO KYC | | │ | ███████████████████████ RAZE THE LIMITS ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████ |
|
|
|
|
Taricoins
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 03:03:56 PM |
|
Sent a payment of 30$ to the address for repayment please check and confirm
|
|
|
|
|
Localhostspeed
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 03:14:05 PM |
|
$60 sent, Off-chain Transfer 415740953891
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Franctoshi
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 05:13:53 PM |
|
223 USDT sent to your address Off-chain transfer 415825638098
confirm and extend. Thanks
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
[/quote] [center][table][tr][td][/td][td][size=20pt][nbsp] [size=6pt][color=#65e]█▄[/td] [td][font=arial black][size=24pt]R[/size][/font][/td] [td][size=2pt]
[color=#fec]▀[color=#fda]▀[color=#fc9]▀[color=#eb7]▀[color=#eb5]▀[col
|
|
|
|
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 06:28:59 PM |
|
 Good day sir, this is a part payment for the old $97 loan, I will like an extension of 9 weeks and I want you to merge it together with the other $318, so it can just be one loan and still weekly repayment. Thank you.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Nwada001
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 10:43:33 PM |
|
$100 sent to the repayment address and proof of payment have also been sent to your telegram as usual please check and confirm. Thanks.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
[/quote] [center][table][tr][td][/td][td][size=20pt][nbsp] [size=6pt][color=#65e]█▄[/td] [td][font=arial black][size=24pt]R[/size][/font][/td] [td][size=2pt]
[color=#fec]▀[color=#fda]▀[color=#fc9]▀[color=#eb7]▀[color=#eb5]▀[col
|
|
|
|
rbynxx
|
 |
Today at 12:28:13 AM |
|
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be 25$, which repayment date remains the same, I mean on or before 30-09-2026.
Sent $25 Off-chain transfer txid: 415897531539 Please confirm, and that should paid my loan. Thanks shasan!
|
|
|
|
IcaroAugusto
Newbie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
|
 |
Today at 12:29:20 AM |
|
Good to see you putting so much emphasis on safety and verification, that’s really important in this space. Wishing you success with the lending service.
|
|
|
|
|
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1481
Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32
|
 |
Today at 02:54:11 AM |
|
Hello shasan
I sent $57 for the repayment of my loan and I'm also requesting for an extension for a month
I am confirming that I have received it and the new repayment amount should be 240$ after extending the loan for a month and the new repayment should be made on or before 27th October 2026.
Hello Shasan, $50 has been sent to repayment address, please confirm.
I am confirming that I have received it and the new repayment amount should be 235$ after the receipt. So, the new repayment date should be 2026-10-02 and repayment should be made weekly.
|
|
|
|
|
Btcdeybodi
|
 |
Today at 03:38:20 AM |
|
Additional Loan request
Loan Amount: 700 USDT Loan Purpose: Business Loan Repay Amount: 840 USDT Loan Repay Date: 2 months (repayments weekly) Type of Collateral: None BEP20 (BSC) Wallet Address: 0xa021f82507c9e91a5d1f49cb158953bcdbd74b70 (old address was affected: ''Bitget")
Signed message= Hello shasan,I need a loan of $700 to repay $840 in 2 months. Repayments will be done weekly. Today's date: 29th Sept 2026. Thanks Signature: IE3Tn2eYJWfpH0eS0Lbo0aLE9Ec83Nj5HRuu0WxPO+Y/Rr4jOSh6Ta86vCOkDEOcYzxRdipX4OTgsL02QY+1GMs= Bitcoin wallet address: bc1qqq9kf0hqndv2tknw9l8q76g7j29t6yd9kk5udk
|
|
|
|
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1481
Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32
|
 |
Today at 03:44:08 AM |
|
Good day, Shasan.
I have sent the remaining payment for the loan. Please confirm receipt Off-chain Transfer 415747333972
I need a new loan
Loan amount: $400 Loan Purpose: personal Loan Repay Amount: $480 Loan Repay Date: 8 weeks Type of Collateral: None Address: TQpkXrXZjukyqhBR8nmar2tbm7mGbNhPFv
I am confirming that I have received it and right now you have no more active non-collateral loan. And I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to TFn3i5U1MTVRJ1KubzsFto4RcZgA7WEAFS
Made a payment of 260$ - d1a2ee6731cba943c6bf1b50a766b42c30ab628207f3544e10856fd67278b4ab
I am confirming the receipt and it is confirmed that the bigger loan has been repaid in full and right now you have only a single active non-collateral loan, thank you.
|
|
|
|
|
Botnake
|
 |
Today at 04:34:19 AM |
|
Loan request.
Loan Amount: 300 USDT Loan Purpose: Personal Loan Repay Amount: 360 USDT Duration: 2 months Type of Collateral: None USDT Tron(TRC-20) Address: TNifUzNm3Rpvf7vqZC5acCe4FiELqo3Y6d
|
|
|
|
Cookdata
Legendary
Online
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1492
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
|
 |
Today at 04:59:20 AM |
|
Off-chain Transfer 415956476122 for $100 weekly.
|
|
|
|
|