Additional Loan request
Loan Amount: 700 USDT
Loan Purpose: Business
Loan Repay Amount: 840 USDT
Loan Repay Date: 2 months (repayments weekly)
Type of Collateral: None
BEP20 (BSC) Wallet Address: 0xa021f82507c9e91a5d1f49cb158953bcdbd74b70 (old address was affected: ''Bitget")
Signed message= Hello shasan,I need a loan of $700 to repay $840 in 2 months. Repayments will be done weekly. Today's date: 29th Sept 2026. Thanks
Signature: IE3Tn2eYJWfpH0eS0Lbo0aLE9Ec83Nj5HRuu0WxPO+Y/Rr4jOSh6Ta86vCOkDEOcYzxRdipX4OTgsL02QY+1GMs=
Bitcoin wallet address: bc1qqq9kf0hqndv2tknw9l8q76g7j29t6yd9kk5udk
I am sorry, I could not verify you message either on electrum or on
https://www.verifybitcoinmessage.com/ https://prnt.sc/44fpgMyXi9Ib You may check and post with the currect signature code.
Loan request.
Loan Amount: 300 USDT
Loan Purpose: Personal
Loan Repay Amount: 360 USDT
Duration: 2 months
Type of Collateral: None
USDT Tron(TRC-20) Address: TNifUzNm3Rpvf7vqZC5acCe4FiELqo3Y6d
I can accept the loan request if you can repay weekly. If you can repay weekly then repost, thank you.
Off-chain Transfer 415956476122 for $100 weekly.
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be 2136$, which should be repaid on or before 2027-01-09, repayment weekly.