|
Livingleged
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 12:57:16 AM |
|
$40 sent Off-chain Transfer 416558375321 pls confirm. and I’m requesting for 6weeks extension to pay the remaining balance as earlier discussed in the pm.
|
|
|
|
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481
Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 12:58:10 AM |
|
$230 has been sent to your wallet through Off-chain Transfer 416431200558, as my full loan repaid please confirm.
I am confirming that i hvae received bit and now you loan repayment confirmed in full with interest. Thank you for the full repayment with interest on time. Don't hesitate to let me know if you need any more help, thank you.
Off-chain transfer 416441192610 transfer of $35 have been sent to your wallet. Please confirm.
I am confirming that I have received 35$ and now you have 565$ active non-collateral loan, which repayment should be made on or before 2026-11-30. Repayment bi-weekly starting from 2026-10-13. The bi-weekly repayment amount is too low than expectation.
|
|
|
|
|
MorganaX
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 02:56:48 AM |
|
Sent 34.1$ for the repayment and also the extension of 275$ loan.
New balance of loan should be 265$ and extension for a month course to clear all.
|
|
|
|
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481
Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 03:16:14 AM |
|
Loan Amount: $400 Loan Repay Amount: $440 Loan Duration: 1 month Loan Repay Date: 1st Nov 2026 Collateral: None USDT Address: TVDzchrN5v4D38D7tStCz2WhgqpMtnH5uB
I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to TFn3i5U1MTVRJ1KubzsFto4RcZgA7WEAFS
Loan Amount: $90 Loan Repay Amount: $100 Loan Duration: 1 month interval Loan Repay Date: 1 November, actually before then Collateral: None USDT Address: TLCn9yFD3VcwHJZBgawaRihkuzM6wCQ5tm
I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to TFn3i5U1MTVRJ1KubzsFto4RcZgA7WEAFS
|
|
|
|
|
rohang
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 11:09:14 AM |
|
Made a payment of 260$ - d1a2ee6731cba943c6bf1b50a766b42c30ab628207f3544e10856fd67278b4ab
I am confirming the receipt and it is confirmed that the bigger loan has been repaid in full and right now you have only a single active non-collateral loan, thank you. Additional Loan request Loan Amount: $200 Loan Purpose: Personal Loan Repay Amount: $240 Loan Repay Date: November 1,2026 Ltc address: ltc1q3msn983y9w2ksf4td35jmuaxzxj4lp5qh2d6v7
|
| RAZED | | | 100% |
WELCOME BONUS | │ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░░▀███████ ██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████ ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████ █████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████ ████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████ ████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████ ████░░█▀▀████░░██████████ ████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████ █████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████ ████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████ ██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████ █████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████ ████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████ ████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████ ████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████ █████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████ ██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | | | NO KYC | | │ | ███████████████████████ RAZE THE LIMITS ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████ |
|
|
|
|
PremiumcryptoHub
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:47:38 PM |
|
I have just sent $49.04 to the wallet address you provided.
Off-chain transfer 415015495706
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be 75.15$. Which should be repaid on or before 2026-09-30. Repayment weekly starting from 2026-09-25 please repay the weekly repayment on time. I have already sent $48.89 to the address you provided, I need a one-month extension to repay the loan; I will send you $37 Off-chain transfer 416806370601
|
|
|
|
9ja Amaka
Full Member
 

Activity: 462
Merit: 150
Stay true till the end
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 07:32:44 PM |
|
Loan Amount: $90 Loan Repay Amount: $100 Loan Duration: 1 month interval Loan Repay Date: Collateral: None USDT Address: TLCn9yFD3VcwHJZBgawaRihkuzM6wCQ5tm
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1870
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 09:20:19 PM |
|
An amount of 0,00052543 btc sent to your btc repayment address. Please check your account then confirm. I need a one month extension for the rest of the amount which is 0,00187457 btc + 10% which means that the full repayment amount is 0.002062027 btc that should be repaid on or before Next September 29th. Please check the calculation and confirm. Cheers,
I am confirming the receipt and extended the loan for another month. The new repayment amount should be 0.002062027 btc, which should be repaid on or before 29th September 2026. The amount of 0,000206 btc as interest for another one month extension sent earlier today to your btc repayment address. Tx: https://mempool.space/tx/4e75be8da4702e57b650979061df43e3f927182f30b029374683067f8c29636bPlease check your account then confirm. Which means that the full repayment amount is the same 0.002062027 btc that should be repaid on or before Next November 29th. Please check the calculation and confirm. Cheers,
|
|
|
|
|
Obim34
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 09:33:11 PM |
|
$368 sent to your address. The delay was to pay everything in full, but it didn't work out really well, although let's see in few days.
Than you
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Byebyebtc
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Free the kidnapped children in Nigeria
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 11:16:50 PM |
|
Updating $50 sent
First loan $177 balance
|
|
|
|
Danydee
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1321
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 01:21:22 AM |
|
Sorry for my late I've just sent the previous month interests Thank you! I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be the same as earliar and repayment should be made on or before 12th October 2026. Hi dear shasan I've just sent the full repayment for may current loan ( https://polygonscan.com/tx/0x6e4a1f31f7d150d866e5d107eafed658ae75e950a963d49fa01a8379ac50e5b6 ) please check Thank you!
|
█████████████████████████ ████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████ █████▀████▄▄▄▄██████▀████ ███▀███▄████████▄████▀███ ██▀███████████████████▀██ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███ ███▄███▀████████▀███▄████ █████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████ ████████▄▄████▄▄█████████ █████████████████████████ | BitList | | | █▀▀▀▀ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █▄▄▄▄ | ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.Bitcointalk Archive 📚 Visualization ' Search.▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ | ▀▀▀▀█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▄▄▄▄█ | | |
|
|
|
|
Murat
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 03:36:20 AM |
|
I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to TFn3i5U1MTVRJ1KubzsFto4RcZgA7WEAFS
$400 Partial payment was sent! TXID <> 5893cfad65e020803a02c1afdbd2d1f31c3b673b3751ccb5342496a21284eb29 Remaining balance $650
|
|
|
|
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481
Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 03:38:10 AM |
|
$40 sent Off-chain Transfer 416558375321 pls confirm. and I’m requesting for 6weeks extension to pay the remaining balance as earlier discussed in the pm.
Your new repayment amount should be 256$. Please do not miss any more weekly repayment and pay the weekly repayment on time, thank you. Please repay on or before the due date of the loan, thank you. I am aproving the extension request and the new repayment amount should be 294$. If you need any more extension then 20% per 4 weeks will be applicable.
Sent 34.1$ for the repayment and also the extension of 275$ loan.
New balance of loan should be 265$ and extension for a month course to clear all.
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount is correct after the extension. If you need any more extension then you will be charged 20% per month. Now You have 2 active non-collateral loan which repayment schedule should be as mentioned below: 2026-10-29: 265$ (20% interest will be applied if need extension). 2026-10-03: 107$
|
|
|
|
Cleanshit
Full Member
 

Activity: 364
Merit: 111
SIG-21828D6CB0
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 07:25:31 AM |
|
Sorry for the late response…
27.85$ has been sent to you
Here is the trans hash
0xf4d275dae1153f119edc51ad9c324003c98e11ddfc5de1823b63e6597ab54e81
|
|
|
|
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481
Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 07:27:44 AM |
|
Additional Loan request
Loan Amount: $200 Loan Purpose: Personal Loan Repay Amount: $240 Loan Repay Date: November 1,2026 Ltc address: ltc1q3msn983y9w2ksf4td35jmuaxzxj4lp5qh2d6v7
I have accepted your loan request and sent LTC to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to LbgxjSSqu9n4GUoTd56HywcESCWeziSMSR Now you have 2 active non-collateral loan, which should be repaid as mentioned schedule: November 1,2026: 240$ October 22, 2026: 125$
I have already sent $48.89 to the address you provided, I need a one-month extension to repay the loan; I will send you $37
Off-chain transfer 416806370601
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be 41$ after extending the loan for a month. Which should be repaid on or before 2026-10-30.
Loan Amount: $90 Loan Repay Amount: $100 Loan Duration: 1 month interval Loan Repay Date: Collateral: None USDT Address: TLCn9yFD3VcwHJZBgawaRihkuzM6wCQ5tm
You have received already https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030169.msg67196579#msg67196579
Now you have three active non-collateral loans, which should be repaid as mentioned schedule: 2026-10-29:250$ 2026-10-10: 265$ 2026-10-21: 137$
|
|
|
|
PX-Z
Legendary
Online
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1406
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 11:35:05 PM |
|
I have sent partial payment for $50 and want to extend another month. Thank you!
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be 321$ which should be repaid on or before 2nd October 2026. I have sent my repayment for this month and would like to extend for another month. Thank you! 
|
|
|
|
|
rachael9385
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 06:21:33 AM |
|
Loan Amount: 81$ Loan Repay Amount: 88 Loan Duration: 1 month Collateral: None USDT Address: TNcfC7N67bsmHiY7B3yXPAdnwmHwQKM3kZ
|
|
|
|
|
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481
Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 06:50:32 AM |
|
I am confirming the full repayment of the loan, thank you for the full repayment. Now you have no more active non-collateral loan, with me.
$368 sent to your address. The delay was to pay everything in full, but it didn't work out really well, although let's see in few days.
Than you
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment schedule should be as mentioned below: 25th October 2026: 481$ 30th October 2026: 130$ Repayment weekly.
Updating $50 sent
First loan $177 balance
I am confirming that I have received it and Now you have 2 active non-collateral loan which repayment schedule should be as mentioned schedule: 2026-10-21: 249$ 8th October 2026: 148$
|
|
|
|
|
Spaceman1000$
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 12:40:23 PM |
|
Hello Shasan, please I will need a one month extension for me to pay the remaining balance of my loan.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|