Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 07:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 [588] 589 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lending Service Started! (USDT/BUSD/BTC/LTC/ETH/DOGE/ETC)!  (Read 344172 times)
Livingleged
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 336
Merit: 210



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 12:57:16 AM
 #11741

$40 sent Off-chain Transfer 416558375321 pls confirm.
and I’m requesting for 6weeks extension to pay the remaining balance as earlier discussed in the pm.

shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481


Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 12:58:10 AM
 #11742


$230 has been sent to your wallet through Off-chain Transfer 416431200558, as my full loan repaid please confirm.
I am confirming that i hvae received bit and now you loan repayment confirmed in full with interest. Thank you for the full repayment with interest on time. Don't hesitate to let me know if you need any more help, thank you.

Off-chain transfer 416441192610  transfer of $35 have been sent to your wallet. Please confirm.
I am confirming that I have received 35$ and now you have 565$ active non-collateral loan, which repayment should be made on or before  2026-11-30. Repayment bi-weekly starting from 2026-10-13. The bi-weekly repayment amount is too low than expectation.

MorganaX
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 160



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 02:56:48 AM
 #11743

Sent 34.1$ for the repayment and also the extension of 275$ loan.

New balance of loan should be 265$ and extension for a month course to clear all.

shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481


Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 03:16:14 AM
 #11744

Loan Amount: $400
Loan Repay Amount: $440
Loan Duration: 1 month
Loan Repay Date: 1st Nov 2026
Collateral: None
USDT Address: TVDzchrN5v4D38D7tStCz2WhgqpMtnH5uB
I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to TFn3i5U1MTVRJ1KubzsFto4RcZgA7WEAFS

Loan Amount: $90
Loan Repay Amount: $100
Loan Duration: 1 month interval
Loan Repay Date: 1 November, actually before then
Collateral: None
USDT Address: TLCn9yFD3VcwHJZBgawaRihkuzM6wCQ5tm
I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to TFn3i5U1MTVRJ1KubzsFto4RcZgA7WEAFS

rohang
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2166
Merit: 296



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 11:09:14 AM
 #11745


Made a payment of 260$ - d1a2ee6731cba943c6bf1b50a766b42c30ab628207f3544e10856fd67278b4ab
I am confirming the receipt and it is confirmed that the bigger loan has been repaid in full and right now you have only a single active non-collateral loan, thank you.

Additional Loan request

Loan Amount: $200
Loan Purpose: Personal
Loan Repay Amount: $240
Loan Repay Date: November 1,2026
Ltc address: ltc1q3msn983y9w2ksf4td35jmuaxzxj4lp5qh2d6v7

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
PremiumcryptoHub
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 395



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 04:47:38 PM
 #11746

I have just sent $49.04 to the wallet address you provided.

Off-chain transfer 415015495706
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be 75.15$. Which should be repaid on or before 2026-09-30. Repayment weekly starting from 2026-09-25 please repay the weekly repayment on time.
I have already sent $48.89 to the address you provided, I need a one-month extension to repay the loan; I will send you $37

Off-chain transfer 416806370601

9ja Amaka
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 462
Merit: 150


Stay true till the end


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 07:32:44 PM
 #11747

Loan Amount: $90
Loan Repay Amount: $100
Loan Duration: 1 month interval
Loan Repay Date:
Collateral: None
USDT Address: TLCn9yFD3VcwHJZBgawaRihkuzM6wCQ5tm

Patikno
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 328



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 07:54:38 PM
 #11748

I am confirming the receipt and now you have three active non-collateral loans, which should be repaid as mentioned schedule:
2026-09-29:250$
2026-10-10: 265$
2026-10-21: 137$
I just sent the payment (25$), @shasan : https://tronscan.org/transaction/781caec6bd16c797a3509823eb5a3c2fe326791a138cd521dd2f12a615fa8973/overview

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Kavelj22
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1870



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 09:20:19 PM
 #11749

An amount of 0,00052543 btc sent to your btc repayment address. Please check your account then confirm.
I need a one month extension for the rest of the amount which is 0,00187457 btc + 10% which means that the full repayment amount is 0.002062027 btc that should be repaid on or before Next September 29th. Please check the calculation and confirm. Cheers,
I am confirming the receipt and extended the loan for another month. The new repayment amount should be 0.002062027 btc, which should be repaid on or before 29th September 2026.

The amount of 0,000206 btc as interest for another one month extension sent earlier today to your btc repayment address.
Tx: https://mempool.space/tx/4e75be8da4702e57b650979061df43e3f927182f30b029374683067f8c29636b
Please check your account then confirm.
Which means that the full repayment amount is the same 0.002062027 btc that should be repaid on or before Next November 29th.
Please check the calculation and confirm. Cheers,

Obim34
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1120
Merit: 830



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 09:33:11 PM
 #11750

$368 sent to your address. The delay was to pay everything in full, but it didn't work out really well, although let's see in few days.

Than you

Byebyebtc
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 490
Merit: 250


Free the kidnapped children in Nigeria


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 11:16:50 PM
 #11751

Updating $50 sent

First loan $177 balance

Danydee
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1321



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 01:21:22 AM
 #11752

Sorry for my late

I've just sent the previous month interests

Thank you!
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be the same as earliar and repayment should be made on or before 12th October 2026.

Hi dear shasan

I've just sent the full repayment for may current loan ( https://polygonscan.com/tx/0x6e4a1f31f7d150d866e5d107eafed658ae75e950a963d49fa01a8379ac50e5b6 )

please check

Thank you!

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄██████▀████
███▀███▄████████▄████▀███
██▀███████████████████▀██
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
 
 BitList 
█▀▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.
Bitcointalk Archive 📚
Visualization ' Search

.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄▄█
Murat
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2469
Merit: 829


Growth & Marketing Telegram @tokensfund


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 03:36:20 AM
 #11753


I have accepted your loan request and sent USDT to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to TFn3i5U1MTVRJ1KubzsFto4RcZgA7WEAFS


$400 Partial payment was sent!

TXID <> 5893cfad65e020803a02c1afdbd2d1f31c3b673b3751ccb5342496a21284eb29

Remaining balance $650

shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481


Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 03:38:10 AM
 #11754

$40 sent Off-chain Transfer 416558375321 pls confirm.
and I’m requesting for 6weeks extension to pay the remaining balance as earlier discussed in the pm.
Your new repayment amount should be 256$. Please do not miss any more weekly repayment and pay the weekly repayment on time, thank you. Please repay on or before the due date of the loan, thank you. I am aproving the extension request  and the new repayment amount should be 294$. If you need any more extension then 20% per 4 weeks will be applicable.

Sent 34.1$ for the repayment and also the extension of 275$ loan.

New balance of loan should be 265$ and extension for a month course to clear all.
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount is correct after the extension. If you need any more extension then you will be charged 20% per month.
Now You have 2 active non-collateral loan which repayment schedule should be as mentioned below:
2026-10-29: 265$ (20% interest will be applied if need extension).
2026-10-03: 107$

Cleanshit
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 111


SIG-21828D6CB0


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:25:31 AM
 #11755

Sorry for the late response…

27.85$ has been sent to you

Here is the trans hash

0xf4d275dae1153f119edc51ad9c324003c98e11ddfc5de1823b63e6597ab54e81

shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481


Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 07:27:44 AM
 #11756


Additional Loan request

Loan Amount: $200
Loan Purpose: Personal
Loan Repay Amount: $240
Loan Repay Date: November 1,2026
Ltc address: ltc1q3msn983y9w2ksf4td35jmuaxzxj4lp5qh2d6v7
I have accepted your loan request and sent LTC to your wallet. Please check your account balance. Please repay on or before the due date to LbgxjSSqu9n4GUoTd56HywcESCWeziSMSR
Now you have 2 active non-collateral loan, which should be repaid as mentioned schedule:
November 1,2026: 240$
October 22, 2026: 125$

I have already sent $48.89 to the address you provided, I need a one-month extension to repay the loan; I will send you $37

Off-chain transfer 416806370601
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be 41$ after extending the loan for a month. Which should be repaid on or before 2026-10-30.

Loan Amount: $90
Loan Repay Amount: $100
Loan Duration: 1 month interval
Loan Repay Date:
Collateral: None
USDT Address: TLCn9yFD3VcwHJZBgawaRihkuzM6wCQ5tm
You have received already https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030169.msg67196579#msg67196579

Now you have three active non-collateral loans, which should be repaid as mentioned schedule:
2026-10-29:250$
2026-10-10: 265$
2026-10-21: 137$

PX-Z
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1406



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 11:35:05 PM
 #11757

I have sent partial payment for $50 and want to extend another month. Thank you!
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be 321$ which should be repaid on or before 2nd October 2026.
I have sent my repayment for this month and would like to extend for another month. Thank you!


.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
rachael9385
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1330
Merit: 619


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 06:21:33 AM
 #11758

Loan Amount: 81$
Loan Repay Amount: 88
Loan Duration: 1 month
Collateral: None
USDT Address: TNcfC7N67bsmHiY7B3yXPAdnwmHwQKM3kZ
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481


Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 06:50:32 AM
 #11759

The amount of 0,000206 btc as interest for another one month extension sent earlier today to your btc repayment address.
Tx: https://mempool.space/tx/4e75be8da4702e57b650979061df43e3f927182f30b029374683067f8c29636b
Please check your account then confirm.
Which means that the full repayment amount is the same 0.002062027 btc that should be repaid on or before Next November 29th.
Please check the calculation and confirm. Cheers,

I am confirming the full repayment of the loan, thank you for the full repayment. Now you have no more active non-collateral loan, with me.

$368 sent to your address. The delay was to pay everything in full, but it didn't work out really well, although let's see in few days.

Than you
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment schedule should be as mentioned below:
25th October 2026: 481$
30th October 2026: 130$ Repayment weekly.

Updating $50 sent

First loan $177 balance
I am confirming that I have received it and Now you have 2 active non-collateral loan which repayment schedule should be as mentioned schedule:
2026-10-21: 249$
8th October 2026: 148$

Spaceman1000$
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 534


Experience never goes out of fashion.


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 12:40:23 PM
 #11760

Hello Shasan, please I will need a one month extension for me to pay the remaining balance of my loan.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Pages: « 1 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 [588] 589 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!