Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 03:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 [591]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lending Service Started! (USDT/BUSD/BTC/LTC/ETH/DOGE/ETC)!  (Read 344754 times)
Sandra_hakeem
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1119


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 09:29:07 PM
 #11801

I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should be 597$
45$ has been sent to your address. Please check for confirmations.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481


Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32


View Profile WWW
Today at 12:14:35 AM
 #11802


Shasan. I am sorry to bring this up in your thread, as the loan does not concern me, but I just wanted to know if this user repaid your loan or has some other arrangements with you privately.

I am only inquiring about this because this might affect how I revise the feedback I left him sometime back. He was supposed to make repayment on April 27, 2026, but has not been online since April 21, 2026. Surprisingly, his loan was supposed to last only a week and not a month.
Thanks for the question. The user is offline and till now I have not got any response from that person. And as the  user is offline I am waiting to see the person online first before tag. But if it goes too long then I have to tag.

$38 sent to you, confirm
I am confirming the be receipt and the new repayment amount should be 624$ and it should be repaid on or before 2026-10-11, which should be repaid weekly as usual, thank you.

Btcdeybodi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1064
Merit: 540


In a loud world, we need privacy 🔏


View Profile
Today at 01:04:53 AM
 #11803

$100 sent to your address as part of weekly repayments. Please confirm and update feedback. Thanks

shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1481


Fast contact but no transaction: t.me/shasan32


View Profile WWW
Today at 01:05:31 AM
 #11804

I am confirming that I have received it and the new repayment amount should be 1420.83$ which repayment schedule should be as mentioned below:
Wed, Oct 21, 2026 $129.17
Wed, Nov 4, 2026 $129.17
Wed, Nov 18, 2026 $129.17
Wed, Dec 2, 2026 $129.17
Wed, Dec 16, 2026 $129.17
Wed, Dec 30, 2026 $129.17
Wed, Jan 13, 2027 $129.17
Wed, Jan 27, 2027 $129.17
Wed, Feb 10, 2027 $129.17
Wed, Feb 24, 2027 $129.17
Wed, Mar 10, 2027 $129.13

I have sent 11$  for interest payment and also will be needing an extension of 1 month of the additional loan collected.
I am confirming the receipt and the new repayment amount should remain the same after the extension. If you need any more extension then you will be charged 20% per month.
Now You have 2 active non-collateral loan which repayment schedule should be as mentioned below:
2026-10-29: 265$ (20% interest will be applied if need extension).
2026-10-03: 107$ (20% interest will be applied if need extension).

Pages: « 1 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 [591]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!