Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database  (Read 45472 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

Undoubtedly, if the end product meets all the promises of the developers, many companies will be interested in using it.
We have big plans for the development of the project. This is just the beginning, ahead of a lot of developments, thats why for us very important contact with the audience now.
The forum is very active users. Many have already become interested in this project and express very interesting thoughts and ideas in this thread.
That's right dude, I already interested coz of this tread, but good advertize means a lot.
It is very important to interest the audience at the initial stage of development. Many interested users will become investors of the project in the future.
For this we try to constantly contact and communicate with the audience in order try to convey everyone how important the project is and how it will positively affect to labor market of crypto currency.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:09:05 AM

Undoubtedly, if the end product meets all the promises of the developers, many companies will be interested in using it.
We have big plans for the development of the project. This is just the beginning, ahead of a lot of developments, thats why for us very important contact with the audience now.
The forum is very active users. Many have already become interested in this project and express very interesting thoughts and ideas in this thread.
That's right dude, I already interested coz of this tread, but good advertize means a lot.
It is very important to interest the audience at the initial stage of development. Many interested users will become investors of the project in the future.
Yes, absolutely true. Many of the guys I know started with the bounty program, and then the project became more interesting to them and they invested in it. This happen often!
What specifically attracts you to the program?
We are considering this possibility and of course we will inform when we form an exact decision
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

This project caused a storm of comments, many people were interested in this project! I wonder what will happen next? !!! We are waiting for more information Smiley

Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

I think this project is very interesting. The idea to create a website to search for vacancies using blockchain technology is not new in this market, but I hope the team will take into account all the missing nuances and make the project successful and popular.
Rocket Bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 31

RocketBounty - attracting & involving!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

Hi! 
we are the project RocketBounty and we are able to attract thousands of users to your ICO (we guarantee 40k of users, not bots!). And it is not the only product!
our web-site: https://rocketbounty.io/

in case if you are interested in our collaboration please feel free to contact us:
@RocketBountySales
rocketbountymanagement@gmail.com

HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

I think this project is very interesting. The idea to create a website to search for vacancies using blockchain technology is not new in this market, but I hope the team will take into account all the missing nuances and make the project successful and popular.
First of all, it is a database that will store information about candidates throughout their career. Transparency of data, high degree of their protection all this will give guarantees to the employer because it is important to hire an employee who will help his business.
Julia1992

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:59:15 AM

First of all, it is a database that will store information about candidates throughout their career. Transparency of data, high degree of their protection all this will give guarantees to the employer because it is important to hire an employee who will help his business.
Yes, you correctly said - Guarantees! In business, guarantees are important, and the remaining nuances are in second place. From this much depends, in particular, on investment!

HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

Yes, you correctly said - Guarantees! In business, guarantees are important, and the remaining nuances are in second place. From this much depends, in particular, on investment!
Very important when the employer is confident in the employee. Saving time, development and more, which helps bring business to another level
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

There will be investments - there will be employees. There will be employees - there will be development. There will be a development - there will be a product! It's business!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

Good programmers generally want a solid salary. From here at IT-projects such big expenses at start.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

The very idea of the CRYPTO-HR project is quite interesting. although not new. But still there are no competitors. I think that you can count on success!
Guardsman

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

CRYPTO-HR plans to work with the business. If businessmen from the real sector of the economy show interest in the project, it will attract very large investments.
Julia1992

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

And how to be a beginner !? Those who do not have such experience in business, like experienced businessmen? Where to take this courage and determination to take risks and invest! ??

Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:32:48 PM

The risk must be justified. Pointless risk only fools. Confident in their abilities and knowledge, investors and businessmen have an investment strategy that minimizes possible risks.
Guardsman

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

Investments are always risky. And investments in cryptocurrencies are connected with mega risk. But you just need to carefully study the project in which you invest your money.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:50:42 PM

The risk must be justified. Pointless risk only fools. Confident in their abilities and knowledge, investors and businessmen have an investment strategy that minimizes possible risks.
And if a person is just starting to invest how to minimize his risk? Everyone from the beginning can be wrong because of inexperience.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

There will be investments - there will be employees. There will be employees - there will be development. There will be a development - there will be a product! It's business!
Analyzing the cryptocurrency market, we can say with confidence that the project is necessary both for employers and employees.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:28:19 PM

The very idea of the CRYPTO-HR project is quite interesting. although not new. But still there are no competitors. I think that you can count on success!
Competition is everywhere. The main thing is what problems are solved and how convenient and useful is the platform
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:37:09 PM

And how to be a beginner !? Those who do not have such experience in business, like experienced businessmen? Where to take this courage and determination to take risks and invest! ??
Read, learn the project from the inside, why in your opinion this platform is necessary and useful. We try to be closer to our audience and listen to everyone's opinion.
Jammalan the Prophet

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

Read, learn the project from the inside, why in your opinion this platform is necessary and useful. We try to be closer to our audience and listen to everyone's opinion.
This is a very correct approach! The main thing is to listen to the adequate views of the community representatives. After all, adequate people always strive to improve what they themselves participate in
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: