Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:41:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database  (Read 45476 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:17:52 AM

We all learn from mistakes. Unfortunately very often on the mistakes, instead of on another's. But the main thing is to make the right conclusions and not to repeat mistakes. Investing is a very risky business. But investment allows you to earn bigs money!
to invest, you need a lot of experience, which you gain not in one month, not even in one year
during this time,you will have to make a lot of mistakes to understand all the rules of investing
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

We all learn from mistakes. Unfortunately very often on the mistakes, instead of on another's. But the main thing is to make the right conclusions and not to repeat mistakes. Investing is a very risky business. But investment allows you to earn bigs money!
to invest, you need a lot of experience, which you gain not in one month, not even in one year
during this time,you will have to make a lot of mistakes to understand all the rules of investing
Unfortunately, without errors, too, will not work ... There will always be victories and defeats. So we all earn investment experience.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

CRYPTO-HR is able to solve the most important problems on the crypto-currency market! Did not find information about Hardcap, how much it is, as interesting the nominal value of the token?!
I have not found one that is not the information about the hard cap. can't see even when ico starts! How can I buy tokens? The purchase button does not work. The road map doesn't say when the sale starts.
I read something like it is not yet known whether this project will be implemented by ICO or not. Perhaps they will find another source of funding and will not attract funds from ordinary users and investors.
mat56hal

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

CRYPTO-HR is able to solve the most important problems on the crypto-currency market! Did not find information about Hardcap, how much it is, as interesting the nominal value of the token?!
I have not found one that is not the information about the hard cap. can't see even when ico starts! How can I buy tokens? The purchase button does not work. The road map doesn't say when the sale starts.
I read something like it is not yet known whether this project will be implemented by ICO or not. Perhaps they will find another source of funding and will not attract funds from ordinary users and investors.
Perhaps the team has an agreement with large investors, and they will invest or have already made investments in private mode.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

Perhaps the team has an agreement with large investors, and they will invest or have already made investments in private mode.
Still, I wanted to hear the answer from the team, whether we can buy tokens or not. Then we need to know on which exchanges you can buy tokens.
n_vd

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

Still, I wanted to hear the answer from the team, whether we can buy tokens or not. Then we need to know on which exchanges you can buy tokens.
I am also interested in this question, I personally want to buy tokens, not much but still.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:22:57 AM

At this stage of development of project CRYPTO-HR, it is still too early to talk about entering the stock exchange. I think you need to wait a bit.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

And what does the CRYPTO-HR Project Roadmap say about launching ICO or going Exchange? Who studied the documents?
Guardsman

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

The CRYPTO-HR project has a rather peculiar specificity. Perhaps there is one or more top investors who will fully finance this project. And then the team does not make sense to conduct ICO and sell tokens.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:31:21 AM

The CRYPTO-HR project has a rather peculiar specificity. Perhaps there is one or more top investors who will fully finance this project. And then the team does not make sense to conduct ICO and sell tokens.
Just on the official website there is a button to buy tokens. If we can't buy them, then we'd better take them out so people don't ask questions.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

Most likely, everything is not due to technical problems, but problems that not everything is up to the end. Because of this, the site looks as if part of it is not working.
It is not a problem of the site. Just not all the information has been added. The site will be filled and we wrote about it. It can not called a problem, especially at start of the project.
agree, broken features of the site, this is the problem of developers, I hope they will fix their bug in the near future
Can you more accurately describe what you mean by broken features of the site?
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

I see the problem only in the language of the translation. Works only the main language is English, the other languages apparently still under development. I do not see here such a big problem, as the project is new.
The remaining languages are under development and very soon you will be able to familiarize yourself with them.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

Soon it will be possible to get acquainted with more information of the project. Do not rush, keep for updates.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:30:26 AM

ICO is not planned. We are negotiating with the exchanges. More info coming soon, project just start
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

We are negotiating with leading stock exchanges, soon everyone will know
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:37:58 AM

And what does the CRYPTO-HR Project Roadmap say about launching ICO or going Exchange? Who studied the documents?
ICO is not planned, at least for now. Negotiations with exchanges are already underway.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:15:45 AM

ICO is not planned, at least for now. Negotiations with exchanges are already underway.
With what exchanges are negotiating or is this confidential information and we will know on the fact of the exit?
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

it is very interesting to know what exchanges are negotiating,
and why is there no ICO planned?
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

of course, people in the early stages of their activities make mistakes, investment is no exception
but over time comes experience and professionalism
Guardsman

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

of course, people in the early stages of their activities make mistakes, investment is no exception
but over time comes experience and professionalism
Of course you need time and experience to become a professional in your field. It seems to me that people who run such serious and ambitious projects are pro!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: